Walking Dead Season 5 Discussion.

NachoLZ

God! Just when you thought you got rid of some people, they show up again.

Great show last night. A lot of tension. The new zombies were disgusting.

I hope we don't lose too many characters this season. I really hate that. This seems like a very good group this year. Now they need to find Beth.

So many good characters were killed last year. I like how the other characters still remember them.

Edited by Val22

Oh boy, what a great episode. My girlfriend lost her shit when she saw Bob without his leg. If she only watched Game of Thrones. :lol:

Also, was Tyreese dumb enough to let the cannibal guy who wanted to kill Judith, alive? That's coming back to haunt ya, pussy boy.

Edited by Nosaj Thing

I think Bob was just overwhelmed that he was almost killed when the group went for food.

I don't think he had time before to digest what happened and didn't want to break down in front of Sasha and the rest of the group.

I honestly never really trusted Bob last season. I was always waiting for him to turn on the group. Glad I was wrong, but now he's in a terrible position and even if he doesn't die, it's going to be super hard for him to get around. I guess he'll need a crutch now like Hershel had last season.

Anyway, I'm sure the priest or whatever he is, is hiding something big too. I didn't like him from the get go. Hopefully, he will die soon or the group will get away from him.

Also that black car that Daryl saw and thinks they have Beth. what do they do just drive around looking to kidnap people and avoid the zombies?

Oh, one question, why was Bob crying outside the church?

He was bitten, he then tells Gareth that he is eating posioned meat and thats why Gareth kicks him in the next episodes sneak peek. In the comics the exact same thing happens but with Dale instead of Bob, he is crying in front of the church because he was bitten and no one knows.

Anyway, I'm sure the priest or whatever he is, is hiding something big too. I didn't like him from the get go. Hopefully, he will die soon or the group will get away from him.

When the zombie thing started, he closed the church and didnt let anyone in, he had all the food and church just for himself, thats why the church is scratched in the outside.

Nachol Z I thought that's what happened to Bob, but I wasn't sure since we didn't actually see it, but he was limping.

Well, since those other Terminus jerks ate his leg maybe they'll die a horrible death.

Anyway, looks like we'll be losing some more people this season.

My favorites are Daryl, Rick, Michonne and Tyrese. I hope they live and of course I want the baby to live. Maybe Judith and Carl will be the two to finally save the world, if that's at all possible.

Yeah, I thought Tyrese beat that guy to death too. Guess not. You would think like Rick everyone would realize you have to kill the crazy cannibals before they kill you.

I just knew that Rick and company would come back. That was such an awesome scene and you know now that Rick keeps his promises. Those killing scenes were awesome! I was screaming the whole time. I think this was one of the best shows so far.

Saw Slash on the Talking Dead. You can tell by his remarks and answers to some questions that he is a fan of the show and watches regularly. The girl was very annoying. She kept talking over Slash's comments. Anyway, I thought Slash was good on the show. He was asked if he would still wear his hat in the apocalypse and of course he said yes. He even told them which ones of his guitars he would use to kill zombies and why? lol

Anyway, I knew why the priest was guilty. I thought that was obvious. Wasn't surprised at all. Thought the Terminus jerks were really stupid to think Rick wouldn't come back and kill them. DUH!

Felt so bad for Bob.

I can't believe that Glenn and Maggie did what they did? Wasn't one of the rules, never separate and always watch each others backs? Abraham could have waited for Daryl. Everyone knew Daryl would come back.

Now we have to worry about two different groups and that means separate storylines again. I don't like that much. where is Morgan? Hope Daryl found Beth.

Is it bad that I COMPLETELY forgot about Beth?

Also, was Tyreese dumb enough to let the cannibal guy who wanted to kill Judith, alive? That's coming back to haunt ya, pussy boy.

Didn't he literally beat him to death?

no i pretty much forgot about her as well. the thing is with this whole beth storyline i couldnt honestly give a fuck less, her character is just not important enough to warrent a huge piece of the time, especially with the show getting back on track somewhat. daryl at the end of last season didnt even seem to give a fuck where she went.

I can't believe that Glenn and Maggie did what they did? Wasn't one of the rules, never separate and always watch each others backs? Abraham could have waited for Daryl. Everyone knew Daryl would come back.

Abraham should have waited for Daryl. His whole reason for wanting to leave was because of the threat posed to Eugene by the people from Terminus. Since they were all killed, Eugene was no longer in immediate danger. It would have made more sense to wait a bit longer and leave for D.C. with a bigger group.

Santana you are so right. It doesn't make sense.

Also what difference would it make to wait a day or two? More power in numbers.

I still say there's nothing but more zombies in Washington DC. Eugene all but admitted that the government was responsible for making the walkers, so why would you think they would help find a cure?

Since the Walking Dead will be on at least another season or 2, I doubt a cure will be found this season.

Yeah, what was Tyrese thinking? you can't leave crazy people alive that are out to get you. Rick knew it that's why Garrett and the rest of those sons of bitches were killed.

Now is not the time to try to be more human and not want to hurt or kill those who threaten you and your family.