Say something nice about Dj ASHBA™

Ballad of Death and Mi Amor are pretty good, if I just focus on his guitar playing it's not so bad but still lacking, he can play the instrument moderately which is a nice thing to say when you consider his standing with the hardcore gunners. Seems a fine dude ignoring the gimmick, try hard attitude and endless promotional churning, glad he's done well for himself playing the guitar better than a lot of alternative bands these days, at least he can pull out some enjoyable renditions of solos a lot of the time as much as I think the band would do better with a different guy. Hope he reaches his potential on a record and tones down the irritating things.

From what I've seen in interviews, he seems like a pretty nice person. The stuff that he writes seems really good, and although it's unlikely, I'd like to hear some of it on the next record, not as much as I'd like to see the Chinese Democracy outtakes, but still. To be honest, I think he'd be a really good guitar player if he'd just focus on his playing instead of on his stage presence. It's great that he wants to have a presence on stage, but if it comes at the sacrifice of the playing, forget it. If he just quit trying to act like a stereotype "rockstar" on stage and put everything into the playing, I'm sure he'd be great. During some of his solo spots, you can tell he's really focused on the playing and not how he looks while playing. But, maybe the reason he's so subpar sometimes is because he doesn't care about songs he didn't write? Maybe if an actual song with his playing were to be played in a live setting, we'd be amazed by what he could do? I'm not saying that it justifies his poor playing of some songs, since this is his job after all, but it could be the reason for it.

Also, I'm probably alone on this, but I like the hat. The rest of his clothing is pretty meh to me, but the hat is cool. I am a Hatba fan.

He evokes strong emotions from the fans.

(by the way, it's a joke they hid my previous post saying he drives people here bonkers (what I literally wrote), while many posts remain that are thinly veiled jabs talking shit about him)