May 21st, 2014 - Las Vegas, NV - No Trickery!

Vegas 2012 1st show (without stupid jams and solos):

CHINESE DEMOCRACY
WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE
IT'S SO EASY
MR. BROWNSTONE
ESTRANGED
BETTER
LIVE AND LET DIE
THIS I LOVE
ROCKET QUEEN
MOTIVATION
STREET OF DREAMS
YOU COULD BE MINE
SWEET CHILD O' MINE
NOVEMBER RAIN
GLAD TO BE HERE
DON'T CRY
DON'T LET IT BRING YOU DOWN
CIVIL WAR
KNOCKIN' ON HEAVEN'S DOOR
NIGHTRAIN
MADAGASCAR
PATIENCE
PARADISE CITY

Vegas 2014 1st show:

CHINESE DEMOCRACY
WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE
IT'S SO EASY
MR. BROWNSTONE
ESTRANGED
BETTER
ROCKET QUEEN
LIVE AND LET DIE
THIS I LOVE
HOLIDAYS IN THE SUN
CATCHER IN THE RYE
YOU COULD BE MINE
SWEET CHILD O' MINE
NOVEMBER RAIN
ABNORMAL
DON'T CRY
CIVIL WAR
NIGHTRAIN
PATIENCE
THE SEEKER
PARADISE CITY

:lol:

• Like 1

Vegas 2012 1st show (without stupid jams and solos):

CHINESE DEMOCRACY

WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE

IT'S SO EASY

MR. BROWNSTONE

ESTRANGED

BETTER

LIVE AND LET DIE

THIS I LOVE

ROCKET QUEEN

MOTIVATION

STREET OF DREAMS

YOU COULD BE MINE

SWEET CHILD O' MINE

NOVEMBER RAIN

GLAD TO BE HERE

DON'T CRY

DON'T LET IT BRING YOU DOWN

CIVIL WAR

NIGHTRAIN

MADAGASCAR

PATIENCE

PARADISE CITY

Vegas 2014 1st show:

CHINESE DEMOCRACY

WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE

IT'S SO EASY

MR. BROWNSTONE

ESTRANGED

BETTER

ROCKET QUEEN

LIVE AND LET DIE

THIS I LOVE

HOLIDAYS IN THE SUN

CATCHER IN THE RYE

YOU COULD BE MINE

SWEET CHILD O' MINE

NOVEMBER RAIN

ABNORMAL

DON'T CRY

CIVIL WAR

NIGHTRAIN

PATIENCE

THE SEEKER

PARADISE CITY

:lol:

That's about 5 songs out of 23 that was swapped.

"We have five hours of material. We don’t follow a setlist, ever. We all know the songs and Axl will call out the next song and the lighting and sound guys need to be on their games. It’s always a reckless rock ’n’ roll experience."

"We have five hours of material. We don’t follow a setlist, ever. We all know the songs and Axl will call out the next song and the lighting and sound guys need to be on their games. It’s always a reckless rock ’n’ roll experience."

Now, here's the fun part. What's the bigger lie? "We don't follow a setlist" or "We all know the songs"?

I believe he's handed in his notice (not for the first time though) and Axl's fed up with his "im off, IM BACK! im off IM BACK" routine. I have a feeling Axl will call his bluff at the end of Vegas regardless of another potential U-Turn. I'm also led to believe there's been a major issue behind the scenes during the recent SA Tour and there will be some changes in general. Don't think this should be taken as negative though, depending on your stance actually, far from it.

I'm skeptical given his comments in that recent Video interview where he talked about what songs he'd like to play on future tours.

We will see.

Ali

I believe he's handed in his notice (not for the first time though) and Axl's fed up with his "im off, IM BACK! im off IM BACK" routine. I have a feeling Axl will call his bluff at the end of Vegas regardless of another potential U-Turn. I'm also led to believe there's been a major issue behind the scenes during the recent SA Tour and there will be some changes in general. Don't think this should be taken as negative though, depending on your stance actually, far from it.

I'm skeptical given his comments in that recent Video interview where he talked about what songs he'd like to play on future tours.We will see.Ali

Your call dude but I can assure you what's stated there AT IT CURRENTLY STANDS (ie things change!) is the truth from the inside.

I'm skeptical given his comments in that recent Video interview where he talked about what songs he'd like to play on future tours.We will see.Ali
Your call dude but I can assure you what's stated there AT IT CURRENTLY STANDS (ie things change!) is the truth from the inside.
No offense, but you were also given information that 2-3 new songs would be played during this cycle of touring, right?

So, you have been told something that's turned out not to pass before. Things can change then.

Like I said, we will see.

Ali

• Like 3

Why would Axl play anything new in Vegas come to think of it, these will be largely tourists seeing the name Guns N' Roses and be pretty drunk and want to see the hits they remember and a guy with a tophat with bandana clad ahab. They will leave entertained, because it is a great show, when you ignore everything wrong except the quality of the show.

No offense, but you were also given information that 2-3 new songs would be played during this cycle of touring, right?So, you have been told something that's turned out not to pass before. Things can change then.Like I said, we will see.Ali

Ha ha ok Ali whatever - go see MSL he'll have all the answers!! :) I don't state something if I don't believe it to be true or accurate, everyone knows this who knows me.

Same source as SA dates before anyone knew (confirmed dates)... Go figure.

You seem to be misunderstanding me. I'm not questioning your veracity or truthfulness in any way. I never did. My point was if your source or sources gave information that was fundamentally inaccurate or was accurate, but later didn't come to pass, once before, it is possible that could be the case in this or another instance. I'm not questioning you or your belief in the information you've provided. But, as you admit yourself, you are relying on information given to you.

Ali