May 21st, 2014 - Las Vegas, NV - No Trickery!

Raw Power, Attitude, Holidays in the Sun, Abnormal and Teenage Kicks. That's actually 5 new songs [this lineup] haven't played before. Are you guys complaining that you got two more than what was rumoured? ;)

We are so ungrateful, 4 additional covers and the different solo pieces, they spoil us - Must remember, Axl and the band don't owe us anything, live our lives etc....

Normally "three new songs" would mean the debut of three new, original songs. But this is GN'R we are talking about. Every rumour should be interpreted in the least favourable way.

In Jarmo land they have played new songs, but for any sane fan adding more covers and different solo pieces is a joke. I don't know why I let myself get excited when I hear these rumours, I should really know better by now :(

Okay, so who'll replace him ? Someone Axl is willing to write with, so maybe that's a good thing ? I quite liked BBF though :(

That's gona be the fun part no? What does this mean for the future? Who the hell could he bring in? What does this mean for the next album (lol)? Does he just go to a two man guitar?

I like bbf and am sad to see him go, would rather it be someone else, and maybe this is sad but the way things are going and how stale they've been recently I'm glad somthing is shaking things up.

I am ecstatic Ron is leaving, not because i dislike him but because he is rotting away in that band while it treads water. Guns n Roses will die a quick death without him if they proceed with 2 guitarists UNLESS they relegate barbieswag to rhythm and make Fortus lead. Playing Ron's parts (including Bucket's) may prove a problem even for Richard unless he plays fretless.

I believe he's handed in his notice (not for the first time though) and Axl's fed up with his "im off, IM BACK! im off IM BACK" routine. I have a feeling Axl will call his bluff at the end of Vegas regardless of another potential U-Turn. I'm also led to believe there's been a major issue behind the scenes during the recent SA Tour and there will be some changes in general. Don't think this should be taken as negative though, depending on your stance actually, far from it.

• Like 1

I wonder if Axl will purposely get an album out after Ron is gone just to spite him. Maybe this is why Ron is doing it - kind of falling on his sword for the greater good. ;-)

That might happen or it will put Axl into depression again, feeling betrayed and will disappear from public.

I wonder if Axl will purposely get an album out after Ron is gone just to spite him. Maybe this is why Ron is doing it - kind of falling on his sword for the greater good. ;-)

That might happen or it will put Axl into depression again, feeling betrayed and will disappear from public.

Well, the way Subs said it, I don't think it will be that way. It seems that the relationship between BBF and the rest of the band/crew has been difficult on and off pretty much all the time.