May 21st, 2014 - Las Vegas, NV - No Trickery!

Meh, I am not a fan of Bumble's solo stuff but he seems like a good guy so if he leaves I wish him well but does anyone actually think him leaving impacts the band in any way? It is not like they have to find someone to play Bumble's solos on original material he wrote with the band............

Axl will just find another guitar player to replace him and the "Same Shit Different Day" perpetual greatest hits tour will roll on.............

Haven't we all learned by now that Axl's backup band are just a bunch of faceless replaceable parts?..............posters here might not want to admit it but other than Axl IMHO DJ is probably the most recognizable person in NuGuns these days due to his tireless self promotion.............. :shrugs:

Edited by classicrawker
  • Like 1

I believe he's handed in his notice (not for the first time though) and Axl's fed up with his "im off, IM BACK! im off IM BACK" routine. I have a feeling Axl will call his bluff at the end of Vegas regardless of another potential U-Turn. I'm also led to believe there's been a major issue behind the scenes during the recent SA Tour and there will be some changes in general. Don't think this should be taken as negative though, depending on your stance actually, far from it.

Bumble leaving would no doubt blow. He's the best guitarist there, one of the only people that could fill Bucket's shoes and was probably the most ambitious of the band (as far as doing new, interesting stuff).

BUT that last bit intrigues me. Does the major issue involve another guitarist... liiiiike one that's not Bumble who he's been known to duke it out on Twitter with?

Ali, WTF, Subs says explicitly in his post that things change and that his info is as of this moment. What in the world are you arguing about?

I'm trying to clarify that I'm not questioning his honesty or truthfulness, but that his source(s) may be incorrect or that things may change. IMO, he seems to have incorrectly taken that from what I wrote.

Ali

Is the major issue that Axl is a lazy shit and Ron wants to be a productive musician? I find it fucking hilarious that Axl and TB will most likely try to spin this as if they've been wronged in some way. Maybe I'm off base, but that's what I expect. Cancer Part 2. :lol:

• Like 1

Is the major issue that Axl is a lazy shit and Ron wants to be a productive musician? I find it fucking hilarious that Axl and TB will most likely try to spin this as if they've been wronged in some way. Maybe I'm off base, but that's what I expect. Cancer Part 2. :lol:

I hope that's not the case. Ron has taken it for the team a few times.However, he has been known to air his business out in public which I'm sure isn't appreciated.

I believe he's handed in his notice (not for the first time though) and Axl's fed up with his "im off, IM BACK! im off IM BACK" routine. I have a feeling Axl will call his bluff at the end of Vegas regardless of another potential U-Turn. I'm also led to believe there's been a major issue behind the scenes during the recent SA Tour and there will be some changes in general. Don't think this should be taken as negative though, depending on your stance actually, far from it.

Bumble leaving would no doubt blow. He's the best guitarist there, one of the only people that could fill Bucket's shoes and was probably the most ambitious of the band (as far as doing new, interesting stuff).

BUT that last bit intrigues me. Does the major issue involve another guitarist... liiiiike one that's not Bumble who he's been known to duke it out on Twitter with?

Times like this I wish I followed Twitter stuff more. Who exactly are you referring to?

That "changes in general" bit went entirely over my head last time. I wonder what the major issue is? I wonder what the changes will be? Especially since they can be interpreted as positives. People aside from Bumble leaving, as well? Guess we'll know in a few weeks.

I hope that's not the case. Ron has taken it for the team a few times.However, he has been known to air his business out in public which I'm sure isn't appreciated.

Not gonna lie, it'll be pretty rad once he lets loose (provided there's no non-disclosure).

Vegas 2012 1st show (without stupid jams and solos):

CHINESE DEMOCRACY

WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE

IT'S SO EASY

MR. BROWNSTONE

ESTRANGED

BETTER

LIVE AND LET DIE

THIS I LOVE

ROCKET QUEEN

MOTIVATION

STREET OF DREAMS

YOU COULD BE MINE

SWEET CHILD O' MINE

NOVEMBER RAIN

GLAD TO BE HERE

DON'T CRY

DON'T LET IT BRING YOU DOWN

CIVIL WAR

KNOCKIN' ON HEAVEN'S DOOR

NIGHTRAIN

MADAGASCAR

PATIENCE

PARADISE CITY

Vegas 2014 1st show:

CHINESE DEMOCRACY

WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE

IT'S SO EASY

MR. BROWNSTONE

ESTRANGED

BETTER

ROCKET QUEEN

LIVE AND LET DIE

THIS I LOVE

HOLIDAYS IN THE SUN

CATCHER IN THE RYE

YOU COULD BE MINE

SWEET CHILD O' MINE

NOVEMBER RAIN

ABNORMAL

DON'T CRY

CIVIL WAR

NIGHTRAIN

PATIENCE

THE SEEKER

PARADISE CITY

:lol:

what a shame...

Times like this I wish I followed Twitter stuff more. Who exactly are you referring to?

