The new "Appetite for Democracy" release - will you buy it?

The new "Appetite for Democracy" release - will you buy it?  

113 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Fuck no. Not with Axl sounding like that and DJ and Pitman looking like douchebags all over the place.

I don't mind Pitman on it but good god almighty is DJ annoying all through the whole thing. Dude gives the camera the middle finger roughly 3 times per song.

Slightly off topic, but I've been wondering about that for a while. Is that still regarded cool, giving the middle finger ? Are there actually grown-up people who find that cool ? Is it a cultural thing ?

EDIT: Lol'd at "Unlike DJ who is still throwing punches at the camera and shit all the way to the end acting as if he's the first person to ever be filmed in 3D."

Ahthankyou :lol:

And nooooooooooooo, the middle finger thing is something that only high school kids (and DJ Ashba™ ) do when they're on camera. It's not cool or anything like that <_<

• Like 1

Not thrilled by Axl's intermittent Mickey voice on this, but it's still GnR. If this was recorded during the second residency with the stronger vocals it would be perfect.

If it means buying it online, no I probably will not buy this.

You're scared of buying things online? You sound old.

I have in the past so its not that. I just do not have Internet at home. Edited by F*ck Fear

Gonna watch track or two off youtube, absolutely no intention to watch the whole thing ever.

Name of the release is dumb.

Stop obsessing about 3d, nobody actually enjoys the effect.

I have zero interest in it. If they put out a previously unreleased show from 1986-1993 I'd buy that for sure.

Fuck off, Bono. You are morally obligated to buy anything Axl shits out at you.

I owe Axl some money then. Like what was CD going for at one point? $1 I guess I owe him a $1 and then whatever this too little too late release is worth. So like $2

• Like 1