The Official SOCCER Thread 2015/2016

The Sandman

Watching football focus. That Jonjo Shelvey is an unfortunate looking fella isn't he. I always assumed he was a scouser with a name like that but turns out he isn't. Going bald, playing for Swansea and being scouse would probably be too unfair for anyone.

• Like 1

It's gonna be a fascinating last 9 games, I'm glad United have got a rough run. A realistic wish i suppose at this juncture would be an ending like so:

1 - Chelsea

2 - Arsenal

3 - City

4 - Liverpool

But hey, mathematically...maybe...it's possible...unlikely but possible. I'm just gonna not speak it so as not to jinx the shit :lol:

Newcastle

Burnley

Liverpool

Chelsea

United

West Brom

Hull

Sunderland

So basically Chelsea and United and Liverpool in terms of serious heat there. Do-able. Definitely do-able. And the scum have got a tough run too so thats helpful. If Chelsea lose their game in hand we've got a 7 point gap and if not then 10...and thats presuming we don't drop a bollock during the run, which we're certain to do really.

Edited by Len B'stard

Barca are absolutely on fire, the fuckin' beautiful football they are playing. And Messi? Fuck me roughly with an oar, he is absolutely killing it. Neymar too. How the fuck do you compete with that, Messi, Neymar and Suarez, each of them on their own could carry a fuckin' team...and then Iniesta one of the top 5 midfielders in the world, Alves, Alba, what a fuckin' squad. But fuck that, the task is the same right, 2 goals needed to stay in it, come on City, lively up :)

City are gonna start getting stuck in now

Uh... :lol:

How is Nasri still on the field?

Nasri done a Cobra Kai sweep on him :lol:

We played 10 men for 90 minutes and it never even showed. We are not as good as the league gap suggests, but we're the best English team in Europe this year, last year, the year before, and before that...

We are in Europe this year longer than Chelsea.

I guess not :(.