Fucking mess of a performance from Slash/Myles.... how comes only Axl gets called up on his shitty performances and no-one else?

Towelie

You'd have to be a fucking idiot to not know why. Axl performs a handful of shows and often delivers absolute shit performances. Axl is known for not even preparing for shows. Slash performs all the time, is a consummate professional and clearly prepares and more often than not fucking kills it. Honestly you have to be one stupid fucker to not see the difference and to not understand why Axl gets shit on for his regular shit performances and Slash doesn't get shit on for his rare bad performances. You don't see Slash's band showing up for a massive gig and fucking it up the way Axl is known to do.

So it couldn't have anything to do with the fact that, as others have eluded to in this thread, nobody really gives a shit about Slash the way they do about NuGuns? Each time Axl does a show the thread is about 30 pages long, with fans analysing and dissecting everything from the setlist to Axl's attire. On the contrary nobody really cares when Slash does a show, hence why shitty performances like this go under the radar.
As I alluded to earlier, every single Slash show is a pathetic disaster. You know it, I know it and every human on earth with a working set of ears knows it. The performance in the OP isn't under fire from the remaining 5 Slash fans because it is a somewhat above average performance from Slash's shitshow, and 4 of them wouldn't be bright enough to spell out their displeasure if they had any.

It's obviously you never been to a Slash gig. Your statement is completely bullshit. His shows are one of the greatest out there at the moment and far from pathetic disaster. Seems like you confound things and you are proving that you can't be taken serious

• Like 1

You'd have to be a fucking idiot to not know why. Axl performs a handful of shows and often delivers absolute shit performances. Axl is known for not even preparing for shows. Slash performs all the time, is a consummate professional and clearly prepares and more often than not fucking kills it. Honestly you have to be one stupid fucker to not see the difference and to not understand why Axl gets shit on for his regular shit performances and Slash doesn't get shit on for his rare bad performances. You don't see Slash's band showing up for a massive gig and fucking it up the way Axl is known to do.

So it couldn't have anything to do with the fact that, as others have eluded to in this thread, nobody really gives a shit about Slash the way they do about NuGuns? Each time Axl does a show the thread is about 30 pages long, with fans analysing and dissecting everything from the setlist to Axl's attire. On the contrary nobody really cares when Slash does a show, hence why shitty performances like this go under the radar.
As I alluded to earlier, every single Slash show is a pathetic disaster. You know it, I know it and every human on earth with a working set of ears knows it. The performance in the OP isn't under fire from the remaining 5 Slash fans because it is a somewhat above average performance from Slash's shitshow, and 4 of them wouldn't be bright enough to spell out their displeasure if they had any.
It's obviously you never been to a Slash gig. Your statement is completely bullshit. His shows are one of the greatest out there at the moment and far from pathetic disaster. Seems like you confound things and you are proving that you can't be taken serious
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Sorry about your poor standards.

Not really sorry though. :thumbsup:

Eh? I saw Slash at a festival a year ago, and I was really disappointed in the performance. Slash had zero stage presence or charisma, the songs were exactly as they are on the albums with no extra soloing or flair to jazz it up for the audience, and Myles was all-around awkward.

Definitely wouldn't consider it one the greatest shows I've seen.

Eh? I saw Slash at a festival a year ago, and I was really disappointed in the performance. Slash had zero stage presence or charisma, the songs were exactly as they are on the albums with no extra soloing or flair to jazz it up for the audience, and Myles was all-around awkward.

A festival gig isn't the same as an headling show

Some people really need to learn the difference between "I hate Myles' voice" and "The performance was shit".

That said, not their best, definitely. But nowhere near the Axl Rose Disaster.

But let's remember - With Captain Redbeard any high-profile gig in the last 14 years has been a given cock-up (though I really loved seeing them in 2006, not so much in 2010). With Slash and Myles, it's the exception.

Oh, and some people excused Axl because pressure because of the GnR name, bladieblabla. Let's not forget Axl put all of that on himself.

• Like 2

:lol: Yeah, because Slash's shitty band somehow sounds different based on billing and location.

You're comedy gold. I love you.

What I hate the most about this shit performance is that Civil War is a serious song about war and stupid Myles acts as if he was singing 'Baby One More Time' and the stupid audience clapping hands like.... geez, this is one of the worst butchering of a GNR song I've ever had to witness.

I want to commit suicide after clicking on this crap.

All right, well, if that's how you feel, then do it then. No one is pointing at a gun at you and forcing you to listen to this performance. You made that choice to listen to it. You listen to it, you don't like it, fine. Avoid it then, avoid this band, avoid anything Slash and Myles does.

