*[Beta Has Denied]* Beta Lebeis fired, according to MSL

Fucken lame for a fan to release a private conversation. The most fanatical and scary fans tend to be Brazilian..

What private conversation? The tape of him playing Elton's songs at somebody's loft (which is just an invite only bar they rent a place out to host) or the hotel lobby video? I don't think either of those were all that private.

Fucken lame for a fan to release a private conversation. The most fanatical and scary fans tend to be Brazilian..

What private conversation? The tape of him playing Elton's songs at somebody's loft (which is just an invite only bar they rent a place out to host) or the hotel lobby video? I don't think either of those were all that private.

I think YG was referring to the Whatsapp conversation btwn Beta and the Brazilian guy.

Axl fires Beta often, he fires everybody. But I'm pretty sure one of the reasons they did the adoption thing is so he couldn't fire her -- or he could fire her from the 'job', but she'd still be his mom. (And that would have been an Axl initiative, not Beta's).

The Whatsapp screenshot taken by some Brazilian having a conversation with Beta.

The "adopted" could be that he just considers Beta a parent now. Not anything formal. On that paparazzi video from LAX a few years ago, he clearly says that someone hit his "mom," ie, Beta.

I don't really see a problem with that one. From a legal standpoint I say no way.

My parents fostered a kid now adult that was in the system since they worked with DFACs-department of family and services. I'm

an adoptee and not biologically related to the people that adopted me or to my "sister", nor am I to my brothers they had through previous

marriages or my "brother" that is adopted as well.

Although they are not related to me, these brothers and sisters I consider them family. Even a brother I'd never met until I was 22.

I don't view adoption even in the way Axl and Beta have a relationship the same way others do.

Everyone needs somebody, favorite line!

Axl fires Beta often, he fires everybody. But I'm pretty sure one of the reasons they did the adoption thing is so he couldn't fire her -- or he could fire her from the 'job', but she'd still be his mom. (And that would have been an Axl initiative, not Beta's).

Can inmigrant adopt an American?

Why are people spreading bullshit like that?

I'd ask Snooze where he heard that bullshit. I'm not the one stirring it. :)

The "adopted" could be that he just considers Beta a parent now. Not anything formal. On that paparazzi video from LAX a few years ago, he clearly says that someone hit his "mom," ie, Beta.

I don't really see a problem with that one. From a legal standpoint I say no way.

My parents fostered a kid now adult that was in the system since they worked with DFACs-department of family and services. I'm

an adoptee and not biologically related to the people that adopted me or to my "sister", nor am I to my brothers they had through previous

marriages or my "brother" that is adopted as well.

Although they are not related to me, these brothers and sisters I consider them family. Even a brother I'd never met until I was 22.

I don't view adoption even in the way Axl and Beta have a relationship the same way others do.

Everyone needs somebody, favorite line!

I agree, legally, it doesn't compute. I don't think you can legally adopt someone once they are over 18, right?

I also have a lot of unofficial cousins, aunts and uncles in my family, so I totally get where you are coming from. :)

How much bullshit I read this topic ...
The Beta is still businesswoman band, Fernando and Vanessa are also taking care of things GN'R!
Everything is the same!

Not truth, I am the webmaster of Beta Lebeis - We Love You Fã Clube and the Beta proved me she's not businesswoman of Guns, Alex fired she when Ape Tits for Democracy is was release because the Beta let the DVD be maked without tell Alex. I HAVE PRINTSCREEN OF CONVERSATION WITH THE BETA ON WHATSAPP!!!! I POST THAT MORE LATE!

• Like 1