Shackler's Revenge live low vocals

I'm pretty sure Dizzy's mic is set to play those low demon vocals...you can see it during the London o2 pro shot. I want to say there's no backing track surprisingly.

@1:43 I'm pretty sure that's Dizzy who is doing the low vocals while Axl is also here. Idk I could be wrong.

On second viewing Axl is doing the low vocals and Dizzy is too, but then you can hear higher vocals from Dizzy around 1:50

Edited by IncitingChaos

NO ONE in that band has a voice low enough to do those vocals. It's a backing track when it isn't Axl doing them.

Bumble I reckon would, ashba maybe, he does the low PC vocals after all. And the backing track doesn't seem to be used anymore.

NO ONE in that band has a voice low enough to do those vocals. It's a backing track when it isn't Axl doing them.

Bumble I reckon would, ashba maybe, he does the low PC vocals after all. And the backing track doesn't seem to be used anymore.

Bumble, probably, you got me there. I'm gonna say no on DJ.

We all do.. For many reasons :D

Dizzy's mic is set to create the low vocals!!! His is the only one that can be adjusted to do so.

What do you mean?

Dizzy's mic can be plugged to create the lower vocal sounds. Like a voice changer. The 3 on stage mics don't have access to this. They are just normal mics and Axl's mic actually has multiple functions and can be changed to different channels but isn't used for voice altercations.

It shows it in the London pro shot I posted on the first page. The only two singing are Dizzy and Axl when the low demon voice comes in at 1:43 or something.

Haha. Everytime I hear an AshbaZing it reminds me of the tour videos a few years ago when the band is rehearsing "You're Crazy" at a hotel room and they're giving him a bunch of grief.

Haha. Everytime I hear an AshbaZing it reminds me of the tour videos a few years ago when the band is rehearsing "You're Crazy" at a hotel room and they're giving him a bunch of grief.

Link?