Dizzy: "Theres New GNR Material People NEED to Hear"

Give us a quote. We don't want to watch that shithead.

"Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before."

I hate Poe.
Why would you hate Poe?
He needs to lighten up. Edited by MrSoftie

Give us a quote. We don't want to watch that shithead.

"Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before."

I hate Poe.
Why would you hate Poe?
He needs to lighten up.

:facepalm:

Yes most of us have known for several years already, theres no "band". It's just Axl and his singular vision and decision making. No one has any input whatsoever and no one dares question Axl's motives or else. It's just Axl and some guys that are hired to play at Axls discretion, nothing more. "GNR" is just a trademark and some good memories.

Couldn't Axl play all the keys himself in the studio, why on earth isn't Dizzy just a touring member?

Dizzy and Pitman wrote Silkworms!!!111!!!one!

I bet they have a whole album worth of material, they should commandeer the project and release it to us, I have as much belief in it as I do that yesterday aliens landed on the white house lawn but at least it'll be something to hear.

I just think the Internet distorts things. Of course band members repeat stuff but in this era on a forum you collate everything. I never read Metal Hammer articles.

It will be Chinese all over again: people will mock everyone in the Gn'R camp that says anything about the album and it's potential release, until a release date will be given and when it does, and Chinese ll will be released, they'll just say it sucks.

It's just a matter of time until CD ll will be out. And not another 6 years of wait is my guess.

Edited by Rovim

I just think the Internet distorts things. Of course band members repeat stuff but in this era on a forum you collate everything. I never read Metal Hammer articles.

It will be Chinese all over again: people will mock everyone in the Gn'R camp that says anything about the album and it's potential release, until a release date will be given and when it does, and Chinese ll will be released, they'll just say it sucks.

It's just a matter of time until CD ll will be out. And not another 6 years of wait is my guess.

But has CD II been mixed? We're those tracks all mixed together.

Seems like it's somewhere between 2004-6. I feel like his comments are saying CD has been worked and now he's ready to put II out.

Still I feel like CD type albums are just so out of step with these times with every other band throwing out half assed shit, it's all so Lite. Then Axl has a 20 years in the making song called Atlas Shrugged. It's enough to put the fear of god into my prescription pills. Cosby pills for everyone!

But has CD II been mixed? We're those tracks all mixed together.

Seems like it's somewhere between 2004-6. I feel like his comments are saying CD has been worked and now he's ready to put II out.

Still I feel like CD type albums are just so out of step with these times with every other band throwing out half assed shit, it's all so Lite. Then Axl has a 20 years in the making song called Atlas Shrugged. It's enough to put the fear of god into my prescription pills. Cosby pills for everyone!

I think that's accurate: Chinese has been given the time it needed to be supported properly by Axl, and now he's ready to put CD ll out.

But looking seriously into it is not finishing the songs in the studio? the way I understand it, he meant the album is recorded, and now it's mostly about finding a way to work out the release with the label, when to do it, to agree on promotion money and an exact plan to execute this monster.

If u read the Richard workshop thread he said Axl was recording vocals last week. So who knows if its actually done?

But I thought the songs were already done. Or is Axl recording vocals for CD3? :lol:

Its for whatever album that comes out in 2042, the 2nd trilogy haha. Edited by ChineseIRS
  • Like 1

So CD II was mixed with CD? or it's been mixed since.

Either way Axl said it's done, so I guess it is working things out with the label or whoever does this stuff.

So why not this year?

I guess we're looking for an answer more insightful than 'because its fucking December'?

Either way Axl said it's done, so I guess it is working things out with the label or whoever does this stuff.

So why not this year?

I guess we're looking for an answer more insightful than 'because its fucking December'?
It's either chicken wings with blue cheese or go fuck yourself is the attitude they need.

If u read the Richard workshop thread he said Axl was recording vocals last week. So who knows if its actually done?

But I thought the songs were already done. Or is Axl recording vocals for CD3? :lol:

Its for whatever album that comes out in 2042, the 2nd trilogy haha.
I think it's for the 3rd record. The trilogy will happen.

I honestly think he's recording vocals for CD Part III and Part IV. This is why it took him so long to release anything, we'll get 3 albums of new material. Remember this: Once Axl delivers, the world will be stunned and will praise the legend, the only one, the prince, Axl Rose.

So why not this year?

It's either chicken wings with blue cheese or go fuck yourself is the attitude they need.

Its for whatever album that comes out in 2042, the 2nd trilogy haha.
I think it's for the 3rd record. The trilogy will happen.

Believe me, i hope it does. I love Chinese. But as of now, im in more of the believe it when i see it category. Id love nothing more than to be proven wrong.