The Official SOCCER Thread 2015/2016

The Sandman

England cannot play Football. Just support England in Cricket and Rugger. We are the second best team in Rugby Union, and (arguably) the best Test Cricket team (with not bad Limited Overs' sides). We are dominating Heavyweight boxing also. Football is not our sport; give it up as a bad job.

16 minutes ago, moreblack said:

Brexit

I suppose it would be - literally - Exit, or Engxit, seeing my glorious Welsh team are still present. 

7 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

England cannot play Football. Just support England in Cricket and Rugger. We are the second best team in Rugby Union, and (arguably) the best Test Cricket team (with not bad Limited Overs' sides). We are dominating Heavyweight boxing also. Football is not our sport; give it up as a bad job.

I suppose it would be - literally - Exit, or Engxit, seeing my glorious Welsh team are still present. 

Dominating boxing in general, we have the most world champions of any nation, one at most every weight.

7 minutes ago, Len B'stard said:

Dominating boxing in general, we have the most world champions of any nation, one at most every weight.

Well then, you already are a fan of boxing. Support our brilliant Cricket and Rugger teams and leave Footy to the Germans, and, ehh, Icelanders.

Couldn't even fuckin' pass it between themselves, dreadful.  Awful.  Don't think I've ever seen them play quite so fucking shit, and thats saying something.  Fuckin' bunch of tosspots ain't worthy of the shirt.  Every fuckin' free kick, every decent ball and they shoot it sideways into the fuckin' stands, not even fuckin' close, it's like a fuckin' blind man tryna aim his spunk jet whilst having a wank.  Useless fucking cunts, want fuckin' shooting, the lot of em.  Building from the back like they think they're fucking Barcelona, the fuckin' pussies.  All standing around, stationary, fuckin' run you cunts, make fuckin' runs into space, runs into fuckin' anywhere instead of standing like a bunch of fuckin' limp dicks at an orgy.  Fuck em, fuck the fuckin' lot of em.  Couldn't fuckin' believe how shocking that was.  

2 minutes ago, Len B'stard said:

Couldn't even fuckin' pass it between themselves, dreadful.  Awful.  Don't think I've ever seen them play quite so fucking shit, and thats saying something.  Fuckin' bunch of tosspots ain't worthy of the shirt.  Every fuckin' free kick, every decent ball and they shoot it sideways into the fuckin' stands, not even fuckin' close, it's like a fuckin' blind man tryna aim his spunk jet whilst having a wank.  Useless fucking cunts, want fuckin' shooting, the lot of em.  Building from the back like they think they're fucking Barcelona, the fuckin' pussies.  All standing around, stationary, fuckin' run you cunts, make fuckin' runs into space, runs into fuckin' anywhere instead of standing like a bunch of fuckin' limp dicks at an orgy.  Fuck em, fuck the fuckin' lot of em.  Couldn't fuckin' believe how shocking that was.  

Why was Kane taking all the set pieces when he was fluffing every one, wacking them miles, sideways of the net?

Rooney and Ali were fluffing passes in the centre and kept being dispossessed. Sterling and Sturridge kept over-running into defenders (and losing the ball). There were frequent reprisals of England's old 'long ball syndrome', booting it out of play for a Icelandic goal kick instead of to a striker. Hart was flapping and screwed up on the second Icelandic goal. The build-up passing was so slow and laboured. They also seem to have been genuinely shocked at Iceland's long throws, a tactic used in the group stages, against the Portuguese for instance! Where was the man-marking?

Awful.

England have had only 6 knockout stage wins in tournaments since 1966. 

Just face it, your players are shit, your managers are shit. For the most part your players are totally overrated because they are surrounded  by better foreign players at their respective clubs. 

Rooney is the most overrated English player of all time. Shit tournament after shit tournament. 

• Like 1

Just now, SoniaRose said:

Just face it, your players are shit, your managers are shit. For the most part your players are totally overrated because they are surrounded  by better foreign players at their respective clubs. 

Rooney is the most overrated English player of all time. Shit tournament after shit tournament. 

Well I don't think you need to point out the obvious! We are all aware of these facts haha.

18 minutes ago, SoniaRose said:

Yeah yeah and our hooligans start all the trouble and we're the worst people in the world, what can i say, sorry you weren't born in England ;)

Suffice to say without England you'd all be watching the Eurovision Queers contest instead of football so have that, football exists because of England.

What has your country offered the world?  What, clog dancing?  Patterned sweaters maybe?  Communism?  Exactly, so sit down and shut the fuck up.

Edited by Len B'stard