The Official SOCCER Thread 2015/2016

The Sandman

Same mistakes all over again. Nothing has been learnt from last year it would seem, we gave them far too much respect and never got stuck into them or pressured them. Barca with time on the ball will kill you plain and simple. Second half a lot better but still too little too late. Barcelona were Barcelona and lots of play acting as always, you notice everytime we started building momentum they went down under the slightest touch to put a stop it. Great little trick.

GO ON CELTIC!!!!!

ORIGINAL BLOODCLOT BAD BWOYS! :D

fuckers ruined my 4 fold I had

Inter

Valencia

Liverpool

Ajax

£5 would of won me £63 cunts

Never bet on the big teams (well bigger) in the UEFA Cup. It's the same almost every year.

No surprise on Liverpool tonight. To be honest though I've never thought 3rd placed Champions League teams should have got UEFA Cup spots.

So, that Trophy is a nice start to year two under Mourinho.

Thanks to the bin dippers for beating Man City as well - what a day it was yesterday!

12 games to go, and it isn't crazy to say we could win the next 5 (WHU, Soton, Hull, Stoke, QPR)

Two tough games then - United and Arse...

Good finish though, should take at least 10 points from these. - Leicester, Palace, Pool, WBA and Sunderland.

Edited by Chris1989

United and Arsenal tough for Chelsea? Not this season mate.

Let's hope that's their mindset going into those games.

Why, so they can shag us harder than they would if they were taking us lightly? :lol:

EDIT: Sorry, upon revision i see what you were saying, pardon my galoshes! :D

So, that Trophy is a nice start to year two under Mourinho.

Thanks to the bin dippers for beating Man City as well - what a day it was yesterday!

12 games to go, and it isn't crazy to say we could win the next 5 (WHU, Soton, Hull, Stoke, QPR)

Two tough games then - United and Arse...

Good finish though, should take at least 10 points from these. - Leicester, Palace, Pool, WBA and Sunderland.

:lol:

Edited by Len B'stard
  • Like 1

The quotes come from someone who's career highlight was coahing Barcelona 14 years ago.

They sold him cause they had plenty of options and Di Maria wanted more money. I'd be surprised if he isn't off to PSG in the event United finish outside the top 4. The fall guy had Maria stayed probably would have been Isco, meaning they'd be lacking in their Spanish quota.

I think Benzema was the weak link though, I'd just have played Ronaldo up front and kept Di Maria on the wing (if I was playing football manager :P). Madrid aren't very convincing when they're playing pass the ball to Ronaldo only and Benzema is hardly the most effiencent striker.