The Official SOCCER Thread 2015/2016

The Sandman

Nah, you're right, I'd be a twat to sit here and slag him off, he's a joy to watch and in my intermittent bouts of La Liga watching that come over me ever couple of seasons or so it ain't just Barca and Messi I'm looking at, it's Real Madrid...and often Real have the more exciting games, something to do with their style i think, less of that controlled, pass the other team to sleep stuff and more power, more pressure, more excitement. On their day anyway. And Rons the centre-piece of that.

Wish Neuer got it.

I don't tbh.

I still remember Ronaldo putting 2 past him in the Semi's last year. He is a fantastic goalkeeper and a proper star, but he plays in Europe's most overrated league. Where let's be honest, even if he wasn't fantastic, it wouldn't matter and Munich would still win by 20 points.

As for the World Cup, he didn't exactly win Germany that single handedly. ...And the World Cup is the reason he got nominated let's face it. He's neither Bayern or Germany's best player.

He was asleep down the other end :lol:

Edited by Len B'stard

Dutch Legue starting again tonight looking forward to the Ajax match

My daughter (8 year) went to her first Ajax match friday, she loved it. They played like shit (so I heard), but they won. She totally loved it. I am so proud of my little tomboy. :wub:

I'd like to see the scousers take it. Usually I'd be on the Chelsea end but lets face it they're winning something this year one way or the other and it don't look like The Pool are gonna so, y'know, great English team and that, it'd be nice to see them take something home :)