The Official SOCCER Thread 2015/2016

The Sandman

35 minutes ago, wasted said:

Well they were lucky to beat Brlgium. How many chances did Belgium miss? Wales completed faded just like against England but Bel just couldn't score and then on the break Wales got that goal. England were a little lucky to scramble that 90th min goal. Maybe the diff is Eng had 2 decent centre backs but Belgium had 2 complete duffers in their back 4. 

Did you watch the same game as me? Wales also missed chances - Williams could have had a second goal as I recall. England don't have a single decent player. 

12 minutes ago, spunko12345 said:

I went to Asda this morning and in the build your own pizza section they had made 6 pizzas and put them in a row with W-A-L-E-S-! spelled out in pepperoni :lol: 

They did a special for England also, spelling out WANKERS.

I watched it twice yes. Belgium were all over them the whole game. I'm not saying Wales weren't effective, they scored on the break. But Belgium were piling on the pressure last 20 minutes. But Wales got the third goal on the break again. I still felt if Belgium got one it could be England all over again. But it's Portugal next. They aren't all that either.