May 21st, 2014 - Las Vegas, NV - No Trickery!

And you do realize that Brian Johnson hasn't been ACDC's only lead singer right? Ever heard of Bon Scott?

Yea, in like 1980, but thanks Mr Google.

what I posted was my opinion, following me around and critiquing that at every turn is gay

get a life

There is nothing Gay about it. If you don't know that Bon Scott was the original singer of AC/DC your opinion is best kept to yourself.

good news, we have a gay newbie for downzy to play with.

you don't know what a relief that is, you do know about the personal message system and all, you two can play in private and not follow people around hijacking threads with personal attacks, try it

And you do realize that Brian Johnson hasn't been ACDC's only lead singer right? Ever heard of Bon Scott?

what I posted was my opinion, following me around and critiquing that at every turn is gay

get a life

There is nothing Gay about it. If you don't know that Bon Scott was the original singer of AC/DC your opinion is best kept to yourself.

you don't know what a relief that is, you do know about the personal message system and all, you two can play in private and not follow people around hijacking threads with personal attacks, try it

How is it attacking. It's just pretty funny that your point was that there could not be an AC/DC without Brian Johnson when in fact he was not the original singer and probably not the preferred choice among many fans. But while we having this lovely discussion... Why are you throwing around the terms like 'Gay' & 'Downzy'?? Have you got some sort of mental disability yourself?

• Like 1

WTTJ was strange... Pole dancers really turned me on, then the camera moved to Axl doing some grandpa dance moves, what a major turn off! :lol:

Pole dancers are the best part of a GNR show nowadays.

Ha, strange, it was just the other way around for me. You see, there's something for everyone at a GNR show :lol:

• Like 1

I've decided to start living my life in the same exciting and spontaneous manner as DJ describes a Gn'R concert.

Day one

1) Wake up

2) Eat breakfast

3) Go to work.

4) Eat lunch

5) Go back to work

6) Go home

7) Eat dinner

8) Do social stuff

9) Go to bed

Day two

1) Wake up

2) Eat breakfast

3) Go to work.

4) Eat lunch

5) Go back to work

6) Go home

7) Do social stuff

8) Eat dinner

9) Go to bed

On day two, I flipped eating dinner and doing social stuff!! I AM SPONTANEOUS!!!

• Like 1

I've decided to start living my life in the same exciting and spontaneous manner as DJ describes a Gn'R concert.

Day one

1) Wake up

2) Eat breakfast

3) Go to work.

4) Eat lunch

5) Go back to work

6) Go home

7) Eat dinner

8) Do social stuff

9) Go to bed

Day two

1) Wake up

2) Eat breakfast

3) Go to work.

4) Eat lunch

5) Go back to work

6) Go home

7) Do social stuff

8) Eat dinner

9) Go to bed

On day two, I flipped eating dinner and doing social stuff!! I AM SPONTANEOUS!!!

A reckless rock n' roll experience! Hope you're alright after that.

• Like 1

Day one

1) Wake up

2) Eat breakfast

3) Go to work.

4) Eat lunch

5) Go back to work

6) Go home

7) Eat dinner

8) Do social stuff

9) Go to bed

Day two

1) Wake up

2) Eat breakfast

3) Go to work.

4) Eat lunch

5) Go back to work

6) Go home

7) Do social stuff

8) Eat dinner

9) Go to bed

A reckless rock n' roll experience! Hope you're alright after that.

Well, I was planning to sign autographs at my Fantoswag tent in my front yard, but I was too overcome with adrenalin to focus. #no,notrickery!

• Like 1

get a life

Hey, if you don't want people to respond to your posts, don't post them. You claimed that AC/DC couldn't be AC/DC without Brian Johnson. Factually it makes no sense and weakens your argument. Again, if you don't feel comfortable being corrected then just don't post. Calling people gay (btw, it's not 1992 anymore, calling someone gay isn't an insult; it's more indicative of who you are as a person) because they call you on your numerous errors is absurd.

Edited by downzy

Lets be fair, they've added Civil War and Estranged and occasionally break out TWAT and Catcher. That's about the most progress there's been apart from Duff and two Ashba solos.

