*[Beta Has Denied]* Beta Lebeis fired, according to MSL

Who of you guys (really) asked Beta if she was fired or not? And how ?Please clarify ! Thx

None of us. We're just fucking around. Admin of the forum got word from Beta that the rumor is not true. That's the only credible thing we're working with.

MyGNRForum Exclusive!

MagisGOG

I spoke to Beta. She says she's not fired. I have no proof so just trust me.

MyGNRForum Exclusive!

We got #magismed

Don't you two dare! I speak nothing but truth! :max:

Edited by magisme
  • Like 1

Who of you guys (really) asked Beta if she was fired or not? And how ?Please clarify ! Thx

None of us. We're just fucking around. Admin of the forum got word from Beta that the rumor is not true. That's the only credible thing we're working with.

I'm not credible? :(

• Like 1

I'm not credible? :(

I forgot, man. My bad.

Revised Statement: Beta has told forum admin and SoulMonster (for real too, not dumb shit trolling like me) that the rumor is false. Those are the only credible things we're working with.

Better? :)

To be fair, she only said she still had the job, she didn't say anything about being previously fired. I was happy with the answer and didn't press her asking whether she had been fired and then re-hired, I just assume that everyone who interacts with Axl is fired now and then. So the important thing for me was finding out whether she had the job or no, not prying into how often she is fired and how recently the last occasion was.

• Like 3

She's probably walked out on Axl many times and quit. He probably fired her once or twice in 20 years, but you know how some husbands like to talk a good game but behind closed doors the wife is the one running the show?

It would be funny if Perla and Beta called each other, disappeared together and refused to come back until Axl and Slash talked to each other, and blocked them from having access to their money. You know they could do it, too.

I've also heard mumblings about Axl kicking her out on her ass because she was hanging out with Goldstein back a few years ago.

It's Axl we're talking about here. He's a big fucking baby. The textbook definition of a man-child. I'm sure he's threw shit fits her way and took drastic measures only to reverse them plenty of times. I don't think he'd ever shit can her for good. He's too emotionally dependent on her, and she's too financially dependent on him to leave. We're stuck with these people till the end.

But IF a situation occurred where Beta is out of his life for good; I think it'd be the last we'd see of Axl. As insanely unorthodox as their relationship is, it's the only close family the bastard has. I don't think he'd be able to carry on with anymore emotional turmoil. At least not professionally.

• Like 4

Unless we find him a fucking wife... which at some point he will have to get.... if Beta isn't his "legal wife" then someone has to be.... this Beta woman can't be babysitting him until he's 80.... she will be 80 too and probably she wants a husband as well.

I've also heard mumblings about Axl kicking her out on her ass because she was hanging out with Goldstein back a few years ago.

It's Axl we're talking about here. He's a big fucking baby. The textbook definition of a man-child. I'm sure he's threw shit fits her way and took drastic measures only to reverse them plenty of times. I don't think he'd ever shit can her for good. He's too emotionally dependent on her, and she's too financially dependent on him to leave. We're stuck with these people till the end.

But IF a situation occurred where Beta is out of his life for good; I think it'd be the last we'd see of Axl. As insanely unorthodox as their relationship is, it's the only close family the bastard has. I don't think he'd be able to carry on with anymore emotional turmoil. At least not professionally.

I think this is a major point to consider, and it's spot on. Whatever one thinks of Beta, and whether the relationship has bad or good points, she's been a stabilizing influence and a constant in Axl's life. If she left I think it would be devastating for Axl on an emotional level and he would totally retire.