Walking Dead Season 5 Discussion.

NachoLZ

It was an annoying episode. Yahoo.com panned it pretty bad.

Anyway, last week ended with Daryl asking someone to come out of the bushes. We never went back to that scene, so we have no idea if Daryl knows where Beth is or who the hell was in the bushes?

Also it ended with Carol being brought into that crazy hospital and Beth seeing her. I think it's a set up. Carol playing hurt so Daryl would have time to go back to the others and get them to go back to Atlanta and get Beth. At least I hope so because I felt last night's show was stupid and made no sense.

Now next week it looks like we have to see what Abraham and the other dopes who left Rick and company in dire straights. Just great. That means another week without Daryl telling us if he knows where Beth is.

Also Beth and that other guy running right passed all those cars without seeing if there were keys in them and going right into the zombies was so stupid. Come on!

Anyway, I hope it's better next week.

As for any government, either some politicians are in hiding somewhere underground in Washington DC or there's no one left but zombies. Since there's at least 1 or 2 seasons left of the Walking Dead, I doubt we'll find out soon or at all this season. As for a cure, I highly doubt it.

I hope the show doesn't take too long to get back to Daryl and Rick and the others. Either save Beth or move on.

They should never have split up the group. Stupid.

Is that guy who used to be in "everyone hates Chris" going to join Daryl and Rick and company now?

I hope they save Carol. I still say she's a decoy while Daryl gets the others to save her and Beth or maybe Carol can take them on herself? I wouldn't be surprised. Carol's a bad ass!

its just beth isnt a big enough character to warrant an episode like this. if it was carol or maggie i could understand. even at the end of last season no one cared where beth went, she was fucking kidnapped and the best thing daryl could muster up was "shes just gone" fucking maggie could give 2 shits and wants to go to DC, yet us as an audience is supposed to care?

when they get to Washington DC, if they do make it, I still say there's no one alive there to help them.

I hope Eugene is the genius he's supposed to be, but like Slash said, how will they get the cure to other people?

Is there anyone alive in the rest of North America or anywhere else in the world?

I think the cure will probably cause more problems. Will it be like World War Z and you'll still have to kill the zombies. How long will that take? It's like most of the world is zombies. If there is people who are alive elsewhere, how will the ever find out?

Either way it's going to be weird. There's a big shortage of food and shelter. Maybe Washington DC is a safe place, who knows?

I just know it must suck to keep doing what Rick and company have to do to stay alive.

it was alright but nothing really happened, yeah the "big reveal" came out but the plot still just kind of spins its wheels. i just hate this whole splitting up thing it just goes nowhere and it takes forever to get to any real kind of plot advancement. i just kind of wish it would stay with ricks group :lol:

it was alright but nothing really happened, yeah the "big reveal" came out but the plot still just kind of spins its wheels. i just hate this whole splitting up thing it just goes nowhere and it takes forever to get to any real kind of plot advancement. i just kind of wish it would stay with ricks group :lol:

Same for me really. The Beth episode was incredibly boring and this one wasn't that much better.

Yeah, the big reveal was no surprise to me at all.

I guess now this group will have to make it's way back to the church to Rick and the others.

I want the groups to stay together and head north.

On the show Z Nation, they said the zombies don't like the cold. I would head up to Alaska and hope for the best because there's not much else to hope for now.

Love the TV incarnations of Eugene and Abraham.

Also, lol AMC budget cuts - two episodes sans Rick AND COUNTING

yeah eugene and abraham are great. it kind of amazes me with the amount of viewers and merchandise they sell how cheap they are.