They added Estranged over 3 years ago.

Bruce Springsteen played OVER TWO HUNDRED songs on his last tour:

http://www.setlist.fm/stats/bruce-springsteen-2bd6dcce.html?tour=Wrecking+Ball+Tour

Prince has only played OVER ONE HUNDRED AND THIRTY songs in 2014 alone!!

http://www.setlist.fm/stats/prince-13d6b9ed.html?year=2014

There is absolutely NO excuse for the complete and utter bullshit sham that GNR has become and Axl himself would have said the same thing back in 1991 when he said 'it would be really fucking lame if we just came out and played Appetite every night....kinda like jerking off'.

I was being sarcastic, even the progress they've made is only a backwards form of it.

People's anger stems from either; hated the whole concept of GNR being dragged along after everyone but Axl bailed / pissed off the talents he's had in the band have precious little impact on the GNR name and he is basically doing nothing except a handful of now very old songs in addition to relying on the whole back catalogue that the classic line up but having no one from then in the band.

Lets be fair, they've added Civil War and Estranged and occasionally break out TWAT and Catcher. That's about the most progress there's been apart from Duff and two Ashba solos.

http://www.setlist.fm/stats/bruce-springsteen-2bd6dcce.html?tour=Wrecking+Ball+Tour

There is absolutely NO excuse for the complete and utter bullshit sham that GNR has become and Axl himself would have said the same thing back in 1991 when he said 'it would be really fucking lame if we just came out and played Appetite every night....kinda like jerking off'.

And that's not even including the High Hopes tour Bruce recently finished (and did right after Wrecking Ball), which, on the final night, had around 7 tour premieres alone.

Jordan Rose, on 22 May 2014 - 09:05 AM, said:
RandallFlagg, on 22 May 2014 - 07:44 AM, said:

Springsteen and Prince care about their fans. That's the difference.

I believe he's handed in his notice (not for the first time though) and Axl's fed up with his "im off, IM BACK! im off IM BACK" routine. I have a feeling Axl will call his bluff at the end of Vegas regardless of another potential U-Turn. I'm also led to believe there's been a major issue behind the scenes during the recent SA Tour and there will be some changes in general. Don't think this should be taken as negative though, depending on your stance actually, far from it.

I'm skeptical given his comments in that recent Video interview where he talked about what songs he'd like to play on future tours.We will see.Ali

Your call dude but I can assure you what's stated there AT IT CURRENTLY STANDS (ie things change!) is the truth from the inside.

With all due respect I think it's unfair that you say you have 'inside information' but won't disclose where it came from. I don't expect you to name names of course but an area within the band's circle who is credible enough to give this information would be nice.

It's a bit like a kid saying "I know something you don't know", then leaving so much speculation that BBF is leaving, maybe DJ or Tommy are leaving, people already naming guitarists as replacements when you don't disclose where this information actually comes from.

Major issues behind the scenes during the SA tour & changes in general could be anything from a change of lineup or Duff taking over from time to time so others can do their projects without actually leaving. It's like the Axl is retiring rumour, what little you give is turning into pages and pages of what could be happening.

I realise you want to be the first to get in with information before Jarmo (unless he's your source of info) but it does take the shine off these shows when you know something might be happening that will make fans unhappy when the band seem to be happy with each other on stage. It's likely now BBF is dealing with hundreds of tweets asking him i he's leaving which is going to drive him nuts. :shrugs:

• Like 2

Day one

1) Wake up

2) Eat breakfast

3) Go to work.

4) Eat lunch

5) Go back to work

6) Go home

7) Eat dinner

8) Do social stuff

9) Go to bed

Day two

1) Wake up

2) Eat breakfast

3) Go to work.

