Starlight

Automatic Overdrive

World On Fire

Anastasia

Sweet Child o' Mine

Slither

Paradise City

slash23.jpg

http://slash.gnrfrance.net/actualites-news-slash/slash-et-les-conspirators-jouent-au-whisky-a-gogo-toutes-les-infos-setlist-photos-videos-884.htm

Slash2baz, please tell Slash NEVER to have a setlist without By The Sword. Really cool that he switches things up, but that, Anastasia and probably Wicked Stone should be staples for every show. rock4

Edited by Turn_It_Up

Halo kicks ass, as does Dr. Alibi. If he drops.something it needs to be Cali. Watch This should also be phased out for Safari Inn and jizz da pit

They will never drop Cali... I think Dr. Alibi is lame without Lemmy... Actually, it even bores me with Lemmy..

He should drop By The Sword and replace it with Fall To Pieces

Yeah, I used to really like By The Sword.. I still do but it's kind of a snoozer live..

Screenshot_2014-10-01-15-57-17_zpsdqequi

Lol. Yeah, sure sure. Coincidence.

Could be interesting. Hopefully not the same GNR questions he always gets.

Did you watch the show last time he was on it. It's was good I'll upload both them too my YouTube again

No I didn't. Thanks. I'll check them out. He is appearing on the NRL Footy Show Thursday night, as well.

Would dig hearing a live version of Shadow Life.

The Unholy would be amazing, but don't know if that's the type of song(i.e., subject matter) they'd ever fit into a live show. Works as an album closer, but can't see them closing a show with it...

last song of the main set or 1st encore

Would dig hearing a live version of Shadow Life.

The Unholy would be amazing, but don't know if that's the type of song(i.e., subject matter) they'd ever fit into a live show. Works as an album closer, but can't see them closing a show with it...

I can. Especially cause its "Slash's baby" on the album, even though I agree with you that it almost seems too epic to properly do live, I feel like it will be played, perhaps even as a regular, and they'll make it work somehow.

Screenshot_2014-10-01-15-57-17_zpsdqequi

Lol. Yeah, sure sure. Coincidence.

Could be interesting. Hopefully not the same GNR questions he always gets.

Did you watch the show last time he was on it. It's was good I'll upload both them too my YouTube again

No I didn't. Thanks. I'll check them out. He is appearing on the NRL Footy Show Thursday night, as well.

Heres the video from the show in 2012

Hope you guys are right. Would take it any time, any placement in the set. They could do some really cool, eerie backdrop with it.

They really should add a little more to their stage show. Nothing crazy and I get the whole raw Rock N' Roll show. Just change it up a little..