Paradise City - Slash/Fergie/Cypress hill - Is this legit or fanmade?

Legit.

“I never played on [black or White']. If you listen to [the hook], that’s gay. I’d never play that.” - Canadian Music Week keynote speech

“I thought about that afterward ’cause really that just came right out… now I think it sounded a bit too derogatory. What I really meant was that the sound of the guitar is very happy. It just doesn’t sound like me, anyone would know that. It’s not the guitar sound you would expect from me, but somehow I got pigeonholed as the guy who played on that song.” -Spinner Interview

jiFfM.jpg

Edited by dalsh327

Legit.
“I never played on [black or White']. If you listen to [the hook], that’s gay. I’d never play that.” - Canadian Music Week keynote speech
“I thought about that afterward ’cause really that just came right out… now I think it sounded a bit too derogatory. What I really meant was that the sound of the guitar is very happy. It just doesn’t sound like me, anyone would know that. It’s not the guitar sound you would expect from me, but somehow I got pigeonholed as the guy who played on that song.” -Spinner Interview
jiFfM.jpg

Slash shouldn't be allowed to speak. Everything he says is embarrassing.

You must be new here...

Depends on what definition of "legitimate" you use. Yes, it is "valid" in the sense that it is real; but no, it isn't easy to "defend it with logic or justification".

I don't get this full hate on Fergie/Cypress Hill version :shrugs:
I think it's kinda cool. Ofc not better than the real deal, though

Legit.

I never played on [black or White']. If you listen to [the hook], thats gay. Id never play that. - Canadian Music Week keynote speech

I thought about that afterward cause really that just came right out now I think it sounded a bit too derogatory. What I really meant was that the sound of the guitar is very happy. It just doesnt sound like me, anyone would know that. Its not the guitar sound you would expect from me, but somehow I got pigeonholed as the guy who played on that song. -Spinner Interview

jiFfM.jpg

:rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

This is real! He really has a bad habit for calling things gay