*[Beta Has Denied]* Beta Lebeis fired, according to MSL

Adorable! Beta actually thinks other bands would hire her as manager?!

Yes, I can see Aerosmith, the stones, Muse, and JayZ engaging in a bidding war for betas managerial expertise.

The level of delusion surrounding Axl is unreal.

But she didn't say that, did she? The translation goes, "the day I am working for someone different." It doesn't say anything about what position she is talking about, it could very well be in a PA job for some C-level executive anywhere, it doesn't have to be a music management position she is talking about.

• Like 1

Adorable! Beta actually thinks other bands would hire her as manager?!

Yes, I can see Aerosmith, the stones, Muse, and JayZ engaging in a bidding war for betas managerial expertise.

The level of delusion surrounding Axl is unreal.

But she didn't say that, did she? The translation goes, "the day I am working for someone different." It doesn't say anything about what position she is talking about, it could very well be in a PA job for some C-level executive anywhere, it doesn't have to be a music management position she is talking about.

It can be interpreted in that way. We are just being facetious.

You guys twist and exaggerate things a lot. I understand written portuguese and nowhere does that message say nor imply that she thinks other bands would hire her as a manager LOL. She is just denying the rumour of her not working for Axl and saying she has no control over all the shit MSL comes out with. That´s all. Gee, you guys love to sharpen things :facepalm:

Beta and Axl are going to have a few fights. She's the only one out there with the balls to do it and still keeps her job. Since she has been the manager of this band things have only improved. The band has regularly toured, Axl's been on time, the show has gone on for hours and we got a DVD. Get off her case and try being a little supportive. She wants the same things for this band the rest of us want. Quit wasting her time and let her work on what we all want.

As to MSL's credibility, it's definatly taken a huge hit. But I still believe he's as legit as ever. I like the guy, he's interesting to have a conversation with, and from my POV, I couldn't go as so far to say he makes things up. I'm in no way stating this as a fact, because I have absolutely no idea. But it's certainly interesting to I think, that it's entirely possible, MSL could be the one "Jim/Warchild" gets his so called, insider information from. Which would explain why MSL has Jim/Warchilds back all the time. Definatly an interesting thought.

I read a post right before writing this and it looks like it's been deleted, no idea why, coulda been by the poster. But he/she was absolutely correct when he/she said that MSL has been WAY over the top pro GNR, pro TB, Pro Axl. Especially the TB part. Which makes believe the rumor is true. That Beta is, or was fired. Why make something up about someone he's actually done nothing but praise for quite sometime, knowing there would be backlash about it.

Ever since the flash drive incedent, MSL has been the General of leading the crusade against leaking GNR material. A thing I would believe is made so much easier being that he already posses everything. That's the only thing that's ever annoyed me about MSL. Don't rant on about how important it is to purchase Appetite For Democracy as to show UMG that GNR still has a large market worthy of another release of new music, and preach on as to how any further leaking of material will only further delay said "new release" while your jamming out to your pirated OMG, Silkworms, remixed TIL and whatever else he has. And tell everyone how awesome it is, but sorry, nobody else can hear it, just me. Slightly hypicritical in that sense I'd have to say.

But, as a whole, he is a good guy and an extremly reliable source, IMO. Can't explain why he did a 360 after the flash drive incedent, nor can he, as he brushes this all off by saying there are particular years he is not allowed by law to discuss publicly. And I'm sure this is true as well. But it's still pretty shady. And as I suggested earlier, I can't for the life of me figure out why he defends Jim/Warchild to the extent he does, or why he goes out of his way to help establish Jim/Warchild as a "legitimate source of information" other than the possibility I mentioned before.

Either way, in the end, it all still adds up to the fact I personally believe Beta was shit canned. Whether she still is who knows? But if she got fired for getting the new DVD out, it just goes to show how fucked up Axl's thought process is. He's already wasted nearly 20 years. And 20 years of him in his prime. And if he couldn't get behind releasing this DVD, there's no way anyone is gonna get me to believe he intends on releasing new music. No way.

