Why is Axl wearing the jacket all the time on this tour?

Axl's jacket  

86 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I actually have no idea. Although I like the jackets, I would like him to take them off once in a while. Well, more than once in a while, actually. To hide his fat body ? I doubt it, seeing all these people complain about fat Axl. My guess would be that he just likes them :shrugs:

I actually have no idea. Although I like the jackets, I would like him to take them off once in a while. Well, more than once in a while, actually. To hide his fat body ? I doubt it, seeing all these people complain about fat Axl. My guess would be that he just likes them :shrugs:

Axl didn't wear the jackets all the time on previous tours so my guess is he tries to hide his body..You can clearly see how sweaty and exhausted he is from the the South America tour pics..Maybe he has red the comments how fans say he is fat and doesn't want to show his body and hides under the jackets :shrugs:

Axl didn't wear the jackets all the time on previous tours so my guess is he tries to hide his body..You can clearly see how sweaty and exhausted he is from the the South America tour pics..Maybe he has red the comments how fans say he is fat and doesn't want to show his body and hides under the jackets :shrugs:

Well, then it's not working, because everyone says the jackets are two sizes too small, he should leave the zipper open etc... If he really is bothered about his body, why doesn't he do something about it ? Unless it's health related, as some suggest.

We'll never know, I guess, unless he does an interview before the Vegas residency and the interviewer asks him about the jackets. No, never mind, he'll never answer: Because I'm ashamed of my body. So, we'll never know.

He seems to prepare a specific wardrobe for touring - it wouldn't surprise me if he had multiple copies of each design. Many performers do.

I might be way off here but i actually doubt he picks this shit himself... he probably has a wardrobe coordinator or something like that at this point... most ppl in their 50s dont have the most cutting edge fashion sense if u get what i mean, albeit he is axl fucking rose tho lol

Edit : wanted to make a mommy still dresses him joke but held back cuz i love the guy... then after posting i couldnt resist to come back and add it :D

Edited by Hollywood Gunner

A heavy leather jacket with metal studs will effect his energy into some songs. Take it off Ax!!!

And there must be incredibly hot in South America anyway...I would probably pass out under those conditions..That leather jacket doesn't breathe and Axl must be soaking wet after the gig..

So many people here call Axl fat, I wonder what some of you look like who say that. I guarantee that some of the people saying that are more obese than Axl.

He's got a little belly. Technically, you could call him "fat" because of it, but in reality he's just a little pudgy. People who are truly obese don't have legs like this:

axlbruises.jpg

• Like 1

So many people here call Axl fat, I wonder what some of you look like who say that. I guarantee that some of the people saying that are more obese than Axl.

He's got a little belly. Technically, you could call him "fat" because of it, but in reality he's just a little pudgy. People who are truly obese don't have legs like this:

axlbruises.jpg

It doesn't matter if any of use are more obese than Axl. None of us have millions of dollars to hire a personal trainer to get back in shape. Comparing Axl Rose to any "average Joe" is ridiculous. When you compare him to Jon Bon Jovi and/or Bruce Springsteen, than there's an argument.

"He's got a little belly," yeah, so why does he hide it? Why does he hide behind layers of clothes? For shits and giggles? He can have skinny legs but be out of shape, it's called being bloated. It in his face and his gut. Probably from medication or alcohol. Or both. When you compare him to how he was in 2006, or even 2010, he's out of shape. You can argue all you want, but it's the truth.

Edited by GNR123GNR456
  • Like 4