*[Beta Has Denied]* Beta Lebeis fired, according to MSL

it's not really that interesting. :lol:

I think firing your own mother is pretty interesting. :rolleyes:

My point was that Axl probably fires/re-hires people in his entourage every other week, including band members.

I'm not so sure about firing his entourage/management/family. They seem to have some sort of hold on him, I don't think he could fire them, even if it was the kind of "You're FIRRRRRRREEEEDDDD" phone calls that Matt used to get in the day.

Now as for the band members, I'm with you. I imagine each member of the band has been fired at least once.

it's not really that interesting. :lol:

I think firing your own mother is pretty interesting. :rolleyes:

My point was that Axl probably fires/re-hires people in his entourage every other week, including band members.

I'm not so sure about firing his entourage/management/family. They seem to have some sort of hold on him, I don't think he could fire them, even if it was the kind of "You're FIRRRRRRREEEEDDDD" phone calls that Matt used to get in the day.

Now as for the band members, I'm with you. I imagine each member of the band has been fired at least once.

Well at the end of the day, we can't possibly know, but I kind of take the opposite view on that.

I imagine it would be a bit like fighting with your own family. You'll yell at a sibling or a parent without feeling a need to hold back because you know they'll always be there to make up with later. I love my mother, father and sister to death, but I've said some pretty awful things to all of them during heated arguments.

Maybe it's an agreement that Axl doesn't want someone so close to him managing his career. Maybe he wants to place that burden on someone else's shoulders. It might not be such a heated exchange or anger between beta and Axl. It might just be Axl thinking he knows what's best for beta.

I hope Axl is okay... like why is he always hiding his eyes nowadays? He's becoming like Michael Jackson, man! A posse of yes-men and no true buds to give it to him straight.

MSL: Said :"She is telling other forums that my story is 100% untrue. ..but I've read e-mails and heard phonecalls where sheadmits it.

If MSL literally said "[beta] is telling other forums that my story is 100% untrue," and by "other forums" is including me talking to Beta, then MSL is twisting things in his own favour. I talked to Beta but she didn't say anything about MSL or his story, she only denied the rumours of being (currently) fired.

MSL: Said :"She is telling other forums that my story is 100% untrue. ..but I've read e-mails and heard phonecalls where sheadmits it.

If MSL literally said "[beta] is telling other forums that my story is 100% untrue," and by "other forums" is including me talking to Beta, then MSL is twisting things in his own favour. I talked to Beta but she didn't say anything about MSL or his story, she only denied the rumours of being (currently) fired.

Not being (currently) fired ? Did she say that ?

Like HV says as long as Axl considers them family they are probably fairly secure in his life. I think the biggest threat to them would be if he suddenly did a 'Simon Cowell' and decided to have a more conventional family life. Although there is no reason they couldn't still be part of this (most people don't want there in laws in such close quarters though). Even if he hired new management at some point I guess there are still roles for them to play.

Nah. She has experience with ONLY ONE artist and when she joined him, he was coming down from the peak of the mountain. Her experience is very limited. 20 years of basically accompanying a singer who took 13 years to complete an album. I wouldn't take that experience too serious.

"Executive job" in Brazil, not sure about that. Recently I found out people in Brazil call maids "assistant" or "secretary", and in the end they are just people who help a busy someone. Maybe they do not particularly "clean the toilett", but it's really not that much of a deal as the title sounds.

Plus, it makes no sense that she had an "executive job" in Brazil to move to the US to be the nanny of the son of a supermodel. Usually one doesn't go backwards in the working career.

Unless you are moving to another country and aren't really fluent in the language, you don't have the right degrees, references... Anyway, I don't know what she specifically did in Brazil and I feel no urge to defend her in any way, but it bugs me that after more than 20 years people still call her nanny or housekeeper. I think it's a cheap shot. That's all. 20 years ago, I was a babysitter too :shrugs:

If you have a great job in your country, why would you move somewhere else to start from zero? That makes no sense at all!

I'm sorry but I don't think her job in Brazil was a big deal.

She's not been a manager for 20 years, at least, not from day one when she was hired by Axl. She started recently, actually, and please name other artists she has managed. You can't. She has no experience in the field, I'm sorry.

It may come up as a "cheap shot" and probably reducing her to "babysitter" is incorrect. But saying she has experience managing bands and musicians, it is wrong as well.

Political ideology reasons, high level of crime, or high level of corruption. There could be many reasons why someone moves to other country not just finantial security.

We're not getting music either way. Band sucks so much.

We just got a live DVD. The release of it probably marks the half way point to the next release of new music -- just to keep us waiting. 2020, here we go.

I really doubt we are seeing an album anytime within the next 2 years.

We just got a live DVD. The release of it probably marks the half way point to the next release of new music -- just to keep us waiting. 2020, here we go.

Same here.

Your math skills really leave something to be desired.
  • Like 2