Another look at "Dont let it bring you down"

That entire night sucked. I didn't particularly like that performance of that song.

Someone posted a video a while back of Axl's monitor mix of Don't Let It Bring You Down from Zepp in 2012. I said it was absolute shit. I've since changed my mind and actually really enjoy the performance.

I just can't find myself to ever like anything about Bridge School.

Just ended up watching this video and realize how amazing this moment was for the band especially Axl Rose and Richard Fortus

I saw the look on Richard's face you were talking about. I skipped straight to 1:37 and didn't watch the start.

It's funny, you hear the band members cite Bridge School as one of their top live experiences... the privilege of playing with Neil must have had something to do with it.

You can tell Fortus is a fan, this is from right after Neil starts singing:

9aNaRbR.gif

It was a cool event, everybody had fun and it was so relaxed. Too bad with Axl's voice during the first night, though but that is sort of less important.

Agreed, except for Axl's voice it's a cool performance. You would think, though, that since it's with Neil he'd have really worked to get it into shape.

It was a cool event, everybody had fun and it was so relaxed. Too bad with Axl's voice during the first night, though but that is sort of less important.

Agreed, except for Axl's voice it's a cool performance.

The band sounds all over the place too.

To be fair, I think it's just Ashba though.

A friend of mine actually made the point of how weird it is that they didn't rearrange "Jungle," but played it exactly the same way they do normally, but with acoustic guitars and brushes. It probably would have benefited from a complete reworking like they did with "You're Crazy" on Lies. Didn't see any of the other performances, so I have no idea how they went.

A friend of mine actually made the point of how weird it is that they didn't rearrange "Jungle," but played it exactly the same way they do normally, but with acoustic guitars and brushes. It probably would have benefited from a complete reworking like they did with "You're Crazy" on Lies. Didn't see any of the other performances, so I have no idea how they went.

I never got that either.

When somebody says "acoustic performance" I picture a couple guys with acoustic guitars playing the song not what GnR did at this show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdJWbnHD3Io&feature=kp