If You Can Have a Picture with One of the AFD Lineup... Who?

74 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I already met Duff and got a photo with him; the only other ones that I would want a photo with are Axl or Slash. I met Steven and I really didn't want a picture with him. And I don't have any interest in meeting Izzy at all.

Edited by stella

Should be 'which one of the lot will you wear a thong for and let the old men put their hands on your ass whilst someone takes a pic'.

Current? Slash or Dufff.

Anyone who says that they wouldn't like a pic with Slash is lying. I am not even a huge fan but he's cool and easily recognized so you could brag to your friends with that photo.

Moreso than Axl?

Should be 'which one of the lot will you wear a thong for and let the old men put their hands on your ass whilst someone takes a pic'.

Current? Slash or Dufff.

Anyone who says that they wouldn't like a pic with Slash is lying. I am not even a huge fan but he's cool and easily recognized so you could brag to your friends with that photo.

Moreso than Axl?

Yeah I think so. While getting a photo with Axl is harder he's mostly considered to be a fat dickhead.

Axl's not really obese in realistic terms for his age, for our expectations of Axl Rose he is a bit heftier and out of shape but he looks alright to me. His cardio seems to have improved too so maybe he's back on the treadmills.

Actually Bucket may be just as hard to meet as Izzy. I'm the only person I've ever seen on here that got a picture with him. He wouldn't sign my Chinese Democracy vinyl but oh well.

Why wouldnt he? What did he say?

He didn't say anything but his manager/handler said no for him. I had on my AFD shirt and this guy made it clear that Bucket wanted nothing to do with Gn'R. The pic is on here in a thread I started about it. I was the only person waiting after the show behind the building.

Actually Bucket may be just as hard to meet as Izzy. I'm the only person I've ever seen on here that got a picture with him. He wouldn't sign my Chinese Democracy vinyl but oh well.

He didn't say anything but his manager/handler said no for him. I had on my AFD shirt and this guy made it clear that Bucket wanted nothing to do with Gn'R. The pic is on here in a thread I started about it. I was the only person waiting after the show behind the building.

Oh so it was after he left? Damn, wouldnt even acknowledge his past work...

Oh so it was after he left? Damn, wouldnt even acknowledge his past work...
It was years after like Spring 2012. I heard the name Buckethead in guitar magazines before he joined Gn'R but I became a fan of his work while he was in Guns. I mean maybe he thought I was an ebayer but considering the vinyl was personally signed to my name by Dizzy, Rich and Ron it'd be awfully hard to sell. I know Bucket doesn't owe me anything for buying a ticket to see him besides a performance but turning down one fan is kinda lame. Edited by xGNRxSTARx