Axl Rose Figure 12" (by Sébastien Bontemps)

There was a docu on tv, about grown men wearing suits and masks to look like dolls, as you can see. Most were even married and had children. Really freaked me out.

Yeah see that too. Apparently it's like one family business that makes all the costumes.

As someone mentioned, I'd love to see Hot Toys put an Axl figure out. The only figure I own is the Hot Toys MJ/Bad one and it looks amazing. When MacFarlane was doing the Metallica, Crue and Elvis figures a decade ago or so, I was always hoping they'd get around to doing GN'R too.

Decent custom, but not even in the same league as what Hot Toys could do.

I actually asked Axl about the possibility of toys/figures when I met him backstage back in 2002. (I'm a toy nerd...)

He kinda dodged the issue but DID mention that Bucket was in talks with Sideshow at the time, but obviously that fell through. Maybe they didn't think he was marketable enough. Still, BH's look and Finck's bizarro 2002 get-up were kind of "toyetic" at least....just doubt there's a market for it.

How many figures has Slash had? McFarlane...Guitar Hero....I saw a smaller scale, non-posable one too somewhere.

I think I'd buy a classic Axl figure, but only if the likeness is spot on. So yeah....Hot Toys or nothing.

That's not Axl's face..... He was a literally a doll back in the dayz... The facial features of this action figure are too raw, Axl was soft almost female looking.... Hair color and texture are not correct either. Hair was soft, shiny and silky.

From the shoulders down its spot on, except the misplaced tattoo.

The Appetite & Illusion lineups would have been perfect for McFarlane. Then overtime they could have released different band members like Buckethead, Tommy, Fortus, Brain etc....fuck it might as well do Tracy n Roberta.

New line of Guns n Roses figures, collect all 29 band members!!! Lol..

Edited by T.wa.T

I like the clothes and the tattoo, but that face is so hardlooking. Axl when he was younger had a sweet face.

I don't like the bags under his eyes either. lol

Make the face softer and maybe it'll look more like Axl Rose.