Edited by ll_tj1

Beta and Axl are going to have a few fights. She's the only one out there with the balls to do it and still keeps her job. Since she has been the manager of this band things have only improved. The band has regularly toured, Axl's been on time, the show has gone on for hours and we got a DVD. Get off her case and try being a little supportive. She wants the same things for this band the rest of us want. Quit wasting her time and let her work on what we all want.

This. Can someone tell me is Beta the manager or Fernando, or both?

This. Can someone tell me is Beta the manager or Fernando, or both?

Yeah, who exactly is the "genius manager", I think it's a team effort but I would assume one has the main role and just delegates... who bloody knows, such a bizarre band...

Edited by Tom2112

Can someone tell me is Beta the manager or Fernando, or both?

The management company is Team Brazil (TB) and both Beta and Fernando works for (and presumably owns) TB.

Oh my...the mysterious lives of Axl & family house-keeping and Gn'R management staff.

I don't want money from GNR and i don't live on Axl's payroll :shrugs:

As to MSL's credibility, it's definatly taken a huge hit. But I still believe he's as legit as ever. I like the guy, he's interesting to have a conversation with, and from my POV, I couldn't go as so far to say he makes things up. I'm in no way stating this as a fact, because I have absolutely no idea. But it's certainly interesting to I think, that it's entirely possible, MSL could be the one "Jim/Warchild" gets his so called, insider information from. Which would explain why MSL has Jim/Warchilds back all the time. Definatly an interesting thought.

I read a post right before writing this and it looks like it's been deleted, no idea why, coulda been by the poster. But he/she was absolutely correct when he/she said that MSL has been WAY over the top pro GNR, pro TB, Pro Axl. Especially the TB part. Which makes believe the rumor is true. That Beta is, or was fired. Why make something up about someone he's actually done nothing but praise for quite sometime, knowing there would be backlash about it.

Ever since the flash drive incedent, MSL has been the General of leading the crusade against leaking GNR material. A thing I would believe is made so much easier being that he already posses everything. That's the only thing that's ever annoyed me about MSL. Don't rant on about how important it is to purchase Appetite For Democracy as to show UMG that GNR still has a large market worthy of another release of new music, and preach on as to how any further leaking of material will only further delay said "new release" while your jamming out to your pirated OMG, Silkworms, remixed TIL and whatever else he has. And tell everyone how awesome it is, but sorry, nobody else can hear it, just me. Slightly hypicritical in that sense I'd have to say.

But, as a whole, he is a good guy and an extremly reliable source, IMO. Can't explain why he did a 360 after the flash drive incedent, nor can he, as he brushes this all off by saying there are particular years he is not allowed by law to discuss publicly. And I'm sure this is true as well. But it's still pretty shady. And as I suggested earlier, I can't for the life of me figure out why he defends Jim/Warchild to the extent he does, or why he goes out of his way to help establish Jim/Warchild as a "legitimate source of information" other than the possibility I mentioned before.

Either way, in the end, it all still adds up to the fact I personally believe Beta was shit canned. Whether she still is who knows? But if she got fired for getting the new DVD out, it just goes to show how fucked up Axl's thought process is. He's already wasted nearly 20 years. And 20 years of him in his prime. And if he couldn't get behind releasing this DVD, there's no way anyone is gonna get me to believe he intends on releasing new music. No way.

Warchild as an insider? No way. She mght know something from the GNR camp, but i believe MSL got several sources (gnr related) from other ways

Who knows...

Warchild is a psycho so you never know...

And if he couldn't get behind releasing this DVD, there's no way anyone is gonna get me to believe he intends on releasing new music. No way.

Why?

Axl's voice mostly sucks on this release (and in 2012) so he might heard himself and doesn't want to destroy his legacy completely?

A NEW album with new studio vocals on it, is an other thing. Axl probably want to release it. But he feels his age now, so he might be wanted to save the last album for a last big touring circle then retire.