That "changes in general" bit went entirely over my head last time. I wonder what the major issue is? I wonder what the changes will be? Especially since they can be interpreted as positives. People aside from Bumble leaving, as well? Guess we'll know in a few weeks.

He and DJ had some subtle/not-so-subtle jabs at each other on Twitter. Mainly, after Ron aired some grievances, DJ tweeted "Don't bite the hand that feeds you." I'm sure there were others too. Tie it in with the video of Axl & Bumble making fun of Dj's "Patience" solo and it seems pretty likely there's tension.

Good for Ron. A genuine and talented guy like him deserves to work in better company than a group of thieves, liars, posers and has-beens.

I imagine much of this has to do with the 'news' posted here before the current tour.

I personally thought management announcing (even through a fan site) that 'we might play 2 or 3 songs' was a fairly pathetic ploy. Almost an acknowledgement of their own stagnation. "Let's throw the diehards a carrot or they might not hand over their wallets for this year's cash grab tour" - and as if a couple of new/different songs wouldn't be a given with virtually any other band on the planet.

The fact that Axl can't/won't even attempt to live up to the most piddlingly small pathetic aspirations he sets for himself and would rather play gigs knowing that he's failed to deliver as promises is as good an indicator as any that there's no hope.

It also shows pretty clearly who's the cause of the current state of affairs. For all the claims of record company politics getting in the way, we can rest assured that if Axl wanted to play new material, we would be hearing it in a live setting at least. He's a constipated doughy shadow of his former self who seems too shit scared of failure to strive for success and put it on the line. A sad state of affairs for the last great rockstar.

Good luck Ron. Stick to your guns, let the greenfly finish off the roses.

• Like 1

I hope not too. I hope they can be gracious about it. I hope a lot of things about Axl. I don't recommend it.

Now we all know better. ;)

• Like 1

CHINESE DEMOCRACY

WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE

IT'S SO EASY

MR. BROWNSTONE

ESTRANGED

BETTER

LIVE AND LET DIE

THIS I LOVE

ROCKET QUEEN

MOTIVATION

STREET OF DREAMS

YOU COULD BE MINE

SWEET CHILD O' MINE

NOVEMBER RAIN

GLAD TO BE HERE

DON'T CRY

CIVIL WAR

NIGHTRAIN

MADAGASCAR

PATIENCE

PARADISE CITY

Vegas 2014 1st show:

CHINESE DEMOCRACY

WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE

IT'S SO EASY

MR. BROWNSTONE

ESTRANGED

BETTER

ROCKET QUEEN

LIVE AND LET DIE

THIS I LOVE

HOLIDAYS IN THE SUN

CATCHER IN THE RYE

YOU COULD BE MINE

SWEET CHILD O' MINE

NOVEMBER RAIN

ABNORMAL

DON'T CRY

CIVIL WAR

NIGHTRAIN

PATIENCE

THE SEEKER

PARADISE CITY

what a shame...

Key difference man, "The Seeker." I'm telling you, "The Spaghetti Incident: The Sequel!?" announcement is just around the corner.

He and DJ had some subtle/not-so-subtle jabs at each other on Twitter. Mainly, after Ron aired some grievances, DJ tweeted "Don't bite the hand that feeds you." I'm sure there were others too. Tie it in with the video of Axl & Bumble making fun of Dj's "Patience" solo and it seems pretty likely there's tension.

Oh wow, I had no idea. Except for the "Patience" incident, that I knew of. To be honest, I think if DJ ever leaves it will be because of band members making fun of him, which they seem to be doing a lot. He doesn't seem like the type to stick around that too much. Then again, this is his, what, fifth year as a member? So who knows. The money/advertisement opportunities might be too good to just leave. If that doesn't cause him to leave I imagine it will end up leading to his expulsion when Axl or whoever says "Jesus, I know we're a nostalgia act, but can't we at least sound good?"

CHINESE DEMOCRACY

WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE

IT'S SO EASY

MR. BROWNSTONE

ESTRANGED

BETTER

LIVE AND LET DIE

THIS I LOVE

ROCKET QUEEN

MOTIVATION

STREET OF DREAMS

YOU COULD BE MINE

SWEET CHILD O' MINE

NOVEMBER RAIN

GLAD TO BE HERE

DON'T CRY

CIVIL WAR

NIGHTRAIN

MADAGASCAR

PATIENCE

PARADISE CITY

Vegas 2014 1st show:

CHINESE DEMOCRACY

WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE

IT'S SO EASY

MR. BROWNSTONE

ESTRANGED

BETTER

ROCKET QUEEN

LIVE AND LET DIE

THIS I LOVE

HOLIDAYS IN THE SUN

CATCHER IN THE RYE

YOU COULD BE MINE

SWEET CHILD O' MINE

NOVEMBER RAIN

ABNORMAL

DON'T CRY

CIVIL WAR

NIGHTRAIN

PATIENCE

THE SEEKER

PARADISE CITY

what a shame...

Key difference man, "The Seeker." I'm telling you, "The Spaghetti Incident: The Sequel!?" announcement is just around the corner.

I will shoot myself