May 21st, 2014 - Las Vegas, NV - No Trickery!

The variations will be something like: Different order of RQ and Estranged, Schaklers, Used to Love Her, Nice Boys, cover songs, cover songs performed on solo spots, opening with You're Crazy. opening with WTTJ, "Surprise" appearances from Duff and Izzy. Some will say it's the greatest event on Earth and that people are bashing for no reason.

Axl will only be tricking himself that he isn't doing what he abhorred Slash doing, whoring himself out by relying on past associations. Only, Slash plays a lot of his own material outside GNR, Axl plays 5 songs off what is now a decade long album. He gets away with it because he is touring under 'Guns N' Roses' so will say people expect the classics, yes, but there's no point being full of different personnel from the ones who made those songs if you're going to consider evolving the band and justifying this demented crusade as releasing a single record. Which is a brilliant piece of work, I am against a reunion, but it begs the question - what does Axl think about where he's at now, not in a monetary sense but an evolution sense, the war he waged against the hatred he had for Slash trying to destroy GNR as he desired it, it's fascinating.

• Like 1

I don't mind the backing tracks as long as they are low in the mix. It is when they are obnoxiously loud that they sound funny.

I would love to believe that we are getting three new songs this residency but we all know that is not going to happen. Hell, we would be lucky just to get a new cover, but we probably won't.

The greatest frontman of all time is on what is maybe his last leg, cut him some slack.

if he has new music and he wants to release it he will, if he doesn't he wont.

The man is worth 150 million dollars, so money is not an issue,

and I think the "desire to deliver something creative to you yo-yos train" left the station already

of course it should, that "might" be huge news, and radaronline is pretty legit most of the time, but again, there's yo-yos at the wheel

Edited by shades

The greatest frontman of all time is on what is maybe his last leg, cut him some slack.

and I think the "desire to deliver something creative to you yo-yos train" left the station already

of course it should, that "might" be huge news, and radaronline is pretty legit most of the time, but again, there's yo-yos at the wheel

Honestly id sad If this was true,

If you have a problem with a moderating decision you can always PM an admin directly, or even taken it up with the mod in question. Openly calling us (or me) "yo-yo's" won't help anything of course.

Alas, most of the people who posted in the thread are yo-yo's as well I suppose since most were bitching about the source. :)

not my beef brother, lock um all if you'd like.

Just saying a "source" like radaronline quotes Axl even "possibly" saying he is mailing it in after Vegas just might warrant conversation, and or possibly send some people digging

for another scoop or a rebuttal of some kind.

of course there's always the "Post pictures of random stuff you bought lately" and the "why are there never male receptionists" threads for people to focus on I suppose.

He might as well have retired GNR in 2011 cause that 2010 tour was suberb and he really ran ChiDem thru the goddamn planet. It's been a descent since then, still very good but weaker and more like going thru the motions. Duff's been the only forward progression lol. 2011 was supposed to be part 2 and now should've been the final in the trilogy.

• Like 1

In case it hasn't been posted

http://vegasseven.com/2014/05/20/dj-ashba-guns-n-roses/

I didnt join this [band] just to play guitar

Hasn't Cashba been saying.. New albums our main focus, I've written 14 songs, Axl has songs on the level of November rain he played them for me... Since 2010?

I just let the articles and quotes speak for themselves sometimes.

I don't see BBF staying past the next tour, he's got enough exposure and enough of a following and hopefully money to make a comfortable living now. Even 4tus and Bumble bringing a new solo would be something, gotta give Ashba props for being enthusiastic about his solo section.

12 pages of just people bitching. Thinking they are funny when they predict the setlist . Or mocking the people who actually go to the shows. Probably just jealous or upset because they can't leave mom's house to go to Vegas. Not everybody, I know some wouldn't go no matter what. And that's cool. But, it stupid that the same people cupcake every thread with the same negative shit. When I go next week, and some ass posts....CD, jungle, easy, brownstone,etc. I will look at it and look forward that I am not sitting in my house bitching , and enjoying being in Las Vegas.

• Like 3

12 pages of just people bitching. Thinking they are funny when they predict the setlist . Or mocking the people who actually go to the shows. Probably just jealous or upset because they can't leave mom's house to go to Vegas. Not everybody, I know some wouldn't go no matter what. And that's cool. But, it stupid that the same people cupcake every thread with the same negative shit. When I go next week, and some ass posts....CD, jungle, easy, brownstone,etc. I will look at it and look forward that I am not sitting in my house bitching , and enjoying being in Las Vegas.

And I will be sitting at home :( enjoying your posts :) Have fun next week!

• Like 1

And I will be sitting at home :( enjoying your posts :) Have fun next week!

Thanks!