Butter Vs. Margarine

Snake-Pit

Butter Vs. Margarine (Public Poll)  

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest Len B'stard
India and neighbouring countries makes up the majority of Asians and they tend to be lactose intolerant.

And I'm telling you they swear by it :lol: Particularly in India and the surrounding countries.

You are correct (by Asian I was referring to China etc). Ghee, cream and milk in curries - dairy, you could argue, forms the basis of the subcontinental diet. This lactose intolerance is complete bollocks.

Thank you, fuckin' hell, someone who knows what they're talking about.

Guest Len B'stard

Well i fuckin' don't, especially when you are specifying that a massive portion of countries whoose national dishes are centred around dairy products are intolerant to it, it's absolutely ridiculous.

lactose-intolerance.jpg

It is estimated that 65 % of humans have a reduced ability to digest lactose.

I tend to think that people who study lactose intolerance and has that as their job would know what they talk about...

Shouldn't that technically read "It is estimated that 35 % of humans have an increased ability to digest lactose."?

Well i fuckin' don't, especially when you are specifying that a massive portion of countries whoose national dishes are centred around dairy products are intolerant to it, it's absolutely ridiculous.

No one has specified that the populations in any countries where the national dishes are centred around dairy products, are lactose intolerant. This is just you not understanding that even if some countries in Asia may have traditional foods based on dairy that doesn't contradict the fact that the majority of Asians may still be lactose intolerant.

lactose-intolerance.jpg

I tend to think that people who study lactose intolerance and has that as their job would know what they talk about...

Shouldn't that technically read "It is estimated that 35 % of humans have an increased ability to digest lactose."?

Probably.

Guest Len B'stard

No one has specified that the populations in any countries where the national dishes are centred around dairy products, are lactose intolerant. This is just you not understanding that even if some countries in Asia may have traditional foods based on dairy that doesn't contradict the fact that the majority of Asians may still be lactose intolerant.

Sorry, still doesn't make any sense :lol: Look, lemme explain this shit to you, guy wakes up in Kashmir, for breakfast he has an egg and a paratha (a kinda bread thing) covered in butter...he drinks milk thats right out of the cow that lives in the barn yard adjacent to his house, he eats milk based curry with chapatti's, he has like, cream and....fuck knows what it's called over here but it's called Makkan over there and it's butterey as fuck, it's eaten with literally everything.

Now how in the fuck are these people lactose intolerant?!? Forget about some fuckin' graph that you got off the internet, look at the fuckin' reality here, I mean just cuz 'a study' says shit is a certain are you gonna start denying the nose on your face?

Guest Len B'stard

Whats clarified butter?

It's when you have to spell it out a letter at a time to thick cunts like you! :lol:

Go fuck yourself alright, I'm from the country it comes from and thats what the shits called over there, not my fault I'm not aware of your flimsy white mans definitions :lol:

Sorry, still doesn't make any sense :lol: Look, lemme explain this shit to you, guy wakes up in Kashmir, for breakfast he has an egg and a paratha (a kinda bread thing) covered in butter...he drinks milk thats right out of the cow that lives in the barn yard adjacent to his house, he eats milk based curry with chapatti's, he has like, cream and....fuck knows what it's called over here but it's called Makkan over there and it's butterey as fuck, it's eaten with literally everything.

Now how in the fuck are these people lactose intolerant?!? Forget about some fuckin' graph that you got off the internet, look at the fuckin' reality here, I mean just cuz 'a study' says shit is a certain are you gonna start denying the nose on your face?

The question isn't whether they eat it but rather do they have bad guts and radioactive farts afterwards. :lol:

Guest Len B'stard

The question isn't whether they eat it but rather do they have bad guts and radioactive farts afterwards. :lol:

Well in that case you're fuckin' lager intolerant you fat bastard :lol:

Whats clarified butter?

It's when you have to spell it out a letter at a time to thick cunts like you! :lol:

Go fuck yourself alright, I'm from the country it comes from and thats what the shits called over there, not my fault I'm not aware of your flimsy white mans definitions :lol:
Luton? :lol:

No one has sausage shaped shit in our part of the world.

If you can't understand that a kid in Kashmir isn't representative to every Asian person then I give up. If you don't grasp that the Kashmiri boy could be one out of millions of lactose tolerant people in Asia which still allows for the majority of Asians being lactose intolerant, then there's nothing I can do for you.

It's funny though. I guess in your world every Asian dresses in Kashmir clothes, are Muslims and speak Hindi, too, just like that kid of yours in Kashmir.

Guest Len B'stard

Whats clarified butter?

Luton? :lol:

Bastard, i knew you were gonna say that :lol:

Guest Len B'stard

If you can't understand that a kid in Kashmir isn't representative to every Asian person then I give up. If you don't grasp that the Kashmiri boy could be one out of millions of lactose tolerant people in Asia which still allows for the majority of Asians being lactose intolerant, then there's nothing I can do for you.

It's funny though. I guess in your world every Asian dresses in Kashmir clothes, are Muslims and speak Hindi, too, just like that kid of yours in Kashmir.

Uh, they dont speak hindi in kashmir. I tell you what they do do though, they eat pretty much the same food as they do in India, in Bangladesh, in Sri Lanka, in Pakistan and them...thats a pretty big chunk of Asia and moreover specifically the part of Asia that you specified as being lactose intolerant...now if you cant understand that then i dunno what to say to ya.

Soul, you are pulling a fast one here. Kashmir may not be representative of Asia, but diary products are representative of sub-Himalayan cuisine! Can I just clarify what you are saying here? Are you saying, let’s say, the Chinese have a lower lactose tolerance because they historically never developed diary farming?

Uh, they dont speak hindi in kashmir. I tell you what they do do though, they eat pretty much the same food as they do in India, in Bangladesh, in Sri Lanka, in Pakistan and them...thats a pretty big chunk of Asia and moreover specifically the part of Asia that you specified as being lactose intolerant...now if you cant understand that then i dunno what to say to ya.

I never said a part of Asia was lactose intolerant. I said that the majority of people in various areas are lactose intolerant. That's a big difference. As for India, the percentage of people being lactose intolerant has been measured to between 70 and 80 %. This might be confusing to you since you insist on extrapolating from your Kashmir experience, or because India has dairy products, but it still remains a fact. It might be less confusing to you if you consider that lactose intolerance gradually develops as we mature, meaning that most kids and any adolescents may consume dairy products, and that a large minority (20-30 %) may eat dairy products without any ill effects, and that even people with lactose intolerance may consume dairy products occasionally -- enough to preserve certain dairy food traditions.

lactose-intolerance.jpg

Argentina, as an example, has an important dairy-based gastronomy. An Argentinian that can't have dulce de leche is a disgrace to the whole country.

But yeah, it's well known that many people are lactose intolerant around the world which in many cases just mean a difficult digestion so probably there are people who don't even know it.

Babies produce lactase to process the milk and as we grow up,the production of lactase disappear. However we started to keep on using milk products in some cultures during adulthood, so they got used to it. Bunch of misfits the ones who can't take it, I tell you. Natural selection is calling for you.