Big guns on CD2?

With an album rumoured to come out this year consisting of CD-era tracks, which song are you most curious to hear? If like to see what The General and Jackie Chan sound like.

Is Jackie the "checkmate" clip?

General and that one really come to mind.

With an album rumoured to come out this year consisting of CD-era tracks, which song are you most curious to hear? If like to see what The General and Jackie Chan sound like.

Yes.

Berlin is another one that I'm really wanting to hear.

Yes.

Berlin is another one that I'm really wanting to hear.

How about Atlas Shrugged.........described as 70s glam rock meets November Rain!!!

It's almost painful to think that songs like Shrugged and the General were done in 2007 and we still haven't gotten to hear them!

Did "Thyme" turn out to be Twat? There Was a Time........Thyme...........I think I asked this before a couple years ago but I don't remember what people said.

Edited by Apollo

I hope there's no political bullshit on the album. By 2008, Guantanamo Bay had been open for about 7 years and he, an American, was bitching about the fucking Falun Gong? :lol:

Or maybe I hope there is some. Maybe a killer track about about how Bush stole the election from Gore. :lol: