GN'R Related ALS Challenges

enough with this bucketshit. They all should do the bucketfullofcash like Carlos Estevez, that's helping right there.

lol

I wonder if Buckethead take this challenge

Seems to me that whoever made this challenge could be one of the biggest cupcakes in history (besides Stalin, Hitler and Jesus Christ ofc)

I wanna see Axl do the challenge!

I would like to see Axl nominated so we get to read one of his brilliant explanations as to why he won't be doing it. I think it might read a little like the HOF letter.

Actually I don't think people should feel pressured to do something because it's a thing. Charitable acts are a very personal thing and he probably supports all kinds we don't know about.

To me DJ's was, by far, the worst. Getting on the roof just to jump in his pool was ridiculous. Pathetic. He just made himself look even worse trying to look cool. It isnt for showoff, they're doing this to raise awareness and donate, but of course the Mr. Douchey had to do his thing.

"Hey, I live in a mansion. Hey, there's a pool and I'm jumping in it from the roof. I'm that badass"

I generally like DJ, but I didn't like his whole "look at my mansion" thing. How did homey get that rich anyway? Also, seems a bit full of himself making his picks Neil Diamond, Lisa Marie Presley, almost like he's putting his "celebrity status", in that league. Ummm, no.

Every little shit is an excuse to bash DJ ... shame on you ...

For God's sake, there are two or three posts making fun of him, very lighthearted. Where's this bashing you speak of? Don't you think you focus on the negativity too much "bro"?

• Like 1

To me DJ's was, by far, the worst. Getting on the roof just to jump in his pool was ridiculous. Pathetic. He just made himself look even worse trying to look cool. It isnt for showoff, they're doing this to raise awareness and donate, but of course the Mr. Douchey had to do his thing.

"Hey, I live in a mansion. Hey, there's a pool and I'm jumping in it from the roof. I'm that badass"

not going to lie man, if I had Dj's house and money (and wife quagmire.gif) I'd jump off the roof into the pool as well.

not going to lie man, if I had Dj's house and money (and wife quagmire.gif) I'd jump off the roof into the pool as well.

Yeah, but you're just that teeny bit douchey :hug:

• Like 1

For God's sake, there are two or three posts making fun of him, very lighthearted. Where's this bashing you speak of? Don't you think you focus on the negativity too much "bro"?

C'mon ... the guy can't even jump from the roof without being criticized. I bet that if it was another guitarist doing it, some people would think that it would be the coolest thing ever ...

Can't you see how ridiculous this has become? :lol:

C'mon ... the guy can't even jump from the roof without being criticized. I bet that if it was another guitarist doing it, some people would think that it would be the coolest thing ever ...

Can't you see how ridiculous this has become? :lol:

Famous people can't do anything without being criticized. What I'm saying is: Even known DJ "bashers" are saying it wasn't that bad. You focus on the 2 or 3 posts criticizing him so you can complain, once again, about poor DJ's treatment around here.

On topic: DJ's video was cool. Not a big fan of these videos though. Thankfully it's for a good cause.

• Like 2

Absolutely. However, I doubt you would do a video like this showing off your mansion when in fact he's supposed to raise awareness, not showoff.

Does DJ always rub his hands together that much when he talks?

BUT his video was very cool up until the roof part. I really like how he put all the ALS information on the video and his little speech about it - well done. He didn't talk about Ashba swag at all either. I see no reason to complain about this video - well done DJ.

Eli Roth though? Talk about a guy who just uses the same formula for every movie he makes.

I hope everybody who is doing the challenge is also donating money - -that's the real important part to all of this.