Walking Dead Season 5 Discussion.

NachoLZ

I just thought it was for this year. I was hoping it would come back after the new year. If this season ends now it seems very short to me and what has happened besides getting out of Terminus and finding out the truth about the cure?

I feel like we haven't had enough Rick and the regular characters in a long time.

The walking flashbacks!.

I like the show, but there's way.... way too many episodes that don't advance the plot and seem like a ploy to save the budget.

Character development is important here/there, but it isn't a soap opera. There are way too many of these types of episodes.

its usually the same. the first 3 episodes or so will move the plot to a certain point where then the show just spins its fucking wheels going around in a circle for another 3 or so episodes then you have the build up to the midseason finale where someone( or a couple of them) will die, and then rinse and repeat until the finale.

Yeah, The Talking Dead show said only two more shows until next season.

I feel like this season was so short.

I hope they get Beth and Carol and head back to the church. I also hope that Abraham and Glenn and Maggie and the rest find their way back. They are all stronger together and who knows what crazies they will encounter next season?

The last 3 episodes could and should have been one mediocre episode instead of three incredibly boring episodes. From the looks of it, the next episode is going to bring the storylines of the past 3 (or at least 2 of the 3) together again and have some action.

Yeah, The Talking Dead show said only two more shows until next season.

I feel like this season was so short.

I hope they get Beth and Carol and head back to the church. I also hope that Abraham and Glenn and Maggie and the rest find their way back. They are all stronger together and who knows what crazies they will encounter next season?

Nah mid season finale. I reckon they'll meet up to save Beth and Carol from the hospital for the mid season finale then head on out to DC.

I actually liked Beth's episode, I get that Abe and Daryl/Carol's were important to rejoin the main arc but they've been pretty under-par tbh. The first episode got a solid 10/10 this series for me, fucking brilliant that one was and Gareth's ending was a good episode too.

I miss the legend Shane, what a goddamn conflict him and Rick had going on, The Gov was a brilliant character too, twisted fucked up piece of shit he was you, again like Shane, felt a lot of humanity within him that fed and fed off his issues.

I wonder if DC is still on the table now that Eugene told the truth to Abraham?

I would head up to Canada. I was told zombies don't like the cold! lol I honestly don't think anyplace is totally safe now. I think the whole world is full of zombies and only some humans are alive.

anyway, since everyone is infected with the zombie virus, it really doesn't matter right now where they go unless there really can be a cure all.

When do we get Negan?

if kirkman is to be believed, not anytime soon. he even mentioned something about maybe seeing him around season 9. he might be trolling but then again with how amc likes to milk storylines.......

Edited by bran

Just got the new tv guide.

Norman Reedus said he had to sit down and cry and cry to get it all out to do the final show of this season.

I can only guess someone is going to die in the last episode. I really hate when they do that.

Anyway, going to be on pins and needles watching these last two shows.

First episode of this series was fantastic but the rest ain't up to scratch. It's just plodding along now and there's not even one congruent setting as such to give it much of a foundation, then again being in the zombie apocalypse and having got lucky with a prison and farm you're not gonna find anywhere too cosy every single day, Gareth would have made a fucking GREAT new constant villain for a season but I guess deviating from a formula is cool, though it's not as strong as it would've been, so is a formula what this season needed to follow?

Sasha was a fool. I mean you can't trust a guy just because he's name is Bob like your dead boyfriend.

Also what was up with Daryl agreeing with wimpy Tyrese about trying to negotiate with those crazy hospital people? I mean come on. Rick was so right with his plan. you go in and kill those bastards and get Beth and Carol out.

I don't think this mid-season is going to end well for some of them.

And to me instead of waiting for Eugene to wake up, I think Glenn and Maggie should have gone back to the church for help.

The priest is a selfish prick. Where was his God, when this whole zombie thing happened?

The Walking Dead comes back for the second half of season 5 on February 8, 2015.

Norman Reedus said the last minutes of this finale is heartbreaking. I guess that means someone will die, probably either Beth or Carol.

He also stated he hopes the next half has the groups coming back together instead of separating again. I hope so too.

Sasha was a fool. I mean you can't trust a guy just because he's name is Bob like your dead boyfriend.

Also what was up with Daryl agreeing with wimpy Tyrese about trying to negotiate with those crazy hospital people? I mean come on. Rick was so right with his plan. you go in and kill those bastards and get Beth and Carol out.

I don't think this mid-season is going to end well for some of them.

And to me instead of waiting for Eugene to wake up, I think Glenn and Maggie should have gone back to the church for help.

The priest is a selfish prick. Where was his God, when this whole zombie thing happened?

you just hate him because he is black

also Tyrese idea is better than Rick's killing spree idea and more smarter

I don't hate Tyrese because he's black. I actually liked his character until he started thinking people in that world can be civilized and reasoned with. Rick knows most of the people they will come in contact with are not willing to help other people. Their group is unique in that terrible world.