*[Beta Has Denied]* Beta Lebeis fired, according to MSL

I'll fire her myself if there's no new album by next winter, Axl needs discipline and firm encouragement in order to reach his optimum capabilities or he seems to get stuck in a rut and comfortable cause he's earned the position of not having to force art in order to keep receiving the cash and fan loyalty. Our misconceptions and fantasies along with our misguided sense of entitlement don't dictate his actions but making a point of not releasing music for years upon years because he isn't ready and touring the same thing don't equate to fulfilling the various levels of potential this band has had since 2001 either.

Exactly. But when he needed our support, came to the sucky forum to promote his album. Horrible hateful fans still have some power, huh?

I don't know why we worry so much, though..... Maybe he decided that's all he's gonna achieve in his life and it's over. Money he doesn't need. Fame? full of it... After all he retired at 35 being a millionaire. ChinDem and the tours are just a hobbie now.

Sorry but I can't keep up. What was your username(s) before this alt account?

I'll fire her myself if there's no new album by next winter, Axl needs discipline and firm encouragement in order to reach his optimum capabilities or he seems to get stuck in a rut and comfortable cause he's earned the position of not having to force art in order to keep receiving the cash and fan loyalty. Our misconceptions and fantasies along with our misguided sense of entitlement don't dictate his actions but making a point of not releasing music for years upon years because he isn't ready and touring the same thing don't equate to fulfilling the various levels of potential this band has had since 2001 either.

Exactly. But when he needed our support, came to the sucky forum to promote his album. Horrible hateful fans still have some power, huh?

I don't know why we worry so much, though..... Maybe he decided that's all he's gonna achieve in his life and it's over. Money he doesn't need. Fame? full of it... After all he retired at 35 being a millionaire. ChinDem and the tours are just a hobbie now.

This is NOT an alt account and I didn't have ANY other fuckin' account here. Get it?

Now leave me the hell alone or I will have to talk to someone.

P.S.: if you don't believe me, just talk to the mods and admins. Tell them to run an IP search and find what was my username. Idiot. Good luck on finding something, hopefully you'll find the brains you lost somewhere.

:fuckyou:

This is NOT an alt account and I didn't have ANY other fuckin' account here. Get it?

Now leave me the hell alone or I will have to talk to someone.

P.S.: if you don't believe me, just talk to the mods and admins. Tell them to run an IP search and find what was my username. Idiot. Good luck on finding something, hopefully you'll find the brains you lost somewhere.

:fuckyou:

This is second thread in as many days where I've had to ask you two in particular to keep on topic and stop derailing. If you want to have discussions about things outside the topic, please take it to PMs.

I'll fire her myself if there's no new album by next winter, Axl needs discipline and firm encouragement in order to reach his optimum capabilities or he seems to get stuck in a rut and comfortable cause he's earned the position of not having to force art in order to keep receiving the cash and fan loyalty.

I can only think of one example where someone where able to force Axl into doing something he wouldn't do. I doubt a manager would have the leverage to make Axl do anything against his will. So I doubt a tough manager would work very well, or last very long. What is needed is someone who will be able to convince Axl it is in his best interest to release a new record (if it is) and help him achieve that. It requires a very specific skill-set, I assume.

True. He needs someone he respects and trusts, but no yesman. I wonder if there are still people around like that.

Yeah. Someone he trusts and respects, someone able to gently steer Axl in the right direction, and someone who can tolerate his mood swings and erratic behaviour. No wonder he has had so many managers through the years.

This is second thread in as many days where I've had to ask you two in particular to keep on topic and stop derailing. If you want to have discussions about things outside the topic, please take it to PMs.

Apologies Russ. I just have a hard time believing that this poster (who joined a few months ago) is not someone who was banned or is alt account. Just wanted to know who I was talking to is all. No more from my end and apologies for you having to jump in.

On topic: was Fernando fired as well or was the allegation just about Beta?

• Like 1

I know no one can ever force him into things but I wish someone he trusted would coax him into realizing how much potential he has pissed away, BBF is the kinda guy to do it but even his clear and increasingly frustrated hints have not produced any real progress, playing rare GNR songs is fucking great but ya know, mixed in with some even super rare post 06 GNR songs would be welcome...

