*[Beta Has Denied]* Beta Lebeis fired, according to MSL

what does MSL have to gain from fabricating this story?

He gets talked about, again.

This is some kind of wrestling promo model. I don't know, I don't care who the manager is. Axl should sack all managers. Beta joins an illustrious group.

what does MSL have to gain from fabricating this story?

He gets talked about, again.

I guess it throws gasoline on the reunion delusions.

Canter has told us before that he's seen Axl lose his shit and scream at Beta. I have no doubt she has been fired numerous times.

MSL drops crap like this because it drives the hits to his Web site. He thinks he is really smooth sneaking stuff like this into his threads and acting nonchalant about it, but he is probably checking every minute to see if it's been picked up. I, personally, find it super creepy that he reads emails and listens to phone calls made by band management.

• Like 3

We're not getting music either way. Band sucks so much.

We just got a live DVD. The release of it probably marks the half way point to the next release of new music -- just to keep us waiting. 2020, here we go.

I really doubt we are seeing an album anytime within the next 2 years.

Your math skills really leave something to be desired.

That was my own personal guess as to when we might see an album. Not 2020, but the earliest we may see a record.

We're not getting music either way. Band sucks so much.

We just got a live DVD. The release of it probably marks the half way point to the next release of new music -- just to keep us waiting. 2020, here we go.

I really doubt we are seeing an album anytime within the next 2 years.

Your math skills really leave something to be desired.

That was my own personal guess as to when we might see an album. Not 2020, but the earliest we may see a record.

If Axl dies within the next month I guarantee we will see an album in 2 years. It would take tb that long to figure out how to botch a record release, but we would definitely see it.
  • Like 1

Nah. She has experience with ONLY ONE artist and when she joined him, he was coming down from the peak of the mountain. Her experience is very limited. 20 years of basically accompanying a singer who took 13 years to complete an album. I wouldn't take that experience too serious.

"Executive job" in Brazil, not sure about that. Recently I found out people in Brazil call maids "assistant" or "secretary", and in the end they are just people who help a busy someone. Maybe they do not particularly "clean the toilett", but it's really not that much of a deal as the title sounds.

Plus, it makes no sense that she had an "executive job" in Brazil to move to the US to be the nanny of the son of a supermodel. Usually one doesn't go backwards in the working career.

Unless you are moving to another country and aren't really fluent in the language, you don't have the right degrees, references... Anyway, I don't know what she specifically did in Brazil and I feel no urge to defend her in any way, but it bugs me that after more than 20 years people still call her nanny or housekeeper. I think it's a cheap shot. That's all. 20 years ago, I was a babysitter too :shrugs:

If you have a great job in your country, why would you move somewhere else to start from zero? That makes no sense at all!

I'm sorry but I don't think her job in Brazil was a big deal.

She's not been a manager for 20 years, at least, not from day one when she was hired by Axl. She started recently, actually, and please name other artists she has managed. You can't. She has no experience in the field, I'm sorry.

It may come up as a "cheap shot" and probably reducing her to "babysitter" is incorrect. But saying she has experience managing bands and musicians, it is wrong as well.

Political ideology reasons, high level of crime, or high level of corruption. There could be many reasons why someone moves to other country not just finantial security.

I don't think that's the reason why she moved.. at least, she doesnt mention any of it on that interview.

'You're not going on another Chinese Democracy plus nostalgia tour until you sit in a room for a month with your 5 year old band and release a fucking record, put an EP out with finished CD tracks and two new songs at the very least, stop pissing around working on ten seconds of a vault song once a week without letting any of the guys know the status of anything and put some time aside to finish them then move on, you're over 50, there isn't going to be 10 years to evolve GNR one day, you've had about 14 years to do it, sort it out Axl' that's what the next manager will say after the first handshake. Then we all woke up.

'You're not going on another Chinese Democracy plus nostalgia tour until you sit in a room for a month with your 5 year old band and release a fucking record, put an EP out with finished CD tracks and two new songs at the very least, stop pissing around working on ten seconds of a vault song once a week without letting any of the guys know the status of anything and put some time aside to finish them then move on, you're over 50, there isn't going to be 10 years to evolve GNR one day, you've had about 14 years to do it, sort it out Axl' that's what the next manager will say after the first handshake. Then we all woke up.

Nobody. Said. Ever.

So wait Axl knows about police shooting a dog in Utah and a danish zoo killing a girrafe but doesn't know his DVD is being released 18 months into Universal trying to release it. Riiiiiiiight.....

This. Just... This.

• Like 1

Why is the DVD a greater headache? Was is so complicated to release a DVD? I know GnR works differently but cmon, Metallica releases sometimes 2 dvds/bluray a year, why everything has to be so tragical?

She said: "I'm so tired with all this This DVD is being the biggest headache Anyway, the day that I'm working for someone else, you will know I have no control in the MSL speaks or does not speak Thank you... for their support and affection. "

• Like 1

Why is the DVD a greater headache? Was is so complicated to release a DVD? I know GnR works differently but cmon, Metallica releases sometimes 2 dvds/bluray a year, why everything has to be so tragical?

Because Metallica is still an original band... On the other hand Gn'R is basically a cover band with the same lead singer.