*[Beta Has Denied]* Beta Lebeis fired, according to MSL

And if he couldn't get behind releasing this DVD, there's no way anyone is gonna get me to believe he intends on releasing new music. No way.

Why?

Axl's voice mostly sucks on this release (and in 2012) so he might heard himself and doesn't want to destroy his legacy completely?

Can he destroy his legacy any more than he already has?

And if he couldn't get behind releasing this DVD, there's no way anyone is gonna get me to believe he intends on releasing new music. No way.

Why?

Axl's voice mostly sucks on this release (and in 2012) so he might heard himself and doesn't want to destroy his legacy completely?

Can he destroy his legacy any more than he already has?

Yeah yeah... i thought somebody bring this up, lol

Actually this is the first official live video release from the brandname since the Tokyo DVD's so yeah. On the public eye: officialy this release get him in "trouble" legacywise

Not to mention he re-recorded his vocals on Live Era tracks (a thing that not needed, but hey what can i know..)

Edited by Crash Diet

Whoever is his manager I hope they have the balls to say that waiting 6 years to release another album following the previous wait is not good enough, especially considering the majority/all of it has already been recorded.... i doubt TB would say this to Axl though....

Edited by robin2002

He still gets all these giant gigs cause of the old material (and has reached some awesome levels of performance even for him, the band's always solid too), that's understandable but he's barely even attempted to do what he set out, he'd STILL get the big arenas even if he played 50% new GNR 50% classic GNR surely he knows that.

The only certifiable thing with this absurd band is that it will be business as usual. There will be another Vegas residency - and probably another South American cash grab; Bumblefoot will produce his monthly moan of course, leaving allusions on the internet, however, money will be produced and he will stay; various other members will say things like, there is lots of new material we hope to release, but nothing will ever be released; Ashba will continue to mess up his guitar solos; Axl, his voice; the charade will continue.

This.

The only certifiable thing with this absurd band is that it will be business as usual. There will be another Vegas residency - and probably another South American cash grab; Bumblefoot will produce his monthly moan of course, leaving allusions on the internet, however, money will be produced and he will stay; various other members will say things like, ‘’there is lots of new material we hope to release’’, but nothing will ever be released; Ashba will continue to mess up his guitar solos; Axl, his voice; the charade will continue.

So true. What a joke GNR has become :(

It's amazing how there are people who still hold out that hope. That hope that the Evil Beta is the only thing holding Axl back from taking over the world again.

As I said a number of pages ago this thread would go way too long without no substance whatsoever just because everyone 'wants' to believe it's true.

This is a 'greatest hits' touring band & removing Beta from the picture won't change much. Some of you still need to work on letting it go.

• Like 1

It's amazing how there are people who still hold out that hope. That hope that the Evil Beta is the only thing holding Axl back from taking over the world again.

As I said a number of pages ago this thread would go way too long without no substance whatsoever just because everyone 'wants' to believe it's true.

This is a 'greatest hits' touring band & removing Beta from the picture won't change much. Some of you still need to work on letting it go.

Remember how many people swore up and down they weren't holding out hope for a reunion? How they were fine with it?

How we shouldn't count on them freaking the fuck out if the RNR HOF came and went with no reunion onstage?

And what happened?

"Everybody lies" - Dr. Gregory House

"The chinese democracy guy" said another thing. Ready?

When the story about Axl's retirement came out (early June 2014), Beta actually believed that Bumble told the story to Music Radar, and accused him.

Of course time has passed, and it wasn't Beta's first suspect.

Genius manager.

Edited by Silent Jay

When people talk about Axl being controlled and brainwashed, this comes to mind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9C_lKYhWr4

Axl and brainwashed in the same sentence... ha!! Axl is just like a lot of celebrities, he's cut off from the real world, he has people around him that probably don't overly challenge or disagree with him...but I don't think he could be considered brainwashed, maybe he's brainwashed the brazilian family that live with him?

Final thought on this, like the majority of threads on this forum (purely speculative, and usually based off nothing but rumor or less) we have no idea what goes on in his life we speculate, he seems to run the show and the people around him take care of he day to day while he does "cool shit, and hangs with his cool friends".

"The chinese democracy guy" said another thing. Ready?

When the story about Axl's retirement came out (early June 2014), Beta actually believed that Bumble told the story to Music Radar, and accused him.

Of course time has passed, and it wasn't Beta's first suspect.

Genius manager.

GnR thruth ? Or from where ?

The only certifiable thing with this absurd band is that it will be business as usual. There will be another Vegas residency - and probably another South American cash grab; Bumblefoot will produce his monthly moan of course, leaving allusions on the internet, however, money will be produced and he will stay; various other members will say things like, ‘’there is lots of new material we hope to release’’, but nothing will ever be released; Ashba will continue to mess up his guitar solos; Axl, his voice; the charade will continue.

2015 30th anniversary

You just describe the next year, i'm afraid

A Beta is the manager of Guns N' Roses! Fernando looks over part of the tour! She even told me!

who are you?

another hue hue from TB's cesspool?

I'll fire her myself if there's no new album by next winter, Axl needs discipline and firm encouragement in order to reach his optimum capabilities or he seems to get stuck in a rut and comfortable cause he's earned the position of not having to force art in order to keep receiving the cash and fan loyalty. Our misconceptions and fantasies along with our misguided sense of entitlement don't dictate his actions but making a point of not releasing music for years upon years because he isn't ready and touring the same thing don't equate to fulfilling the various levels of potential this band has had since 2001 either.

I'll fire her myself if there's no new album by next winter, Axl needs discipline and firm encouragement in order to reach his optimum capabilities or he seems to get stuck in a rut and comfortable cause he's earned the position of not having to force art in order to keep receiving the cash and fan loyalty.

I can only think of one example where someone where able to force Axl into doing something he wouldn't do. I doubt a manager would have the leverage to make Axl do anything against his will. So I doubt a tough manager would work very well, or last very long. What is needed is someone who will be able to convince Axl it is in his best interest to release a new record (if it is) and help him achieve that. It requires a very specific skill-set, I assume.

I'll fire her myself if there's no new album by next winter, Axl needs discipline and firm encouragement in order to reach his optimum capabilities or he seems to get stuck in a rut and comfortable cause he's earned the position of not having to force art in order to keep receiving the cash and fan loyalty.

I can only think of one example where someone where able to force Axl into doing something he wouldn't do. I doubt a manager would have the leverage to make Axl do anything against his will. So I doubt a tough manager would work very well, or last very long. What is needed is someone who will be able to convince Axl it is in his best interest to release a new record (if it is) and help him achieve that. It requires a very specific skill-set, I assume.

True. He needs someone he respects and trusts, but no yesman. I wonder if there are still people around like that.

I'll fire her myself if there's no new album by next winter, Axl needs discipline and firm encouragement in order to reach his optimum capabilities or he seems to get stuck in a rut and comfortable cause he's earned the position of not having to force art in order to keep receiving the cash and fan loyalty. Our misconceptions and fantasies along with our misguided sense of entitlement don't dictate his actions but making a point of not releasing music for years upon years because he isn't ready and touring the same thing don't equate to fulfilling the various levels of potential this band has had since 2001 either.

Exactly. But when he needed our support, came to the sucky forum to promote his album. Horrible hateful fans still have some power, huh?

I don't know why we worry so much, though..... Maybe he decided that's all he's gonna achieve in his life and it's over. Money he doesn't need. Fame? full of it... After all he retired at 35 being a millionaire. ChinDem and the tours are just a hobbie now.