what happened about evader ' s offer?

Yeah, your Silkworms doohickey was the best I've heard yet. Background vocals in the chorus sounded real at first!

They are real. Just borrowed and rearranged bits from CD and Better, I think.

I'm not a musician or sound engineer.

You should consider to be one then. Your work is great for a "hack".
Much appreciated. I assume you are talking about the 'sound engineer' thing since I still need sticky notes to tell me what notes are what on my piano and acoustic guitar.

Evader since you are here did you remix This I Love with drums more guitars and bass throughout the whole song?

Yes. Numerous times, numerous versions.

Your version of Silkworms was brilliant to me. I loved it and would like to have an MP3 version of it.

I'll try to remember to send you a pm with a link tomorrow. Want the long intro or abbreviated?

AIO and Softie, thanks. I'll probably keep throwing shit at the wall. It can be quite entertaining at times.

The long intro please. Thanks

Earlier this year I handed a few members of the band a "Best Of Evader" bootleg. It had a case, cover etc. Pitman was very interested. Is that what you're talking about?

Im sure they were already aware of Evader's work before that, though.

Some months ago i asked Pitman if he heard it and said that it got lost on the road. Then he asked me to dropbox the thing for him.

Edited by Russel Nash

No shit... Your shit is painful to hear, no two songs you pick are ever in the same key, it makes no sense.

So, you're saying I should charge people less money to buy my work? But then how will I be able to afford all the advertising I do?

The long intro please. Thanks

Here's the long intro (I sent the short intro link via PM this morning before you specified long):

https://www.sendspace.com/file/oorkao

Hey Evader,

Oldies like me often miss this kind of thing.

Can you send me a link to your work, would love to check it out.

Cheers.

Intercourse.

You may want to listen to Vesper, but if not, I'll send you a list via PM and you can choose whatever you want me to upload for you. Look for it in a few hours. Don't feel obligated to hear any of it. Most everything I do is just for my own amusement anyway.

• Like 1

Much appreciated. I assume you are talking about the 'sound engineer' thing since I still need sticky notes to tell me what notes are what on my piano and acoustic guitar.

Exactly. Sound Engineering is a good career, I will take it as my second one. You should consider it! :)

No shit... Your shit is painful to hear, no two songs you pick are ever in the same key, it makes no sense.

I guess you hate GNR to. What an ass you are. Always dicks like you to rain on the parade. Edited by gnfnrs1972

Yeah, your Silkworms doohickey was the best I've heard yet. Background vocals in the chorus sounded real at first!

They are real. Just borrowed and rearranged bits from CD and Better, I think.

Evader since you are here did you remix This I Love with drums more guitars and bass throughout the whole song?

Yes. Numerous times, numerous versions.

Your version of Silkworms was brilliant to me. I loved it and would like to have an MP3 version of it.

I'll try to remember to send you a pm with a link tomorrow. Want the long intro or abbreviated?

AIO and Softie, thanks. I'll probably keep throwing shit at the wall. It can be quite entertaining at times.

Naw, I meant that when I heard it the first time I thought the vox were lifted from some leaked version of the real thing or something. Love it!

Earlier this year I handed a few members of the band a "Best Of Evader" bootleg. It had a case, cover etc. Pitman was very interested. Is that what you're talking about?

Im sure they were already aware of Evader's work before that, though.

Some months ago i asked Pitman if he heard it and said that it got lost on the road. Then he asked me to dropbox the thing for him.

Shit, seriously? God dammit. Did you send him?

Edited by ManetsBR

Is it coincidence or do they read the forum?

You know some of them have to from time to time. Wouldn't you if you had a forum discussing you? Hi Axl. Hi Axl. Hi Axl.

Poor Axl if he has to read these obsessive threads... Hopefully that pushes him to release an album so we stop speculating about his eyebrows.

You know some of them have to from time to time. Wouldn't you if you had a forum discussing you? Hi Axl. Hi Axl. Hi Axl.

Poor Axl if he has to read these obsessive threads... Hopefully that pushes him to release an album so we stop speculating about his eyebrows.

Some of it is his own fault for not using today's technology to keep anyone informed about what his band will or may do or what pitfalls are keeping them from it.

Some of it is his own fault for not using today's technology to keep anyone informed about what his band will or may do or what pitfalls are keeping them from it.

Well... He tried using the forums. Would like to see him post again, maybe if there was some way for mods to authorise replies first to get rid of cupcakes.