*[Beta Has Denied]* Beta Lebeis fired, according to MSL

MSL gets his info from Jim. in his words "Jim is legit"

On the Beta sacking, Jim says:

Families argue,disagree and disagree to disagree...

But at the end of the day are still families

That's all I'm going to offer here.

Gn'R fan since '87 here. Am I supposed to know who "Jim" is? Someone please Gn'R-educate me.

I believe it's someone on MSL's forum. Don't know more specifics though :shrugs:

So it's some random dude from MSL's forum? I mean I know MSL would have more inside info than the average fan. Is this Jim fella the 2014 version of Mysteron? Those were the days at HTGTH.

I don't know. I'm kinda new to the forums, so don't know all the aliases and insiders or supposed insiders.

MSL gets his info from Jim. in his words "Jim is legit"

On the Beta sacking, Jim says:

Families argue,disagree and disagree to disagree...

But at the end of the day are still families

That's all I'm going to offer here.

Gn'R fan since '87 here. Am I supposed to know who "Jim" is? Someone please Gn'R-educate me.

I believe it's someone on MSL's forum. Don't know more specifics though :shrugs:

So it's some random dude from MSL's forum? I mean I know MSL would have more inside info than the average fan. Is this Jim fella the 2014 version of Mysteron? Those were the days at HTGTH.

I don't know. I'm kinda new to the forums, so don't know all the aliases and insiders or supposed insiders.

I've been reading the forums well over ten years and I still don't know the insiders but sometimes when there is fuck all going on with GN'R,it's funny to read about them and the hoarders,etc.

Edited by xGNRxSTARx

families squabble. not the first or last time beta has quit or been fired. it was over two weeks ago. hopefully cooler heads have prevailed. i don't know what all the drama was between rock fuel & TB or why things got so heated. if rock fuel chooses to shed some light, that would be lovely. i've said all i know.

and MSL is unbanned, finally! welcome back man.

Hardly. If you have ever heard of "warchild", then you have heard of "jim".

Pele, you seem to be part of a flood of accounts that registered yesterday. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt as always, but if you're here to stir trouble / discuss formerly banned members, kindly leave. :)

• Like 3

I'm not sure why a lot of you want Beta gone. I mean Irving Azoff,one of the most powerful men in entertainment was at the helm and we know how that turned out.

I'm not sure people want Beta entirely gone.. If she's like a mother figure to Axl, that ain't happening anytime soon.

What I guess people want is have Beta gone back to the kitchen and household affairs and get someone with real experience in the music business pulling Axl out of the hole he's in and finally make him record amazing music.

I don't know to what extent that is possible and if there is really someone out there who can achieve this or it is all based on Axl's will to resurface as the great singer he used to be.

• Like 3

I'm not sure why a lot of you want Beta gone. I mean Irving Azoff,one of the most powerful men in entertainment was at the helm and we know how that turned out.

I'm not sure people want Beta entirely gone.. If she's like a mother figure to Axl, that ain't happening anytime soon.

What I guess people want is have Beta gone back to the kitchen and household affairs and get someone with real experience in the music business pulling Axl out of the hole he's in and finally make him record amazing music.

I don't know to what extent that is possible and if there is really someone out there who can achieve this or it is all based on Axl's will to resurface as the great singer he used to be.

Who is greater in the music industry than Azoff and Doc McGhee? Those are some pretty heavy hitters. I know there were others but those names spring to mind.I guess you could bring in anybody but if Axl doesn't wanna play ball then it's a no-go.

Who is greater in the music industry than Azoff and Doc McGhee? Those are some pretty heavy hitters. I know there were others but those names spring to mind.I guess you could bring in anybody but if Axl doesn't wanna play ball then it's a no-go.

This. Plus I always think the housekeeper is a petty argument. She's been in the music industry now in one way or the other for more than twenty years, she has experience. A lot of people here act as if Axl just made a random cleaning lady his manager. I don't know if she's any good, I don't know if anyone else could do it better, but I don't like that argument. Furthermore, she had an executive job in Brazil before she moved to the US.

That's why I'm saying... at this point, it feels like its all about Axl and probably him not finding his "Slash".... I think he has talked about how hard it was to find someone to replace Slash. I guess he hasnt found that person at all and that's why he's having trouble releasing music as fast as we want.

