What are the reasons why you think Bumblefoot is finally deciding to leave?

Guest Gunns

Guest Gunns

I think bumbles probably leaving because the next album track list or at least the pool of songs Axl has to choose from, means that there is no possibility for any of Rons songs to feature on the next album.

The reality has probably hit him, I mean the guy has been touring songs he had no direct hand in the writing of (apart from doing some solos and additions) for going on 8 years now.

He probably wanted as well as expected the next album to be a collaborative effort with the current band, and now that the reality of that is not the case, he's finally had enough.

Obviously this is all speculation but I base it on his recent comments about referring to the bucket material as old leftover songs, which pronounces his distaste or at least vocalises how unenthusiastic he is to songs that he had no direct part in and once again, he will most likely be touring them into Axls retirement!

He's probably thought fuck that, I'm getting off the gravy touring train now and going out on his own, leaving ashba scratching his head over who will be helping him when the band wants to play shackles or twat.

Either way, it's good news or those waning the bucket songs like me, but bad news cause Ron is a standup guy and good in Gnr.

Obviously we don't know if he's leaving yet but let's just see

Edited by Gunns

I think bumbles probably leaving because the next album track list or at least the pool of songs Axl has to choose from, means that there is no possibility for any of Rons songs to feature on the next album.

The reality has probably hit him, I mean the guy has been touring songs he had no direct hand in the writing of (apart from doing some solos and additions) for going on 8 years now.

He probably wanted as well as expected the next album to be a collaborative effort with the current band, and now that the reality of that is not the case, he's finally had enough.

I think this is on the right track.

So really, its a good news/bad news deal. Bummer that he's leaving (I guess), but if the reason is because they are actually going to release something (just not with a lot of him on it) its ultimately good news.

I think this is on the right track.

So really, its a good news/bad news deal. Bummer that he's leaving (I guess), but if the reason is because they are actually going to release something (just not with a lot of him on it) its ultimately good news.

Yes, but it may ultimately be a bigger shame that Guns, once again, lost a great guitarist and the weaker one remained.

Crash Diet, a few more days and we'll all know :) It's a given that you are wrong, but let's wait a bit.

Gunns, he never wanted Axl to ditch that old stuff. He even said that in a perfect scenario he'd release a box set containing the CD session songs and only then they'd proceed to record a brand new album, but it is not his call to make those decisions.

Edited by Bruno P.

if BBF leaves it's because after touring with GNR he has...

1. cashed enough checks where he can do things on his own terms.

2. sees himself as a bigger star than he really is. He feels like he can use the momentum from playing with GNR and go solo. Create his own music, tour on his own.

I hope Ron nothing but the best regardless of what he does. He's the one bright spot in GNR these days, so I hate to see him go if that's the case. That being said I will be glad when there are no more "Ron's leaving" rumors.

Wait wait wait. So you're telling that BBF is mad because 1) Axl is taking too long to

release music and 2) Axl is being difficult to work with / doing things on his own terms.

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

Joining GNR and then getting pissed because things don't go the way you expect is

like buying a lottery ticket and then throwing a fit when you don't win. I mean, the tour

scheduling conflict sucks and is shitty on TB's part, but it isn't like any of this was

unforeseeable. I'm picturing Ron holding one of those hobo bags on a stick and

telling Axl that he's leaving and that he really means it this time. That's why I find

it difficult to drum up any sympathy for BBF, just quit or don't.

What exactly did BBF say???

Ditto. I think I've read it but I'd like to know too what the exact "leftover songs" comment is.

If Bumble is making enough green without GNR he is right to try to exert some pressure on Axl to do the right thing.

We should congratulate the guy for at least trying to agitate a response from him on the album and on time arrival issues.

EMO Manchild will suck the GNR dick for as long as he can hock his cheap tat off the name while the rest of them will continue to silently take their checks.

I can't blame the rest of them for that (I do the same thing), but at least BBF has the balls to show the emperor that he's buck fucking naked and needs to get his shit together.

Still if he goes, that's 4 lead guitar players who quit in absolute furstration. Must be a record.

The story of not getting a reply from Team Brazil cracks me the hell up, it's up there with Finck going bonkers after bashing on Axl's dressing room door repeatedly and not getting a reply. The way this band communicates is beyond comprehension.

Heh, I'd love to hear this story in full.

Also, could someone provide TLDR version of why ya'll going apeshit? What has been said&done by the Bumbles?

Edited by LTD