I think what it comes down to is he and the record label realize releasing music only serves as profit for touring incentives these days and a band as historic as GNR will only ever be associated with the classics and 90% of the audience have little interest or knowledge of CD or any form of a sequel and would not go to a show for it, Axl's been pushing CD for a decade now, the audience are as saturated with it as they're gonna get, for myriad reasons he failed to evolve the band and support the crusade in a PUBLICITY sense and driving it to the masses so he's kinda stuck now.

I know no one can ever force him into things but I wish someone he trusted would coax him into realizing how much potential he has pissed away, BBF is the kinda guy to do it but even his clear and increasingly frustrated hints have not produced any real progress, playing rare GNR songs is fucking great but ya know, mixed in with some even super rare post 06 GNR songs would be welcome...

I think what it comes down to is he and the record label realize releasing music only serves as profit for touring incentives these days and a band as historic as GNR will only ever be associated with the classics and 90% of the audience have little interest or knowledge of CD or any form of a sequel and would not go to a show for it, Axl's been pushing CD for a decade now, the audience are as saturated with it as they're gonna get, for myriad reasons he failed to evolve the band and support the crusade in a PUBLICITY sense and driving it to the masses so he's kinda stuck now.

Well said!!!!!!

Fans would kill for a new album.

Most of the band members have said they want to release new music.

Any new GnR album will make a profit for the label.

AND even if they release a new album, Axl can still do the same tours he is doing now and can still play the same "classics" every night.

Everybody wins with a new alum.

Well said!!!!!!

Fans would kill for a new album.

Most of the band members have said they want to release new music.

Any new GnR album will make a profit for the label.

AND even if they release a new album, Axl can still do the same tours he is doing now and can still play the same "classics" every night.

Everybody wins with a new alum.

Somehow, in Axl's mind, its not a win for him. I wonder what he does in his spare time...

The only certifiable thing with this absurd band is that it will be business as usual. There will be another Vegas residency - and probably another South American cash grab; Bumblefoot will produce his monthly moan of course, leaving allusions on the internet, however, money will be produced and he will stay; various other members will say things like, ‘’there is lots of new material we hope to release’’, but nothing will ever be released; Ashba will continue to mess up his guitar solos; Axl, his voice; the charade will continue.

2015 30th anniversary

You just describe the next year, i'm afraid

A Beta is the manager of Guns N' Roses! Fernando looks over part of the tour! She even told me!

who are you?

another hue hue from TB's cesspool?

I own the Axl Rose - Fã Clube (the largest site related to Guns N' Roses currently) and I am a friend of Beta! ;)

I own the Axl Rose - Fã Clube (the largest site related to Guns N' Roses currently) and I am a friend of Beta! ;)

Largest site? I don't think so.

Is it a website? a forum? a facebook page? Can you give a link please?

Web site: (In Portuguese)

http://www.axlrosefaclube.com/

Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/AxlRoseFaClube

Largest site? I don't think so.

Is it a website? a forum? a facebook page? Can you give a link please?

Web site: (In Portuguese)

http://www.axlrosefaclube.com/

Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/AxlRoseFaClube

Ok, it is indeed a large site... but dedicated only to the new line-up, so..... bleh

I found this very amusing though...

000108-Jul-142133.jpg

No wonder why we don't have a new album after 6 years :rofl-lol:

• Like 4

I found this very amusing though...

000108-Jul-142133.jpg

No wonder why we don't have a new album after 6 years :rofl-lol:

Fascinating. Imagine showing this pic to someone in 1992.

Me, 15 years old in 1992, looking at this: Oh, Axl's dad played soccer or something!

Why I do not like to comment on and even post many things here in this forum because I see a lot of prejudice with Brazilians and many cupcakes!

Fame? I do not need it! I have permission to publish anything and information that the band tell me!

I will not waste my time arguing!
Be well!
  • Like 1

Why I do not like to comment on and even post many things here in this forum because I see a lot of prejudice with Brazilians and many cupcakes!

Fame? I do not need it! I have permission to publish anything and information that the band tell me!

I will not waste my time arguing!

Be well!

Being crítical is not trolling. It may look like prejudice but brazilians have a certain way of being that it particularly disgusts me.

No doubt you have permission to publish those things. Sites like yours operate for GNR Camp like a propaganda machine. That's ok if that's the way you've found to be close to the band. But you should know there are other fans who don't need or even care to suck up to entourage.