This. Plus I always think the housekeeper is a petty argument. She's been in the music industry now in one way or the other for more than twenty years, she has experience. A lot of people here act as if Axl just made a random cleaning lady his manager. I don't know if she's any good, I don't know if anyone else could do it better, but I don't like that argument. Furthermore, she had an executive job in Brazil before she moved to the US.

Nah. She has experience with ONLY ONE artist and when she joined him, he was coming down from the peak of the mountain. Her experience is very limited. 20 years of basically accompanying a singer who took 13 years to complete an album. I wouldn't take that experience too serious.

"Executive job" in Brazil, not sure about that. Recently I found out people in Brazil call maids "assistant" or "secretary", and in the end they are just people who help a busy someone. Maybe they do not particularly "clean the toilett", but it's really not that much of a deal as the title sounds.

Plus, it makes no sense that she had an "executive job" in Brazil to move to the US to be the nanny of the son of a supermodel. Usually one doesn't go backwards in the working career.

Nah. She has experience with ONLY ONE artist and when she joined him, he was coming down from the peak of the mountain. Her experience is very limited. 20 years of basically accompanying a singer who took 13 years to complete an album. I wouldn't take that experience too serious.

"Executive job" in Brazil, not sure about that. Recently I found out people in Brazil call maids "assistant" or "secretary", and in the end they are just people who help a busy someone. Maybe they do not particularly "clean the toilett", but it's really not that much of a deal as the title sounds.

Plus, it makes no sense that she had an "executive job" in Brazil to move to the US to be the nanny of the son of a supermodel. Usually one doesn't go backwards in the working career.

Unless you are moving to another country and aren't really fluent in the language, you don't have the right degrees, references... Anyway, I don't know what she specifically did in Brazil and I feel no urge to defend her in any way, but it bugs me that after more than 20 years people still call her nanny or housekeeper. I think it's a cheap shot. That's all. 20 years ago, I was a babysitter too :shrugs:

Edited by Lio

Also there are vaguely cryptic tweets from a production company about working with GNR. For the love of God, we need new music.

Explain... Not heard this yet..

Apologies, that should say "posts" not "tweets". There's a post a few pages back saying that Rockfuel implied they could, figuratively, write a book on what it was like dealing with GN'R management. I wasn't actively involved in that thread, but from what I've seen of it they have (gently) let people know the whole process was very difficult.

Also there are vaguely cryptic tweets from a production company about working with GNR. For the love of God, we need new music.

Yeah this caught my eye too

Anyone know owt about this?

So there are 2 sides of the story...

Mygnr: Subs reached out to beta and asked....she said that it was bullshit .

MSL: Said :"She is telling other forums that my story is 100% untrue. ..but I've read e-mails and heard phonecalls where sheadmits it.

Mabey Beta was fired. ..but only for a week or so ? :/

Apologies, that should say "posts" not "tweets". There's a post a few pages back saying that Rockfuel implied they could, figuratively, write a book on what it was like dealing with GN'R management. I wasn't actively involved in that thread, but from what I've seen of it they have (gently) let people know the whole process was very difficult.

I see. I thought you were talking about someone else working with GNR in the studio or something... Wishful thinking :)

Yeah. We got an album. I don't care how Axl's feelings may have been hurt. We got music.

Doing what? Not being flippant, honest question. What do we know that she actually did during that time?

You can not like the argument but it doesn't make it any less valid. Especially when people point out how "in over her head" she appears to be. Also, people who are executives in any country generally don't move to the US to become housekeepers. Ordinary citizens maybe, but if she were really an executive, you would think she could have got a better gig out of the gate than folding Stephanie Seymour's clothes.

All I know is this. Pre Beta management, we had a band consisting of Axl, Slash, Izzy, Duff and Steven followed by Appetite for Destruction, GNR Lies, UYI 1&2 all in a matter of FOUR YEARS. Post Beta management, we've had two bands of various members, the second of which is a cover band and CD which took 17 years.

It doesn't take much of an IQ to deduce things.

This just in! Beta has been the manager for 23 years!

Actually, that was Goldstein.