Why do we want another album, anyway?

Dr. Who

If we get a new album what are the moaning folk of here going to bitch about

I hope you are aware that you are not forced to post here and that there are many other forums where there's no "moaning folk" "bitching" about GNR.

If the album completely sucks, like CD did. I know what I'll be bitching about. Can't help it, I'm a big moaning folk.

I hope you are aware that you are not forced to post here and that there are many other forums where there's no "moaning folk" "bitching" about GNR.

If the album completely sucks, like CD did. I know what I'll be bitching about. Can't help it, I'm a big moaning folk.

Seriously dude you need to get laid.

• Like 1

Why would my sex life affect the quality of Axl's music or my opinion of it?

jcwd.gif

• Like 1

What sex life.

• Like 1

What sex life.

Masturbate to Axl/Slash homoerotic fanfic. Thought it was obvious.

You're going to have fans that want new music, fans that could care less about new music, and "fans" who are ready to bash any type of new music.

It's up to him when he wants to have new music out there and the only other guy who has any "authority" on what songs exist is Caram, and from what Axl had said in chat #3, Paul Tobias.

Axl Chat #3

Gavgnr: How many other new songs are fully complete and ready to go?

Axl: Haven't checked.

Edited by dalsh327

Holy shit - totally forgotten that I'd asked that question!

Wish I hadn't now - from other answers he gave I can see that Axl was pissed about people asking about new music when he'd just released an album.

I was just excited to know about any future releases - as much as I was excited about the release of chinese.

I don't think there's any danger of an album coming out any time soon- the current incarnation of the group has never set foot in a studio together, and if the "leftovers" or whatever were truly in any semblance of a completed state (as of at least six years ago) I think we'd have more than just a few brief mentions of their existence...

Ever notice that a certain group on here spend more time insulting other posters than they do just chatting about GnR?

Ever notice that a certain group on here spend more time insulting other posters than they do just chatting about GnR?

Fuck you.

Fuck you.[/quote

Lol

The album.

Obviously this. If there's anything finished, which there's probably not, it's more CD bullshit. So, since CD was terrible, the lol new album with songs written in the 1990s or whatever the fuck will suck ass too.

I'm open to being wrong, but I'm not holding my breath.

The album.

Obviously this. If there's anything finished, which there's probably not, it's more CD bullshit. So, since CD was terrible, the lol new album with songs written in the 1990s or whatever the fuck will suck ass too.

Where's wkuk to tell you that you need to get laid?

The album.

Where's wkuk to tell you that you need to get laid?

He's having sex again. It's an addiction. Addiction to the friction.

I want another album because I want to hear what else Axl has to say, be it Chinese outtakes or new material.

Having said that, the way that Prostitute ends makes me feel like he is done releasing albums but I have been wrong before.

Edited by ChineseDemocracy2004