May 21st, 2014 - Las Vegas, NV - No Trickery!

I think it's actually a positive, somehow..., to relent the repetitive restrictive jail cell that NU Guns N' Roses has become. Do you honestly think the last 4 years Axl has reached his potential with the guys he has in the band and the momentum he built over 10 driven, dynamic years before he finally got a successfully implemented CD world tour under his belt? If one acknowledges how great the show is, even if Axl isn't as strong as he was and the band is just on clockwork, how the blue fuck is it negative to desire more and a concentrated effort forward?

Yes the whining overshadows what is a superb live show, but to hope the guys reach their potential as a viable GNR entity is no crime imo

Edited by RandallFlagg
  • Like 1

Surprises for tonight:

1. You ain't the first techno remix

2. Double talkin jive with 10 min band solo ending

3. Giraffe inspired piano during November rain.

You heard it here first!

Ops I forgot about the special guest! (This is top secret though) Teddy Zigzag !!

Edited by Estranged Coma

heres a new interview with Ashba http://www.lasvegassun.com/blogs/kats-report/2014/may/20/dj-ashba-watchin-boom-booms-gnr-sets-again-joint/

Some highlights

The band “absolutely” will not play the same show twice:

“We have five hours of material,” Ashba says referring to the ground covered from “Appetite for Destruction” to “Chinese Democracy.” “We don’t follow a setlist, ever. We all know the songs and Axl (Rose, the band’s frontman and founder) will call out the next song and the lighting and sound guys need to be on their games. It’s always a reckless rock ’n’ roll experience.”

Enjoy the show, folks who go! I bet a kidney nothing significantly new will be played but have fun!

heres a new interview with Ashba http://www.lasvegassun.com/blogs/kats-report/2014/may/20/dj-ashba-watchin-boom-booms-gnr-sets-again-joint/

Some highlights

“We have five hours of material,” Ashba says referring to the ground covered from “Appetite for Destruction” to “Chinese Democracy.” “We don’t follow a setlist, ever. We all know the songs and Axl (Rose, the band’s frontman and founder) will call out the next song and the lighting and sound guys need to be on their games. It’s always a reckless rock ’n’ roll experience.”

For fuck's sake, if he says that one more time...

Edited by ZoSoRose
  • Like 1

Some highlights

:lol:

What an idiot.

So tonight's the night we finally get to hear some new songs, right?

Really would be great to see them try to actually move this thing forward... But I won't be holding my breath.

That night was Rio 2001 and Hammerstein 2006.

Enjoy the show, folks who go! I bet a kidney nothing significantly new will be played but have fun!

Some highlights

For fuck's sake, if he says that one more time...

I hate to see a grown man cry but just in case there is a new song played smilie_girl_156.gif