GN'R Related ALS Challenges

I liked DJ's video as well. He just posted again on Twitter and FB about ALS, good on him:

"Thank you all for helping me spread the word about ALS, as you can see this post has reached 528,620 people so far, keep RT the video link below, and don't forget to donate to a great cause at www.alsa.org! DJ ASHBA - ALS #IceBucketChallenge #StrikeOutALS #ALSIceBucketChallenge
http://youtu.be/X_5xJwHXoQY

Much Love~DJA
"

:)

To me DJ's was, by far, the worst. Getting on the roof just to jump in his pool was ridiculous. Pathetic. He just made himself look even worse trying to look cool. It isnt for showoff, they're doing this to raise awareness and donate, but of course the Mr. Douchey had to do his thing.

"Hey, I live in a mansion. Hey, there's a pool and I'm jumping in it from the roof. I'm that badass"

not going to lie man, if I had Dj's house and money (and wife quagmire.gif) I'd jump off the roof into the pool as well.

Some of the photos/videos look like he lives in a residential community, it looks like a "McMansion", so it's probably a 4-6 bedroom but nothing special to it if you've lived in SoCal, Vegas or Phoenix. Probably planning to raise a family there so he doesn't want to be living in a compound.

So Richard didn't do it?? too bad :/ wonder who's going to challenge Axl altho i think nobody really dares or feels himself the right person to dare Axl lol :P if i have to name people who would do it it could be Baz, Fergie or Eddie Trunk

And Lana, Nicolas Cage and Dice

So Richard didn't do it?? too bad :/ wonder who's going to challenge Axl altho i think nobody really dares or feels himself the right person to dare Axl lol :P if i have to name people who would do it it could be Baz, Fergie or Eddie Trunk

And Lana, Nicolas Cage and Dice

yeah especially Cage forgot about him lol

I just fucking love big tits. I really do

Btw Charlie Sheen is one of the biggest celebrity cupcake in these days. I just respect him for this video. Put thousands of hundreds idiots on their place....

This Ice Bucket shit is one of the biggest idiocratic thing in the 21st century (although i know it is working on some ways)

Fergie?? Does Axl even know her personally?

i suppose not but considering she is kind of a fan, named her son after him and stuff

i suppose not but considering she is kind of a fan, named her son after him and stuff

because Axl would so something a fan told him to :rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

because Axl would so something a fan told him to :rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

i don't say he would do it :P i just think it could be possible she would nominate him, just like some others

I know, it's kinda stupid and who the fuck cares because it's a good cause but it's not really iced water nor a "challenge" if you put the ice in the water right before you pour it on your face ( meaning the water is still at ambient temperature ), now, is it ? :o

A good cause lol

People could donate without this ice bucketshit

But i know i know nobody would care aaaand

• Like 1

The ice bucket thing started from the public bath challenges people would do on facbook so they didnt have to pay dinner to their friends right ?then it moved to the ice bucket thing for charity by celebreties ...look i dont really care for either . Only saw a couple of those video that seemed funny to me , so not really excited about this new fashion , still i only care that those celebretries that do the chalenge do give the money . Thats all , so i guess i say keep the ice very cold ....and lets get this celebreties wet lol