Can we make an official petition to the band about Duff?

Hi

As the title says: Can we make an official petition to the band about Duff joining the band again permanently?

We all see the change that Axl has made since Duff is back again (the attitude, the songs, even the rasp), hell even he must be aware of that!!.

Even for the new album, i'm pretty sure that if axl has any hesitation about it, with duff, his help, his arrangements, his back vocals, his ability composing, the change of the perception about the band by the people... sure sure it will help.

I think that us the fans, must send to the band an official petition, they must know what we think about the situation, and, if they don't realize how good is Duff for the band, then we must say to them how we see the band now, they need to realize about that, Whatever it takes...

Edited by yokmismo

Has this ever worked in this history of ever?

Other "petitions" were complaints or silliness (release the album, sing more songs, bring back slash), this petition is based in something that we have now (Duff is performing with the band, slash not, one is a legitimate petition the other not) and it works, an we don't want to miss.

I think at this point is there any out there to want Tommy back in the band?.

What's hilarious is Tommy is the BEST person in the new band, and this is how we treat him the second he leaves for a week. Doesn't bode well for the rest of the band.

And yes, I would prefer Tommy, because its a pipedream to believe Duff is coming back so there's really no reason to think of Tommy not being there. Saying I don't want Tommy back would just be setting myself up for disappointment.

• Like 1

I think at this point is there any out there to want Tommy back in the band?.

What's hilarious is Tommy is the BEST person in the new band, and this is how we treat him the second he leaves for a week. Doesn't bode well for the rest of the band.

And yes, I would prefer Tommy, because its a pipedream to believe Duff is coming back so there's really no reason to think of Tommy not being there. Saying I don't want Tommy back would just be setting myself up for disappointment.

I like Tommy, but like i said it before, he's lacking some moves and backing vocals. In addition, Duff sound fits in nuGNR.

Perhaps some of you aren't old enough to remember the animated character, "Serpantor," from GI Joe. He was created from the DNA of history's most brutal military leaders...

Well, a-la Serpantor, I'm thinking Axl could combine Tommy's and Duff's DNA to clone the perfect GNR bassist!

Problem solved!

Thank you science.

:)

The reality is that this "band" is Axl Rose and a bunch of dudes. Every single person on that stage is replaceable and the beat goes on.

• Like 1

The reality is that this "band" is Axl Rose and a bunch of dudes. Every single person on that stage is replaceable and the beat goes on.

True. But Tommy is the ONLY one thats been in NuGuns the entire time, minus the idiotic Dizzy and Pitman team in the background. If anything, Tommy should be the one we care about most, and if we don't even care about him, the guy thats been here the whole tenure, then thats a new low of "well WTF are we even following this for then?"

i don't want stinson to leave

Bring on the Duff/Tommy threads ;)

Team Duffy McStinson!

Honestly, a petition wouldn't really do anything probably. We don't even know if Duff wants to come back full time either.

That's what I was thinking. Even if Tommy were to leave GN'R for good and Axl wanted Duff back who's to say Duff would even want to? I'd hope he would obviously, but he has Walking Papers now and they're a great band and seems to be doing well. I'm not sure Duff would just drop that to get back in GN'R.

• Like 2

This except Bucket, Finck, Bumble and Brain I have missed and the band have missed and they will miss BBF if they keep wasting his time doing the same old song and dance cause he'll be off when he has a little more recognition and cash.

True. But Tommy is the ONLY one thats been in NuGuns the entire time, minus the idiotic Dizzy and Pitman team in the background. If anything, Tommy should be the one we care about most, and if we don't even care about him, the guy thats been here the whole tenure, then thats a new low of "well WTF are we even following this for then?"

Which is a complete failure on Axl's part. He has never given us a reason to care about any of these guys.

Job one should have been putting the new guys over and talking about the current work they've done. Instead, he fought battles with message board moderators and made increasingly mean comments about a guy out of the fold for 15 years.

Not a productive use of your time.