May 21st, 2014 - Las Vegas, NV - No Trickery!

Wtf is with that Dizzy video? Really proves how out of touch with reality the band management is.

It's like they're the only ones not in on the joke that this lineup has become. They...still think what they're doing is badass....

• Like 3

Why is it that Dizzy is the one guy that won't leave????? It reminds me of the Denis Leary bit about how it seems like only really talented people OD on drugs.

It's because Axl is the one who brought him into Guns and at the time Dizzy was broke and was essentially homeless. Dizzy owes everything to Axl and refuses to leave him because of this.

WOOOSH~!

It's sort of funny how committed they are to the whole no trickery thing. They could have let it go so easily, but they insist on having it front and center. I'm not following their thought process.

Yeah, at first I thought they got a bit carried away with the whole RHCP thing and the No Trickery, but they seem to take it quite serious. Well, maybe it will all become clear tonight/tomorrow.

Hahahahaha i couldnt even finish watching it was so bad.

It was like on WWF when the wrestlers give a little scripted interview before a fight, i was almost waiting for him to tell Ashba to drink a tall glass of the shut-the-hell-up juice before he lays the smackdown on his candy ass.

Edit: Ive just watched it all the way through, words cant comprehend what I have just seen. would love to see Slash and Duff's reaction.

Edited by FoxySCFC

No trickery eh? Wonder if that means no pre recorded backing vocals in the CD songs? Or maybe Gashba will stop mutilating solos with pick scrapes and little short cut techniques to hide his inadequacies and allow Richard and Ron to play them? We can dream.

No trickery eh? Wonder if that means no pre recorded backing vocals in the CD songs? Or maybe Gashba will stop mutilating solos with pick scrapes and little short cut techniques to hide his inadequacies and allow Richard and Ron to play them? We can dream.

Recorded backing vocals, while not needed imo, is not the same as miming the guitar, bass, and drums at Super Bowl. Edited by Coma16
  • Like 2

It's sort of funny how committed they are to the whole no trickery thing. They could have let it go so easily, but they insist on having it front and center. I'm not following their thought process.

Come on, man, how could anyone have predicted that a minor news story would be completely erased from the collective public memory after only 4 months?!

Recorded backing vocals, while not needed imo, is not the same as miming the guitar, bass, and drums at Super Bowl.

I agree but when you have as many band members as this band you should be able to have live backing vocals. Ron has been doing more recently but surely all of the vocals should be live? Scraped is embarrassing.