May 21st, 2014 - Las Vegas, NV - No Trickery!

it will be same set list as we all know but we hope not. I dont know why the do the residence in LAS VEGAS,i think they try to sell their dangerous side,but the should do a residence here

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-pHYuhLrPIcs/TzQCJbl8SQI/AAAAAAAABRA/povg-oHIheE/s1600/arr23.jpg

those do more drugs and are more dangerous than the current line up

Jungle

I'm having trouble viewing certain links on my computer lately, I'm assuming from Twitter?? But only some links, some Twitter links on here I was able to view with no problems whatsoever. Anybody knows how to fix this?

Edited by cheesecake

Setlist: from HTGTH:

Intro rolling
Nicolas cage introduced the band
Chinese jungle easy
Brownstone
Estranged
Better, rocket queen, fortus solo/ live and let die
This I love
Tommy - holidays
Band intros, dizzy solo
Catcher
You could be mine
Dj solo Bella vita
Sweet child, jam (babe I'm gonna...)/November rain

Abnormal

Don't Cry

Civil War

KOHD

Jam/Nightrain

Encore:

Jam/Patience

HB Fernando/The Seeker

Last song jam/Paradise City

Picture by Mrs. BBF

923622_511898418938351_1552467912_n.jpg

Edited by Lio

Jungle

I'm having trouble viewing certain links on my computer lately, I'm assuming from Twitter?? But only some links, some Twitter links on here I was able to view with no problems whatsoever. Anybody knows how to fix this?

Twitter has been playing up while loading on both of my computers.

The short Jungle clip played on firefox but not on internet explorer or this vine site - ohhh looking up the vine could be an app for phones. :shrugs:

Twitter has been playing up while loading on both of my computers.

The short Jungle clip played on firefox but not on internet explorer or this vine site - ohhh looking up the vine could be an app for phones. :shrugs:

The Vine clips will work reliably in Chrome / Firefox, but unreliably in Internet Explorer.

If you're still using IE, it's probably time to switch to something else! ;)

• Like 1

I'm a loyal Chrome user and I've tried finding ways to fix this on Chrome setting but to no avail. I've even searched on Google to see if anybody else has had the same prob (and solve it) but seems like nothing came up.

I can view them fine on my phone but I want to view stuff on bigger screen iykwim. Thing is, some Twitter links on the same thread I can view them fine, but some not. This is very puzzling.

I'm a loyal Chrome user and I've tried finding ways to fix this on Chrome setting but to no avail. I've even searched on Google to see if anybody else has had the same prob (and solve it) but seems like nothing came up.

I can view them fine on my phone but I want to view stuff on bigger screen iykwim. Thing is, some Twitter links on the same thread I can view them fine, but some not. This is very puzzling.

Firefox wouldn't let me copy the video of jungle & vine wouldn't work.

Twitter has trouble loading lately on both firefox & IE, it either resets or just disappears. Very annoying.

So can we assume that DJ's point about the setlist resulted in surprises in the encore so amazing, they blew everyone away with an EMP-like pulse that shut down internet access throughout the greater Las Vegas area?

#notrickery

lets hope for that lol, so far the setlist doesn't look any special Nicholas Cage being there is cool tho if it's true

I love how exciting the band are these days. It results in us chatting about browsers in an updates thread haha. Same old guff set?

I've updated the setlist. It's on this page.

cheers!

What a let down. Another missed opportunity for something organic and new.