*[Beta Has Denied]* Beta Lebeis fired, according to MSL

How much bullshit I read this topic ...
The Beta is still businesswoman band, Fernando and Vanessa are also taking care of things GN'R!
Everything is the same!

What exactly are The Beta and her kids taking care of?

Over the past ten years - off and on touring, one album, one DVD release.

What does The Beta say about a follow up to Chinese Democracy, which was released six years ago?

What does The Beta say about a follow up to Chinese Democracy, which was released six years ago?

She says wait another 10 years because there was ONLY ONE jackass who leaked ONE SONG and that blew it all for the millions who did not.

She says wait another 10 years because there was ONLY ONE jackass who leaked ONE SONG and that blew it all for the millions who did not.

You can't blame The Beta for that. One fan is certainly more important than the millions of other fans.......who would all gladly slap down $20 for a new album!!!

Not truth, I am the webmaster of Beta Lebeis - We Love You Fã Clube and the Beta proved me she's not businesswoman of Guns, Alex fired she when Ape Tits for Democracy is was release because the Beta let the DVD be maked without tell Alex. I HAVE PRINTSCREEN OF CONVERSATION WITH THE BETA ON WHATSAPP!!!! I POST THAT MORE LATE!

I believe this, given Axl's history of doing the same previously more often than not.

• Like 1

When TB first came on, I thought they could have done more, as far as keeping the fans in the know, where necessary. Now that they have settled in, I think they are doing a good job. There's really no reason to complain that I know of anyways.

Not sure if Groghan is aware but Beta and Team Brazil only took over in late 2011.

But how long has Beta been Axl's confidant/mother/nurse/coddler?

TB took over in 1993. Made it to the Estranged video and to his testament as well.

• Like 1

Not sure if Groghan is aware but Beta and Team Brazil only took over in late 2011.

TB took over in 1993. Made it to the Estranged video and to his testament as well.

I like how neither of you are contesting my statement.

When TB first came on, I thought they could have done more, as far as keeping the fans in the know, where necessary. Now that they have settled in, I think they are doing a good job. There's really no reason to complain that I know of anyways.

lol

Why so funny? What don't they do that you think they should be doing??

I like how neither of you are contesting my statement.

Seriously?

I have a job, so I can't spend 24/7 on here. If somebody doesn't respond to your posts in a matter of minutes it probably isn't because they are avoiding your question, more than likely it's because they aren't online anymore.

The Beta and her children have been GnR's management team since 2011? Sure, I will take your word for it. I don't really keep track of things like that. I'm a die-hard GnR and Axl fan, but it's not important to me to try and spin everything that paints them in the most positive light possible. I try and look at every situation with an unbiased eye. Praise should be earned.

Did The Beta and her children take over officially as GnR (the band) management team in 2011? I'll take your word for it. I've seen plenty of unprofessional public comments from The Beta and Fernando over the past two years. So your timeline is probably correct.

When did The Beta become Axl's personal manager? I just read an article from 2008 that referred to The Beta as being Axl's personal manager. We've all also seen many stories that talked about Beta being Axl's personal assistant and that she, or Fernando, is "always by his side" as far back as the late 90s?

Coma, you don't have to spin everything. It doesn't make you a bigger fan, it just leads to GnR fans arguing about stupid things on these forums.

The Beta has been the official manager of GnR since 2011.

She has been Axl's manager, assistant and "mom" since the 90s, and is always by his side.

See how easy that was? Just present all the facts instead of just picking and choosing things to try and make Axl look better.

The point isn't the specific date The Beta and her children became official manager's of the band. Can't you guys ever just have a normal conversation about the band without spinning and twisting everything around?

• Like 2

lol

Why so funny? What don't they do that you think they should be doing??

Pushing Axl to make good career choices instead of constant repetitive touring and physically wasting away..... seriously man? You think TB is doing a "good" job? I don't even consider myself a NuGNR fan and it upsets me the way the band is handled, between Ron being ignored, and 3 hour meetings taking place in order to make an announcement (that is then never made....).

I get that management is hired to manage the band (which is basically just Axl at this point), but there has to be a middle ground to meet the fans. Without fans, there is no band. Unfortunately, there will always be delusional fans, so does it really matter if TB and GNR treat the fans like crap? No it doesn't in the end. Would I have a hell of a lot more respect for Axl's band if they did indicate they actually cared? Yeah.

Edited by OmarBradley
  • Like 1

The Beta is still businesswoman band, Fernando and Vanessa are also taking care of things GN'R!

Everything is the same!

The Beta. :lol:

You know, my englissh grammar sucks ass

But this guy is phenomenal

It's a shame that he couldn't capable to learn some proper english words...

Everything is the same!

The Beta. :lol:

You know, my englissh grammar sucks ass

But this guy is phenomenal

It's a shame that he couldn't capable to learn some proper english words...

Matheus Datanso is the best thing to happen to this forum in a long time. "THE BETA IS NOT BUSINESSWOMAN"