Edited by Anguyen92

All right, well, if that's how you feel, then do it then. No one is pointing at a gun at you and forcing you to listen to this performance. You made that choice to listen to it. You listen to it, you don't like it, fine. Avoid it then, avoid this band, avoid anything Slash and Myles does.

I swear for your own health that I avoid anything that has Myles voice in it.

I have no friggin idea who this Myles is and what the hell he does with his life. I now have the displeasure of knowing he butchered yet another GNR song. I am deeply disturbed.

:lol: Yeah, because Slash's shitty band somehow sounds different based on billing and location.

Never said that. You've never realized they have twice that much time on their haedling shows? Still don't see the difference? Never heard of the extended Rocket Queen, Slither, Anastasia? All them were played like the studioversions right?

Holy fuck if this isnt nutswinging on Axls cock to the core I dont know what is. Every Slash show is a pathetic disaster you say.... You are a pathetic disaster just for making that comment. This is what people hate GnR(Axl) fans. Cause the majority of them are complete idiots.

• Like 2

Holy fuck your shit is old. Slash' s band kicks the living crap outta Axl's fake ass GnR band..The fact you sit here and trry t pttend Slash's band and his live show is awful shows' whata fucking tool you are. Show an average musicc fan a random clip from Axl's clown show and then show them a random clip from Slash's show and I GUARANTEE you the average person chooses Slash's performances over Axl's 99 times out of a hundred. You Zealots need to wake the fuck up.

I hate Slash, but that wasn't bad in all honesty.

This right here is the difference between Slash fans and Axl Zealots. Who the fuck is a GnR fan and then says they hate Slash? Honetsly GTFO. You don't hate Sash. There's no fucking way you can be a GnR fan and hate Slash. That's the massive difference between Slash fans and Axl nutswingers. Sash fans don't hate Axl, they simply criticize the dude because he is a fuck up. You zealots actually hate Sash because you need to hate anyone that is "vs" Axl. You hate Slash? The guy who had massive hand in the music you love. STFU. You fuckers make no sense whatsoever.

• Like 1

If it isn't the mad little girl herself. Listen up Boner, just because you ferociously defend your idol with every ounce of stupidity you can muster up doesn't make every one of his pathetic little shitshows less pathetic. All of your girly little insults can't and won't ever change that. The only thing you can change is your tampon. Deal with it.

Never said that. You've never realized they have twice that much time on their haedling shows? Still don't see the difference? Never heard of the extended Rocket Queen, Slither, Anastasia? All them were played like the studioversions right?
Couldn't care less if they extend them when they suck so bad they should shorten them instead. Edited by Damn_Smooth

The fact you sit here and trry t pttend Slash's band and his live show is awful shows' whata fucking tool you are.

This is actually a valid point. Some really devoted New-GnR fans Slash haters need to really try to make a point that something is bad. Axl's video's go viral all by themselves though. ;)

The fact you sit here and trry t pttend Slash's band and his live show is awful shows' whata fucking tool you are.

This is actually a valid point. Some really devoted New-GnR fans Slash haters need to really try to make a point that something is bad. Axl's video's go viral all by themselves though. ;)
How does Axl's sucking effect Slash's sucking again? That's right, it doesn't. The human ear was designed to distinguish suck from non-suck, yet both of you seem incapable of using the tools you were born with. Neither one of you would know a point if it bit you in the ass.

I don't like Myles voice. I laugh at Axl's current voice. Slash, technically is at the top of his game, but his music is too generic and boring. All of them suck at different levels. Nobody cares if Myles fucks up, for two reasons: 1. He rarely fucks up, 2. He's just the guy singing for Slash. They are a small and new band. Their fanbase is reeeally small compared to GNR's.

Now Axl, well... He's simply the guy headlining Rock in Rio 4, for example, showing up all fat and bloated with a hilarious helium voice, destroying song after song with shitty vocals and messsing up lyrics. Concert is streamed all around the world. Just imagine the shock of the casual listeners when they see what the young and handsome Axl Rose has become. And you still have to ask why Axl gets more shit? Myles is just Myles. Axl used to be a pop/rock icon.

Oh, by the way, on Alter Bridge, Myles sings in a lower tone, using a more aggressive style and he sounds simply brilliant. His performance on the Hall of Fame replacing Axl as GNR frontman was not bad. Judging by Axl's performance on live events, I guess we're lucky Myles took the job instead.

How does Axl's sucking effect Slash's sucking again? That's right, it doesn't. The human ear was designed to distinguish suck from non-suck, yet both of you seem incapable of using the tools you were born with. Neither one of you would know a point if it bit you in the ass.
OP started with the comparison. I just weighed in on it.
  • Like 1