Fucking mess of a performance from Slash/Myles.... how comes only Axl gets called up on his shitty performances and no-one else?

Towelie

Than it's your opinion and no fact. Do you know what fact means?

Talking with you is like talking with a 5 years old girl. I'm amused :D

You're confusing amused with stupid. Study up on your English.

Don't be so bitter mate :lol:

I know my english is pretty bad but that was exectly the word I wanted to use <_<

I think that Slash done a fuckin amazing job on the acoustic.

Oh totally, the solo sections sound a little thin but given it's just him and the guitar it sounds great musically.

All he really had to add was some bass notes to his solo sections to keep the rhythm going.

Who the fuck is a GnR fan and then says they hate Slash?

Right? But you can always find one or two local bar guitar players and complete losers 'hating' on Slash. It's funny, 'cause saying that you 'hate' someone you don't know and someone who has no idea you exist is the ultimate proof of having a shit life.

Edited by Nosaj Thing

Than it's your opinion and no fact. Do you know what fact means?

Talking with you is like talking with a 5 years old girl. I'm amused :D

You're confusing amused with stupid. Study up on your English.

Don't be so bitter mate :lol:

I know my english is pretty bad but that was exectly the word I wanted to use <_<

Better check the meaning of bitter while you're at it. A little friendly advice is far from a bitter thing. And you'll have to excuse me for not knowing that you meant to use amused in your sentence. Stupid just makes far more sense.

So Damn_Smooth cupcake tactic wins again

Congrats to all of you who fell for him

Well, it's my fault to discuss with somebody who's just here to cupcake and insult other users. I'll learn from that.

Back to topic now. There are in fact some shitty performences of Slash out there, but nothing that comes close to this Axl disaster video or some others like this one in Rio.

I've saw him live once and I'm lucky it was in 2010. His voice was powerful and with the right amount of rasp. Unfortunately that changed and more often than not his performances lacks all that by now.

Instead I'm enjoying Slash's shows. Everybody who's visit his gigs knows that he and his band are rocking hard. Even songs from his albums you don't like are sounding badass live. At least thats my opinion.

Edited by Free Bird

Well, it's my fault to discuss with somebody who's just here to cupcake and insult other users. I'll learn from that.

Back to topic now. There are in fact some shitty performences of Slash out there, but nothing that comes close to this Axl disaster video or some others like this one in Rio.

I've saw him live once and I'm lucky it was in 2010. His voice was powerful and with the right amount of rasp. Unfortunately that changed and more often than not his performances lacks all that by now.

Instead I'm enjoying Slash's shows. Everybody who's visit his gigs knows that he and his band are rocking hard. Even songs from his albums you don't like are sounding badass live. At least thats my opinion.

:lol: You threw the first insult and you're crying that I'm here to insult other users? Stupid was definitely the word you should have used.

:lol: You threw the first insult and you're crying that I'm here to insult other users? Stupid was definitely the word you should have used.
Which post do you feel as an insult exactly? Since there is rarely a post of yours I've read that is not insulting someone

And while you're really good in misrepresent the facts I just don't discus any longer with you. I've got better to do

Edited by Free Bird

Which post do you feel as an insult exactly? Since there is rarely a post of yours I've read that is not insulting someone

And while you're really good in misrepresent the facts I just don't discus any longer with you. I've got better to do

:lol: Read your posts and figure it out. It doesn't take an English major to do so. In fact, re-read the whole thread because I haven't insulted a single one of you simpletons without you insulting me first. Can't believe that wasn't obvious to you. :facepalm:

^^ I listen to Myles and enjoys it. I enjoy it so much, I'm heading to two concerts with him on vocals within the next 2-3 months and I'm not going to regret it so there.

You and me both; now axl and gnr on the other hand I haven't seen them since 2006 and have no intention to either until they release a new album; so I'll probably never see them again.

Right? But you can always find one or two local bar guitar players and complete losers 'hating' on Slash. It's funny, 'cause saying that you 'hate' someone you don't know and someone who has no idea you exist is the ultimate proof of having a shit life.

I hate lots of people...

And at least I know HOW to play guitar.

Edited by Evil Ernie

at least I know HOW to play guitar.
cupcake fail :lol:

How many multiplatinum albums do you have? Diamond albums? How many Grammys? Inducted into the RNRHOF first year of eligibility? How many times have you been ranked in the top 10 in lists of best guitar players ever? How many times had TIME put you as second best guitarist ever behind only Hendrix? How many signature model guitars do you have? How many signature model Marshall amps do you have? How many signature Wah pedals do you have?

Slash doesn't know how to play guitar :rofl-lol:

• Like 1

How many multiplatinum albums do you have? Diamond albums? How many Grammys? Inducted into the RNRHOF first year of eligibility? How many times have you been ranked in the top 10 in lists of best guitar players ever? How many times had TIME put you as second best guitarist ever behind only Hendrix? How many signature model guitars do you have? How many signature model Marshall amps do you have? How many signature Wah pedals do you have?

Even though Slash can BARELY play guitar, I will acknowledge that he knows how to play. I was talking about the person I was quoting.

And I don't see what level of talent has to do with records sold. Sid Vicious sold a bunch of records and he couldn't play bass or sing.

I hate lots of people...

I thought cupcake accounts weren't allowed here...?

Troll fail :lol:

Even though Slash can BARELY play guitar, I will acknowledge that he knows how to play.

giphy.gif

I hate lots of people...

I thought cupcake accounts weren't allowed here...?

Since 2005?

Wfa, logic doesn't work with frustrated local bar guitar players.

• Like 2

Wfa, logic doesn't work with frustrated local bar guitar players.

I'm not sure where you got this bar band thing. Really funny because GNR was a bar band.

Even if I was playing in bar band, how is that an insult?, it's better THAN being a 450 pound neck beard who has enough time on his hands to get 14,000 posts in 3 years.

Whatever. At least I know HOW to play guitar (unlike you) and at least I don't pretend that I'm Asian.

Hey, if you wanna make insults out of preconceived notions I can do the same thing.

Edited by Evil Ernie