*[Beta Has Denied]* Beta Lebeis fired, according to MSL

The only certifiable thing with this absurd band is that it will be business as usual. There will be another Vegas residency - and probably another South American cash grab; Bumblefoot will produce his monthly moan of course, leaving allusions on the internet, however, money will be produced and he will stay; various other members will say things like, ‘’there is lots of new material we hope to release’’, but nothing will ever be released; Ashba will continue to mess up his guitar solos; Axl, his voice; the charade will continue.

2015 30th anniversary

You just describe the next year, i'm afraid

A Beta is the manager of Guns N' Roses! Fernando looks over part of the tour! She even told me!

who are you?

another hue hue from TB's cesspool?

I own the Axl Rose - Fã Clube (the largest site related to Guns N' Roses currently) and I am a friend of Beta! ;)

Cool

Why I do not like to comment on and even post many things here in this forum because I see a lot of prejudice with Brazilians and many cupcakes!

Fame? I do not need it! I have permission to publish anything and information that the band tell me!

I will not waste my time arguing!

Be well!

I'm sure you had fun watching the World Cup instead.

At least you can listen to Don't Cry all night now.

Edited by hellobeatle
  • Like 2

What the fuck is a hue hue?

It's the way Brazilians laugh, apparently.

Wow. It was going to take something pretty special for "butthurt" to get knocked down to my second least favourite word on the forum, but I think we've found it.,

Why I do not like to comment on and even post many things here in this forum because I see a lot of prejudice with Brazilians and many cupcakes!

Fame? I do not need it! I have permission to publish anything and information that the band tell me!

I will not waste my time arguing!
Be well!

:facepalm:

And A BIG :facepalm: to that nuGNR in Brazil jerseys pic. What the fuck!

Guys, as I do from time to time, I have to tell you again, not all brazilians are like this Matheus Moron or attention-whore Manets. Some of us are normal people who certainly aren't part of a freaking "GNR fan club" in 2014. Guys like Bruno Poeys and Voodoochild are cool mofos, for example.

Edited by ProstituteComa

What the fuck is a hue hue?

It's the way Brazilians laugh, apparently.

Wow. It was going to take something pretty special for "butthurt" to get knocked down to my second least favourite word on the forum, but I think we've found it.,

The butthurt must be strong with you right now then. HUE HUE HUE.

A little off topic :

In the 2001 interview with Beta

I: Did Axl compose any song's for you ?

Beta: I don't know, I don't think so .He said that one of the new song's is dedicated to me and my family.

Which one "Better" ? I don't think that "Better" was around in 2001 :/ Thoughts ?

A little off topic :

In the 2001 interview with Beta

I: Did Axl compose any song's for you ?

Beta: I don't know, I don't think so .He said that one of the new song's is dedicated to me and my family.

Which one "Better" ? I don't think that "Better" was around in 2001 :/ Thoughts ?

Hopefully it was Used to Love Her :D