THANK YOU BETA TAKE CARE AXL

It really makes me sad that the guy is now 52 years old and he's still without love or children

Makes you sad? Focus on your own life and stop worrying about others. Some people want to be single without children.

I say it because in this interview Beta says that he wanted to have a family

• Like 1

It really makes me sad that the guy is now 52 years old and he's still without love or children

Makes you sad? Focus on your own life and stop worrying about others. Some people want to be single without children.

hahaaha Nambis OWNED

Maybe he changed his mind. We don't know. You don't know that he's not content with his life. Get off your high horse man. What makes you qualified to decide what is a happy life and what is a sad life when you don't know much of anything about the person in question? No offense.

Edited by Rovim

Maybe he changed his mind. We don't know. You don't know that he's not content with his life. Get off your high horse man. What makes you qualified to decide what is a happy life and what is a sad life when you don't know much of anything about the person in question? No offense.

He could have changed his mind about having a family, but he blames Slash for taking away 16 years of his life. That's not the sort of thing a content person thinks.

He could have changed his mind about having a family, but he blames Slash for taking away 16 years of his life. That's not the sort of thing a content person thinks.

I believe everyone have some regrets and baggage from the past. Doesn't mean you can't be generally content as a person. Being 100% content with your life and every person in your life is not required in order to be content.

I still hate people from my past. I think they're shitty human beings but I'm pretty much content with my life. Just an example as I don't know shit about Axl and why he doesn't have kids/ is not married.

OMG all he said was that it made him sad he didn't have children and love. What the hell is wrong with you and nambis? Why go after his throat for making a simple observation? You ask what makes him qualified to make the statement... it's his opinion. He said it made him sad... he didn't say Axl was sad. Work on your reading comprehension skills before you jump right into being so reactionary and insulting. Why be so mean to people?

Edit: I shouldn't have said that about your name namis. I'm sure you don't equate your name to that group.

Edited by AdriftatSea

OMG all he said was that it made him sad he didn't have children and love. What the hell is wrong with you and especially the guy with the name that sounds like that man/boy love / pedophile group Nambla or something? Why go after his throat for making a simple observation? You ask what makes him qualified to make the statement... it's his opinion. He said it made him sad... he didn't say Axl was sad. Work on your reading comprehension skills before you jump right into being so reactionary and insulting. Why be so mean to people?

But not everyone wants children. Axl could have changed his mind about it, or even accepted that he won't have children. You can still be content with life after losing a fucking leg. Get my point?

And that poster doesn't know that Axl even wants to commit to anything. So he might have more then enough love in his life, even just enough to be content.

To answer your question: I'm not sure what exactly is wrong with me, but I suspect it has something to do with your mom.

Edited by Rovim

Again, check your reading comprehension skills. His post was about what he thought, not about what Axl is content with. My question to you was rhetorical. It's clear you don't know what's wrong with you.

His post was about him feeling sorry for Axl Rose because he doesn't have any kids and is still single. It was about him feeling sad for Axl because he thinks he's not content with his life. There are 2 problems with this opinion (imo):

1 - the poster doesn't know enough about Axl to feel sad for him.

2 - the poster assumes 52 year old single rockstar men with no kids can't be content with life.

Just because your question was rhetorical, doesn't mean I can't answer it because it was said in this thread which was created for discussion, so when you ask a rhetorical question, you introduce new info to the thread, and that new info may encourage me to address it.

And btw: nobody's perfect. :max:

Edited by Rovim
  • Like 1

Again, check your reading comprehension skills. His post was about what he thought, not about what Axl is content with. My question to you was rhetorical. It's clear you don't know what's wrong with you.

His post was about him feeling sorry for Axl Rose because he doesn't have any kids and is still single. It was about him feeling sad for Axl because he thinks he's not content with his life. There are 2 problems with this opinion (imo):

1 - the poster doesn't know enough about Axl to feel sad for him.

2 - the poster assumes 52 year old single rockstar men with no kids can't be content with life.

Just because your question was rhetorical, doesn't mean I can't answer it because it was said in this thread which was created for discussion, so when you ask a rhetorical question, you introduce new info to the thread, and that new info may encourage me to address it.

And btw, nobody's perfect. :max:

All of your points are valid.

Axl was really dedicated to, is it Dylan, Seymour's son and was absolutely crushed when it all fell apart when you read his interviews back then. Maybe he saw Fernando etc Beta's kids like that, just without the father pressure i dunno, he found some kind of family bond with them, wonder if any babe's ever tried living in that mansion with him over the last 20 years.

Edited by RandallFlagg

It's really hard to find a woman who can put up with everything that surrounds GN'R (specially the groupies, parties and fans) and at the same time try to stay sane the whole time. Axl is a high profile celeb (even if in this forum people oftenly treat him as a has-been).