4) Eat lunch

5) Go back to work

6) Go home

7) Do social stuff

8) Eat dinner

9) Go to bed

:rofl-lol:

• Like 1

It was an intriguing evolution of GNR from 2001-2011, I considered it legitimate, bizarre but I dug the whole crusade he was (in his eyes) nobly dragging along, I still saw the band in two clear segments, but he was doing the name respect in a strange and curious way. Once he'd finally toured the world after the release I thought, right, now let these guys make something, get the Thyme, Atlas, Soul Monster, Oklahoma etc together, do a half n' half record, two EP's, do something except stagnate and fall into a lull where you start your convoluted meanderings and second guessing and tinkering but that's what he did. The label might've rejected a concept, I presume they did, but was the band even recording or jamming or just passing a torch around that hadn't been lit yet? If they'd recorded material it could've been released somehow surely... now we've reached the point that people (new gnr fans) are starting to get irritated that certain CD songs are even still being played. The four years post-10 tour have not done anything except introduce two old old songs, a few rare CD track appearances and Duff McKagan guesting. No one's left so he can't use that excuse, and the tracks of BH/Finck were already done when they left anyhow... I don't know what his reasons are but insecurity and stress might be part of it. The music should be an escape but Axl cannot seem to channel his emotions into musical directions unless he has a chip on his shoulder and CD was very cathartic for him, I imagine.

Edited by RandallFlagg

Oh cmon.....

There's been rumors of Bumblefoot leaving since he joined. No offense Subs, but is this the same "source" that mentioned 2-3 new songs? And the same source that told Radar Online that Axl is retiring?

I don't think Bumblefoot is leaving. Axl seems to really like him, and Axl seems happy with the current lineup. If anyone is leaving, it'll be Tommy. Do you, or anyone here, really think Axl would sack bumble, seeing how bumble has already recorded on a bunch of unreleased songs? And not only that, but then Axl would have to go through the motions of trying to find yet another replacement member? The only way I can see Axl firing bumble is if Finck or Bucket were ready to go with contracts signed and guitars in hand. Not to mention, I think bumble would've mentioned in the interview he just did a few days ago that he was out. Bumblefoot isn't the type to keep quiet. The 67 (or however many) days thing probably just meant until the tour is over and he can finish up his solo stuff.

It's a good time to be a Guns fan, eh? Lots of uncertainty, people who think they know what they're talking about, and fake, anonymous, insiders. running about. I can see it being a long period of speculation between june and whenever the next concert is. November, if Heaven and Hell is really coming back.

Day one

1) Wake up

2) Eat breakfast

3) Go to work.

4) Eat lunch

5) Go back to work

6) Go home

7) Eat dinner

8) Do social stuff

9) Go to bed

Day two

1) Wake up

2) Eat breakfast

3) Go to work.

4) Eat lunch

5) Go back to work

6) Go home

7) Do social stuff

8) Eat dinner

9) Go to bed

:rofl-lol:

Be careful, on day three, I may eat breakfast after I get to work and blow everyone's mind with my spontaneity. #facepalm

• Like 1

With all due respect I think it's unfair that you say you have 'inside information' but won't disclose where it came from. I don't expect you to name names of course but an area within the band's circle who is credible enough to give this information would be nice.

It's a bit like a kid saying "I know something you don't know", then leaving so much speculation that BBF is leaving, maybe DJ or Tommy are leaving, people already naming guitarists as replacements when you don't disclose where this information actually comes from.

Major issues behind the scenes during the SA tour & changes in general could be anything from a change of lineup or Duff taking over from time to time so others can do their projects without actually leaving. It's like the Axl is retiring rumour, what little you give is turning into pages and pages of what could be happening.

I realise you want to be the first to get in with information before Jarmo (unless he's your source of info) but it does take the shine off these shows when you know something might be happening that will make fans unhappy when the band seem to be happy with each other on stage. It's likely now BBF is dealing with hundreds of tweets asking him i he's leaving which is going to drive him nuts. :shrugs:

Absolutely correct.

He's just big timing us with his "I'm so plugged in" routine. And damn it to hell how much he'd love to tell us, but...can't.

• Like 1

I've mentioned before about seeing Springsteen fans complaining about setlists... I logged onto a Prince forum after seeing him in Birmingham, and fans were saying they were getting the same setlist as in 2010... despite the fact that he's played 56 different songs in the space of a week... These guys really need to try being Axl/GNR fans.