Anyone Else Here Prefers The Spaghetti Incident Over ChiDem?

175 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The live performances and leaks of the CD songs are so much better than what ended up on the final Chinese Democracy album I'm almost inclined to go TSI? here.

If CD hadn't of been cut and pasted to shit, it would have been a lot better- I love the songs but hate the versions that ended up on the album (except Shacklers, Scraped, Sorry and TIL which I don't have anything to gauge off)

I prefer TSI, i like songs for this album, for example Aint it Fun, Raw Power or Human Being.

In CD, i like only the ballads: SOD, TIL, CITR and Sorry, i hate Better, Riads and Shacklers Revenge, not sound like a Guns N Roses, i like Hard Rock, i hate Industrial.

My favourite song of NuGnR is........... Going Down :lol:

• Like 1

Difficult question as they are both flawed records. TSI is certainly, aesthetically, a superior sounding record as it has Slash, Duff, et al as well as Clink producing: it has a clarity of sound, whereas Democracy sounds like a complete mess. Democracy however consists of original material and one or two of them originals (TWAT and Better) are in the a-list category. TSI is merely a covers record and covers records are always going to struggle to compete with the albums that contain original material.

Not suprised CD is winning. But a better competition would have been Lies vs CD. One only has 8 songs, 2 covers. While the other isn't a "real" gnr album. I personally would vote for Lies....

I'm not surprised at all. Actually on this forum Chinese holds up pretty well against any gnr album. There was a thread not too long ago with each album and Chinese was at the top for awhile. Appetite and Chinese were pretty neck and neck the whole time.

Chinese Democracy is the best thing out there with the GNR name attached to it.

:lol::lol: :lol: :lol: Ok

Name something better...

Every GNR record except for The Spaghetti Incident IMO

I like Chinese Democracy, but I find the quality of the songwriting to be stronger on the other GNR albums. I would rank CD higher if the arrangements and instrumentation was less cluttered and complimented the melodic structures of the songs as opposed to distracting from them - and I wouldn't have minded a couple of stronger songs instead of Riad and Scraped

Chinese Democracy is the best thing out there with the GNR name attached to it.

:lol::lol: :lol: :lol: Ok

Name something better...

Every GNR record except for The Spaghetti Incident IMO

I like Chinese Democracy, but I find the quality of the songwriting to be stronger on the other GNR albums. I would rank CD higher if the arrangements and instrumentation was less cluttered and complimented the melodic structures of the songs as opposed to distracting from them - and I wouldn't have minded a couple of stronger songs instead of Riad and Scraped

The many layers is one of the things I love about CD. I can discover something new about it every time that I listen to it.