The Official SOCCER Thread 2015/2016

The Sandman

Sorry, what? :lol: All those other ones that didn't suddenly would've because the ref got a desicion right? C'mon man :lol:

Stranger things have happened. If the ref gets that right, something else happens. They're not gonna get everything. Like Kompany staying on the pitch.

Sorry, what? :lol: All those other ones that didn't suddenly would've because the ref got a desicion right? C'mon man :lol:

Stranger things have happened. If the ref gets that right, something else happens. They're not gonna get everything. Like Kompany staying on the pitch.

Yeah but nothing else went anywhere though did it, alls that happened was that he gave two offside goals to yous lot.

Yeah but nothing else went anywhere though did it, alls that happened was that he gave two offside goals to yous lot.

Why do you say two? what was the other one?

As far as City goes, they need to take a closer look at Mangala's performance. He was at fault for Mata's goal, and the 4th one as well.

As it turns out instead of Kompany being sent off, it was United that finished with 10. So the headline tomorrow should be "10-Man United put 4 past the Premier League champions"

And the good form continues

w2LfOLv.jpg

Edited by moreblack

Varane was crazy fast tonight, he probably ran faster than Bale at times and that attack he started as a centre half bombing down the wing...

Well Madrid are going to regret not scoring tonight.

I'm impressed Mandzukic managed to survive and not get sent off tonight.

Edited by AtariLegend

All quiet from the United and Liverpool fans.

Herrera is a diver, and Mourinho is right that if it was a Chelsea player it would be repeated on sky sports news for a week.

Sky were MuTV yesterday, and BT Sports became LFC TV. Disgusting.

Honestly, I'm so happy that we don't have to hear about "The Gerrard Final" in the same way we have the Matthews final / white horse final.

Only English final of modern times that Liverpool are remembered for is the Spice Boys final.

I forgot though, they have class. Saw their class on display as they applauded Villa and their own team for getting to the semis... Oh wait, they fucked off before the final whistle!!

Sherwood was certainly enjoying it, the little Gooner :lol: And fair play to him.

What you up to next Sunday afternoon then Chris? :lol:

Once my ride is over I'll be sitting in front of the big match and hopefully watching Mourinho keep his unbeaten record against Wenger.

If Arsenal play like yesterday then I'll be a happy man in 7 days time!

I think it'll be a close game, could go either way. I just hope there is a fair referee as standards this season have fallen well below previous years.

If Chelsea avoid defeat it's all over, so Arsenal will be attacking - good potential!

Sometimes you should park the bus... speaking of which

Atletico vs. the Real Madrid reserves and Ronaldo should be interesting tonight, since Madrid are missing alot of their actual important players. If Khedira starts Madrid are probably out, he's been absolutely shocking at times this year. Ronaldo needs to show that he can lead his team without the entire cast behind him and given Madrid's injuries... maybe just maybe Atletico won't park the bus. If Atletico score first they'll just spend the rest of the match time wasting/diving.