RIP Casey Kasem

bran

It was time. It got so ugly and bitter at the end between his wife and kids, it was just so sad to see it. The man was a legend, and despite the fact he should be remembered for his accomplishments, I know for myself anyway, I won't be able to help but think of all the craziness that happened right before his death. Shame, but at least he's in peace now.

• Like 1

It was time. It got so ugly and bitter at the end between his wife and kids, it was just so sad to see it. The man was a legend, and despite the fact he should be remembered for his accomplishments, I know for myself anyway, I won't be able to help but think of all the craziness that happened right before his death. Shame, but at least he's in peace now.

What was the craziness?

Wasn't a fan of Scooby Doo (The whole daft chase scenes were just annoying) but Shaggy had a cool voice.

My mother (she was a nurse) actually took care of his mother before she died (he is from michigan) many many years ago. She also got to meet Casey and he actually sent her flowers. He was a very nice man, just no dog death dedications after an uptempo record. Boy that sure did piss him off, lol.

RIP Casey, the best DJ of my life time.

• Like 2