On the other hand, I love how Duff was able to find a woman who's not a teenager, have children, and keep it going. He looks so happy and proud of his family, loves Susan and his daughters and they are what keeps him grounded.

I know it's pretty old but the info is interesting. The whole thing about showing up to Steph in a horse drawn carriage and a white suit or something is insane, I wish someone got photos, could've been great for a TWAT video.

have you not seen the UYI cheese fest videos enough times? :lol:

B: We have a doctor that tells us what to eat. Axl does gym all day long.

:lol: :lol:

He used to...

This must be true until 2008

After that he completely let lose himself

It is kinda absurd when things like that happen, fame by association or in the hope/substitute you are meeting and interacting with someone related to the person you're actually interested in...

Soon Jarmo will become more famous than Dizzy Reed in GNR's world.

Some people are stupid enough to start kissing ass on people who are related to artists, as if they had done anything artistic themselves. I'm glad I'm not of that kind. Jarmo or anyone who's not a band member will never have my admiration, unless they outstand by their own talent.

Beta seems like a nice enough person I suppose, but it seems like she "restricts" herself in some questions. Like, she's not all that honest about some stuff. But then again, most people who like their relationship with Axl seem to be, he seems like the type that takes every little insignificant thing said to heart, so I imagine people close to him are cautious about what they say to avoid hurting his feelings. Sounds kind of ridiculous, but I kind of understand it.

Also, where the hell did that abortion question come from? Seems sort of out of left field.

Beta seems like a nice enough person I suppose, but it seems like she "restricts" herself in some questions. Like, she's not all that honest about some stuff. But then again, most people who like their relationship with Axl seem to be, he seems like the type that takes every little insignificant thing said to heart, so I imagine people close to him are cautious about what they say to avoid hurting his feelings. Sounds kind of ridiculous, but I kind of understand it.

Also, where the hell did that abortion question come from? Seems sort of out of left field.

That's why she shouldnt be the manager..... You can't represent a "family member" without falling into being subjective about stuff. She says she knows how to separate things but I don't know to what extent that's actually possible.

You'd think Axl is very close to her and talks about music, she could shed some light on why out of a supposed 48 songs over TEN years ago and no doubt many more have been crafted and tinkered to completion, that only a fraction have seen the rays of sun, instead of setting sail on yet another Chinese Democracy tour she should encourage the band to hang out and make some refreshing GNR music that they have been involved with. She's the manager AND axl's mother figure, surely she can persuade him even if his own band of 6 years cannot?

Beta gets too much shit around here, from all accounts she is a great person, and has treated fans well when she met them.

The problem lies exactly in her being a mother figure, and having affective links to Axl. She has no business interests, such as releasing new music, improving Axl's performances. Her interest is to make Axl happy - if what Axl wants at a given point is to sit on the couch and eat Domino's pizza, that's what she will arrange.

And her being GNR manager is not her choice - it's Axl's.

Beta gets too much shit around here, from all accounts she is a great person, and has treated fans well when she met them.

The problem lies exactly in her being a mother figure, and having affective links to Axl. She has no business interests, such as releasing new music, improving Axl's performances. Her interest is to make Axl happy - if what Axl wants at a given point is to sit on the couch and eat Domino's pizza, that's what she will arrange.

And her being GNR manager is not her choice - it's Axl's.

That last statement is false, I believe. She said: No more managers. Me and my kids will be your manager, or else I'm out of here. She issued Axl an ultimatum after the last 'real' manager left/was fired.

Correct me if I'm wrong, anyone, but that's what I've read. So it was her choice, no even her demand, to become the manager.

EDIT: Found the article:

This mistrust is partially the reason why Rose's current management team is more family than business partner. It's headed by Beta Lebeis, a Brazilian woman Rose met when she was his ex-girlfriend Stephanie Seymour's assistant; she began working for him after his tempestuous relationship with Seymour ended in 1993. Lebeis' two adult children, Fernando and Vanessa, round out the management group. Lebeis says that this arrangement is the result of an ultimatum she gave Rose after Guns N' Roses' most recent manager, Katsis, left the fold after less than a month on the job.

"We decided, 'No more managers,'" said Lebeis a few days after the Seattle concert. "Between me and Fernando and my daughter, we're dealing with the management." Lebeis added that she characterizes Rose as "more than a son to me," and that after Katsis' departure, "I told [Rose] if he hires another manager, I quit." One of the Lebeis three is almost always at Rose's side, be it in paparazzi photos or side stage during concerts, near the little makeshift dressing room that Rose frequently races into during guitar solos, or on that rare occasion when he actually sits down with a journalist.

Edited by Lio